PDA

View Full Version : Silence before the storm

NSG
03-03-2006, 07:34
Dear Makers of Ran No Jodai,

I am acting like a ex-crack junky, every day i log in to the .org forum click on my specially saved link to hosted mods > Ran No Jodai and then to my horror my methanol isnt rdy for me. 6 days i have come to this forum and have not got a fix of new units or the comfort of screenshots of the campaign map.

:help: Please help this Ran no Jodai junky with providing him the latest updates.
A screeny of a building will do if you dont have anything else...

You are all probably hard at work on this mod and are solving huge problems so that our gaming experience becomes better. (<= shameless attempt in sweet talking developers)

But can you please break this silence before the storm and give us a little peak on the developer desks yet again.

Sincerly,
NSG

Revolting Friendship
03-03-2006, 09:20
You need to visit the TWC-forum, there's a bit more action there. But anyway I'm going to be a nice fellow and show you something from our internal screenshot-stack:

https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9868/18sg.jpg

Let's hope Prometheus doesn't kick me in the nuts now. This is the Uesugi-skin of a unit we call 'flag samurai'(since it's derived from my clan color sheet) for now. I'm thinking about making these elite samurai spearmen and call them Jikishidan, that roughly means direct/close retainers, and would refer to the personal retinues of high-ranking samurai, such as family members, chief retainers and hereditary vassals.

NSG
03-03-2006, 14:26
Nice screenshot, i have to say that this mod has some of the best detailed units out there.

BTW First screeny i seen with a different color scheme on the units, looks sweet as hell.

Ill check out the TWC forum more, thanks for the advise.