PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when fighting cymri

Cadwalader
03-02-2006, 09:34
I must say this is a grat mod, but..

I got an issue.
It was (and is) my first campaign, and I had serious money problems. So I decided to take that settlement in modern Cornwall. I noticed a large army of Cymri watching me from behind their border..
Moved on. (And now to the point!) They followed me for no apperant reason (silly welsh) and attacked me. I started battle and then the game suddenly crashed.

Cadwalader
03-02-2006, 10:25
Sorry for this. I'm totally new. I understand it has to do with units not working. I t seems to me now, that the game crashes almost all the time! (I understand it's only beta, but it makes it impossible to even test!) I have got one of four battles to work without crashing.

Moros
03-02-2006, 12:09
Sorry for this. I'm totally new. I understand it has to do with units not working. I t seems to me now, that the game crashes almost all the time! (I understand it's only beta, but it makes it impossible to even test!) I have got one of four battles to work without crashing.
Have you installed EB in the proper way because this is alot of crashes. I never experienced that much crashes. I've played over 50 battles and only a few of them crashed. It's mostly the campaign game that crashes in my game...

Foot
03-02-2006, 20:28
I've played a number of Casse campaigns but have yet to encounter any problems with the rebel armies (especially the starting ones, I've fought against them enough times). It may be a map problem, there is one map problem on british isle that is known and that appears at the river crossing in the north-east part of wales at the river crossing just before the welsh city.

Cam

Cadwalader
03-02-2006, 21:31
Sorry, I think I did something wrong when installing or something..
I reinstalled. Now I haven't got a single crash, and unit cards seems to mostly work.