PDA

View Full Version : The day is yooours !

Oaty
03-22-2006, 02:57
The perfect line to hear when capturing a king/prince/heir or general would be to hear the captured say

" The day is yoouuuuuuurs!"

So heres a thread on the wonderful speeches we can speculate and have a little fun.

Divinus Arma
03-22-2006, 07:30
"Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to do....
but my mother said I better make a good show of it all...
so here we go."

Heh. I loved that one.

Here would be the M2TW version:

"Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to do....
but my mother said I better make a good of it all...
so I cut off her head."

buddum-shhhhhhhh

TB666
03-22-2006, 07:45
"I may not be a the best speaker in God's world but I'm sure as hell better then a certain Bloom and I'm alot prettier. So capture this city and all the women will be yours wether they like it or not.":charge:

Samurai Waki
03-22-2006, 08:37
"It is Allah's Will that we destroy the infidels this day, they may outnumbered us by more than 2 to 1, and the enemy general has a reputation for his bloodthirst, but not in our lands, keep your faith close to your hearts for the desert heat, sand, and our arms will cruelly take them down from atop their false pedestal!"

Subedei
03-22-2006, 09:37
"Hey-ho-Let's GO!" (some Ramones tunes during the following battle would rule)......sorry, i couldn't resist to post this one.....

HarunTaiwan
03-22-2006, 12:32
Yes, today we face the French, so I cannot promise you beer or wenches. Only know that you shall be able to gift your womenfolk back in England with the finest silk undergarments, aye, aye soiled for sure...

matteus the inbred
03-22-2006, 13:02
they ken took oor lives, but they ken never tek...oooooor freedom!
(done in a suspiciously Australian accent, obviously)

and some classic Blackadder
Now I'm afraid that there's going to have to be a certain amount of violence. But at least we know it's all in a good cause, don't we?

Dear Enemy, I curse you and hope something slightly unpleasant happens to you. Like an onion falling on your head.

Vladimir
03-22-2006, 14:04
I just want the English units to scream "Run away, run away!!!" when they rout. That would make me happy.

Peasant Phill
03-22-2006, 14:29
they ken took oor lives, but they ken never tek...oooooor freedom!
(done in a suspiciously Australian accent, obviously)

and some classic Blackadder
Now I'm afraid that there's going to have to be a certain amount of violence. But at least we know it's all in a good cause, don't we?

Dear Enemy, I curse you and hope something slightly unpleasant happens to you. Like an onion falling on your head.

Those were priceless.

I've got another blackadder quote:

when a spy or an inquisitor makes his verdict " ... is found guilty, the hair proves it."

matteus the inbred
03-22-2006, 14:47
I just want the English units to scream "Run away, run away!!!" when they rout. That would make me happy.

yes, that would be quality!

I've got another blackadder quote:

when a spy or an inquisitor makes his verdict " ... is found guilty, the hair proves it."

da-dum ksssssh
the ability to build Witchsmeller Pursuivants.

perhaps just a secret 'Blackadder/Monty Python' version of the sound effects that you can unlock...

kataphraktoi
03-22-2006, 16:11
"Rape, now that I got your attention'

"Got Plunder?"

"I wanna be like Mike"

"Even if you win, your still disabled (leg was cleaved off during battle)"

"I have a dream, that one day, we can all sack Constantinople, regardless of which Catholic they are: Frenchman, German, Italian or Norman" - Marcion Lothair King before the sack of COnstantinople in 1204

"I've never had any professional training before" - Peasant conscript (a nod to Willian Hung of American Idol rejection fame)

"I came, I saw, I stayed" - Normans in South Italy

"Pope's your Uncle" - yes, u could have a Pope as an Uncle and use his treasury for ur own nefarious purposes

"Its hammertime" - Viking rap

"Jingle bells, infidels smell, everyone is dead,
Oh what fun it is slay, everyone in a holy place, Hey!"

- proto Christmas carol sung during the First Crusades

"Its been a hard day's raid, and I've been sacking like a Goth. And when I come home to you, I know that everything's gonna be alright"

"I'm a material Khan, from a material Yurt" - Nod to Madonna

"Its my ship, its now or never, I aint gonna raid forever" - Nod to Bon Jovi

"I don't wanna close my eyes, cos I know your gonna stab me soon, and I don't wanna miss a thing" - nod to Aerosmith

"DOn't wanna be your Viking wench" - nod to Foo FIghters

"Life is like a box of treasure, you don't know which guy you're gonna kill to get it"

"We'll give them the mother of all battles" - Last Caliph before the Mongol sack - nod to Saddam Hussein

"Life is like a box of corpses, you don't know which one was your relative" - Black Plague saying

"With great power, comes lots of great women" - in reference to Saif ed Daula's (Hamdanid leader) harem (fmous for its rich ensemble of women)

I'm so shameless that its off topic loL!

Samurai Waki
03-22-2006, 23:08
"There are three things I like to do after a hard fought battle, Rape, murder, and Rape."

"Sir You said Rape Twice"

"I like Rape."

econ21
03-23-2006, 00:36
I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I don't regard rape as a joking matter. And certainly not in a family friendly forum.

I think this thread has run it's course.