PDA

View Full Version : When this mod is complete

bentino
04-06-2006, 07:09
How many percent?

I want play this mod :2thumbsup:

Kagemusha
04-06-2006, 13:53
Hello bentino!~:) Patience is a virtue.Soon we will show more results but there are still lot to do before we are ready.:bow:

lt1956
04-07-2006, 00:36
Well its for a sure a mod on my radar. lol Once you are close to release let me know and I will buy BI, just dont want to buy that Xpack until your mod is ready for sure. ;-)

I watched Shogun the other day 8 hours worth and I was thinking how fun your mod will be. lol

Lt

Hows you internal Alpha/Beta coming? Graphics or Mechanics still needing to be done?

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 10:03
LT we are honoured that modding legend like you are anticipating our humble project.:bow: Maybe you could get a copy of Bi little bit earlier and help us out a little?~;) About the situation the first Clan prewiew should be out very soon.:2thumbsup:

lt1956
04-07-2006, 21:19
I'll see what I can do, I want to get the cheapest copy I can of BI. lol I hate spending money for that product if you know what I mean. :book:

FearofNC
04-08-2006, 02:40
i know im a little late to the party but if you would like some help with testing i humbley offer my services

Wild Bill Kelso
04-08-2006, 04:33
Meows!!!! I love beer!!!

Voevod al Moldovei
04-23-2006, 11:43
lol if you don't want to buy a copy just download a copy

Marcus Camillus
05-02-2006, 13:22
lol if you don't want to buy a copy just download a copy
Lock your doors and be on the look-out, there may be a thief :skull: in the area!

R'as al Ghul
05-02-2006, 13:50
Kage, please empty your inbox!!

Thx. :laugh4:

Keep up the good work, guys. Looking forward to play it.

Kagemusha
05-02-2006, 15:18
Kage, please empty your inbox!!

Thx. :laugh4:

Keep up the good work, guys. Looking forward to play it.

Sorry R´as, there should be little room in there again.~;)

Voevod al Moldovei
05-02-2006, 17:59
not a theif just a communist

i have no money so its a good policy

Kazuma
05-07-2006, 00:06
I hope this mod is finished this year, because the longer it takes the older Rome Total War becomes.

Dermeister
05-07-2006, 06:56
yea man is this mod coming out this summer?? whats the deal?? hopfully u guys will fix the problems soon and have the mod avalable..

Revolting Friendship
05-07-2006, 07:41
True, but while RTW get's older, your computers also get better, and for the sake of this mod that is a good thing.

We will keep working on it in whatever rate we can muster, we still can't promise that the release will be anytime soon. One thing is certain though, when M2TW comes out, we will, either way have a lot of material to move over and help us start on a japanese mod for that game too. I know Kagemusha has been reluctant to even think about modding another game at this time and I understand that, but due to the apparent possibilities in M2TW, which will allow multiple models/textures within the same unit, and probably also unit behaviour and effects tailored for firearms, it will be much better suited for a Sengoku Jidai mod than RTW will ever be.(or so I hope)

PROMETHEUS
05-07-2006, 10:31
The wok on RNJ may as well procede throught mutation in a work on MTW2 that as Tomte specified offers greater possibilities, hoping is enough moddable , also becouse the mod is still far from beeing a reasonable mod release....

Kagemusha
05-07-2006, 11:43
Time will tell.Tomte and Prom are right that i would like to see this first made for RWT/Bi and about me being reluctant about modding MTW2.We still have to remember that MTW2 is still very far away. And after its out there still will be some time before modding it will be easy like RTW showed us. Im not against modding MTW2 in General,the reasoning behind that is more like that with the Current release rate of CA.About a game or expansion per year,we could be changing the target game for this mod in worst case endlesly.~;)
Best option for me would be to make a release first for RTW/Bi and after that if there are still will and stamina left import the mod in MTW2,which has really some aspects that are great for a Sengoku Jidai period mod.:bow:

PROMETHEUS
05-07-2006, 12:24
The problem with full conversion is that usually u can't release helf done works , becouse are quite useless to play , while instead other mods can allow this since they reuse most of the game stuff....

Anyway it is still far to decide and the woorks procedes even without my temporary input , wich is good ^^ ...

manu7777
05-07-2006, 14:43
if you think you will not release this total conversion , why you don't join the Battles of Asia team?

Kagemusha
05-07-2006, 15:15
Have someone sayed so.The link you provided doesnt work for me m8.Do you guys have something ready?:bow:

manu7777
05-07-2006, 15:38
we'll finish japanese clans in june and after other mongolian , chinese and korean factions will be done.Duke_John wasn't agree i join his team so i created my own mod.

i'll post direct links to my screenshots.

my mod concerns only custom and multiplayer battles and we don't plan to make a campaign map.

Revolting Friendship
05-08-2006, 08:19
Duke_John wasn't agree i join his team so i created my own mod.

What, you mean back in the days of Sengoku Jidai? I remember you having your own mod going already back then.

manu7777
05-08-2006, 10:24
i wasn't accepted by Duke_John.
i offered my modding skills to DJ and Ceryx and i was rejected so i decided to create my own project.

Revolting Friendship
05-08-2006, 17:58
Well it was all for the best, SJ was a sinking ship.

At any rate, I will keep working on this wether it gets released or not, because basically it's fun modding, the actual game is just shit. :laugh4:

PROMETHEUS
05-11-2006, 01:03
i wasn't accepted by Duke_John.
i offered my modding skills to DJ and Ceryx and i was rejected so i decided to create my own project.

Same for me there , but I waited , tought after seeing that Sengoku was sinking , I decided to raise up RNJ , this mod ....

Eufarius
09-23-2006, 17:19
and its good that you did start your own mod because this mods is awesome:laugh4:

Cesare diBorja
11-02-2006, 19:14
I want to play. :juggle2:

Taneda Santôka
11-02-2006, 21:30
:furious3: Yea, me to! When does it come out?!?

Kagemusha
11-03-2006, 02:33
Taneda no time for playing.We have modding to do.Back to work!:whip: ~;)

Nakamura Lobato
12-13-2006, 13:59
Thank you thank you for creating a mod for RTW. I play Shogun Total War several times a week, and my venerable copy just bit the dust. I guess it committed seppuku. It's graphics are not comparable to RTW's engine after all.

I am so pleased that you have created a mod for it. One suggestion though...have you considered selling the idea to Creative Assembly? If you've done such a fine job, why not encourage others by getting paid for it? Your graphics look lovely. Such artisanship should be encouraged. After all the artisans were considered only lower than the samurai themselves. It is a worthy endeavor, and one that perhaps Total War would support. My guess is that you cannot sell the mod to others since the source code has been freely distributed. Perhaps creating a mechanism for financially supporting your group would assist you in generating the mod. I'm sure that you have spent countless hours on doing this.

Nakamura

Nakamura Lobato
12-19-2006, 17:38
Here are some links to assist you in your work:
http://iai.whaleeaters.org/ has some cool kenjutsu video

http://bugei.com/index.htm this guy is an american katana maker, cool tameshigiri

http://www.aikidojo.info/html/video.html there are some interesting videos here of aikijutsu, the original samurai unarmed combat

The new port to the Medieval War 2 engine will be exciting, but my new laptop won't run Medieval 2 so I'm very very depressed. Happy Holidays. In a way I'm glad the mod isn't finished. If it was I wouldn't be getting any studying done for my medical board exam.

Nakamura

vagabond
01-19-2007, 04:21
yo, trust me, i really once did lose my patience with this mod, but the art work is so just fine , that make me come back waiting for RNJ, i don't care how long it'll take (hope CA not intend release any STW 2), it'll be an awesome mod and beat the hell out the others
banzai RNJ

Lord Gruffles
01-19-2007, 05:22
I cannot wait for this mod. Everyone with the slightest bit of nastalgia for the old days of STW is waiting with excited anticipation, I'm sure!!! :beam:

Zanderpants
01-19-2007, 21:54
Any reports on progress? Anything at all?

Taneda Santôka
01-20-2007, 02:36
:bow:
It's progressing every second... As I write, I'm finishing, with my third hand, the Campaign map Kusa and Ninja skins...

https://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4162/kusalc9.th.jpg (https://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kusalc9.jpg)

https://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6296/ninjadoql6.th.jpg (https://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ninjadoql6.jpg)

Lord Gruffles
01-20-2007, 06:31
*scapes chin off the floor*

~:eek:

Ossie The Great
01-24-2007, 13:11
This Mod Is amazing