PDA

View Full Version : Victory conditions achieved

Nagarythe
03-01-2006, 23:30
I was playing my second campaign with the casse and I decided to finally complete it before the patch. In fact, I managed to do it and enjoyed a lot, especially with "uber barae", and in year 256 bc I control exactly the provinces required to win.

But I was dissapointed when I finally achieve my goal and... nothing happens!. I press the end turn button and nothing still...

Is this a known bug or simply it isn't implemented a message or screen saying that you have won?

I know it's a minor thing, but the game is so impresive even with all the ctd, placeholders, etc, that I think details as this should be adressed in the next release. I ussually get tired of playing the same faction, so in a few years I start a new campaign. It required a lot of willpower to finish my casse campaign only to see the "vanquisher of EB" trait :laugh4: , and only got :sweatdrop:

Nice work, guys.

LordElrond
03-02-2006, 00:45
I'm pretty sure all the victory conditions will work in the upcoming patch. I remember it being mentioned that some of the cities' names in the victory requirements were wrong, which explains why you didn't win. I'm not saying that completely wrong settlements' names are in the list, just mispelled ones, which causes this error. I'm not entirely sure about that though.

LE