PDA

View Full Version : Rehab Modelling!

Bwian
04-15-2006, 13:31
It took pain...it took discomfort...and it took a whole lot longer than it ever used to... but I think this is not too bad for a crippled modder ;)

https://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8239/dem19qu.jpg

https://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4500/dem22ff.jpg

I messed about with these guys way back, but this was a good thing to try re-working. I re-did the mesh, vastly improved the textures, and made a few variants. I am liking the way they have turned out! I need to tweak some of the rigging on the Skeleton Monk, since the skull clips through the hood ( should have set this to the head bone.... but he looks nice and 'nasty' :skull:

KonstantinosXI
04-15-2006, 13:36
you're back and your work is always great!

shifty157
04-15-2006, 14:35
Very nice Bwian. Good work.

Lentonius
04-15-2006, 14:59
Wow! great skeletons!

Ianofsmeg16
04-15-2006, 16:18
Bwian, fantastic, as always. An awesome retunr to modding RTW

Alexanderofmacedon
04-15-2006, 16:49
Yes, they are VERY nice. Please contact me Bwain.:book:

Tittils
04-15-2006, 17:58
Good work Bwian!:)

Bwian
04-15-2006, 18:24
These are the horseman.

https://img369.imageshack.us/img369/896/dem37jv.jpg

I also have some elephant skeletons planned....but not today! Can't tell you how good it feels to be making stuff again!

Epistolary Richard
04-15-2006, 18:27
Not nearly as good as it is to see it!

GiantMonkeyMan
04-15-2006, 18:30
those horse men..... simply amazing, it's great to see you back bwian! :2thumbsup:

edyzmedieval
04-15-2006, 22:26
Sinister, but very nice. :skull:

Kagemusha
04-15-2006, 22:29
Great Job Bwian!:2thumbsup:

Ciaran
04-15-2006, 22:32
Absolutely great. And it´s good to see you´re back up and running, or rather, modelling ~;) , Bwian.

Bwian
04-15-2006, 22:55
https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1650/dem43hq.jpg

Carthaginians manage to inflict a 'mammoth' defeat on their enemies... ( sorry)

I still think they ought to feed those beasts a bit more often!

edyzmedieval
04-15-2006, 22:56
You're sadistic. :laugh4:

Bwian
04-15-2006, 23:53
They look better now they have a skeleton rider, and skeleton archers on board. Next job is to add a suitable nasty looking howdah to hold the archers!

I have some heavy cavalry to make, with armoured skeletons and chainmailed up horse skeletons, plus I fancy a skeleton chariot too.... then I pretty much have a full set of skeletons to replace a complete faction.....my Gauls are a lot more interesting now :skull: :2thumbsup:

Frans Ubberdork
04-16-2006, 03:54
Wohoo Bwain!

They look great!

shifty157
04-16-2006, 04:33
And you said you couldnt model very well anymore. Thats the biggest lie ive heard all year.

Bwian
04-16-2006, 08:16
Actually...the bulk of the work here was done a long while back, and all I have done is to tidy it up and tweak some details. I have been trying to improve my texturing a little, and have been able to make them look a lot better than they used to. The annoying bit is the occasional 'twitch' that messes stuff up. I keep saving work like crazy just in case ~;)

Still...I have at least got the bare bones of this work done......:skull:

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8660/dem53wj.jpg

Sundjata Keita
04-16-2006, 11:15
Wow, a whole skeleton horde. Very nice work and its even better to see you are still working, even if not at the same pace as before. Still no sense of humour though... :laugh4:

Regards,

Sundjata

Lentonius
04-16-2006, 11:29
I didnt know moddeling that good was possible...

spirit_of_rob
04-16-2006, 11:56
good to see you back :)

Alexanderofmacedon
04-17-2006, 00:21
Actually...the bulk of the work here was done a long while back, and all I have done is to tidy it up and tweak some details. I have been trying to improve my texturing a little, and have been able to make them look a lot better than they used to. The annoying bit is the occasional 'twitch' that messes stuff up. I keep saving work like crazy just in case ~;)

Still...I have at least got the bare bones of this work done......:skull:

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8660/dem53wj.jpg

May I see a screen with these units in action?

wlesmana
04-17-2006, 10:40
Whoa, an all skeleton faction! Those look sweet!

Pantsalot
04-17-2006, 12:53
r these gonna be for download soon

Geoffrey S
04-17-2006, 15:48
Good to see you back, and nice work!

Myrddraal
04-17-2006, 16:25
Good to see Bwain :smile:

Tell me, whats the poly count on those skeletons? Did you use Alpha maps to make the ribcage?

Bwian
04-19-2006, 17:09
Polycount on the skeletons is bang on the 1000 poly mark. There are 4 full levels of detail in place for all units, and with a full-blown HORDE on screen, she runs smooth and sweet. I am running this with dynamic shadows on, huge units. PC is a Athlon 64 3000, with 1Mb ram and a GF 6800GT. Minimal spec PC's might want to tone down the unit sizes...

The rib cages are not done with Alpha textures...I trid it, and didn't like the way it looked. The ribs are triangular section, and the total ribcage is less than 100 polygons. There are far fewer ribs than there should be ... but it doesn't matter in game...you don't notice it! One side benefit I got from doing it this way is with dynamic shadows! It's expecially noticable on the mammoths, where the skeletons shadow is spot on. Alphas just give you a solid block.

I re-did the horse ribacage the same way...originally that was a solid block.

Pantsalot...as far as download availability goes...that depends. As a bit of fun, the skeletons currently just replace Gaul. Except for the Mammoth skeletons. Some work needed to balance that. Once I have a full set of units in place, I don't see why I couldn't release this as a single faction mod.

https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4503/dema3aj.jpg

and these are basic skeletons having a scrap!

Ianofsmeg16
04-19-2006, 22:38
Bwian, are you sure there was anything wrong with you? those models look to good to be true, I'll wake up tomorrow and find out it was all a dream.

So are you going to release them?

Bwian
04-19-2006, 23:50
Nope...not dream. There is still some other stuff to come before a release, but the plan is to release a full replacement faction. It will basically replace Gauls with...er...ghouls. :skull: I am not sure how the mammoths will affect gameplay, but they are just too much fun to leave out. None of the stats have been changed... just the physical models.

Am I sure there was something wrong with me....er...yes. I have the scars to prove it. Including a nice round shape where the end of the bike handlebars went into the side of my hand....On the plus side, I am finding the laptop easier to get on with than the desktop and this is helping me get some of the ideas I have into polygons. My thumb works fine, where my index and middle fingers don't, the the laptop mouse replacement things work better for me. And I am back on the bike after a 4 month lay-up.

And..Ian of Smeg16....you do know, there is no dark side of the moon...as a matter of fact, it's all dark :2thumbsup:

Darren_Shan
04-20-2006, 13:49
amazing m8!

Azorex
04-26-2006, 09:46
Bwian, Great work!!! I came from the searching engine, and... oh, amazed, and much more!!! I have a question: is it will be a free models for use in perspective? I have a friends who makes a War-Immitation project (NONE_COMMERCICAL - people for people as is) on the one russian-language forum. Economics, policy, role playing and battle simulation. The last one is on the modifed R:TW-BI engine. Some kind of late roman imperia and fantasy races mix. Now solves a question about Undead units fraction and it model basis. If you have any interes on this - please, write here, or to the PM. Hope, my pore english will be enough for discussion :D

Bwian
04-26-2006, 18:33
Azorex ... drop me a PM and let me know exactly what it is you are planning and how my skeleton units would fit in.

Bwian
04-26-2006, 21:18
With the underfed boys all but done, I have turned my attention to some opposition for them!

For those of you familiar with Warhammer 40K ....here is a budding Chaos faction. Cue the Heretics!

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8167/chaos13pl.jpg

more to follow....

Azorex
04-27-2006, 08:36
Bwian, it is done. Waiting for response.

Bwian
04-28-2006, 21:57
The 'green' party manifesto seemed to include mostly shouting and killing...

https://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1479/orc13pe.jpg

And the slogan 'Careless Orc Costs Lives' won them no votes at all.

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7870/orc21xq.jpg

Of course, it all came to blows....

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9821/orc34oy.jpg

Bwian
04-29-2006, 12:52
https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/92/16ef.jpg

ORCS, ORCS, ORCS, ORCS ..... repeat until battle is over.

https://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6829/22br.jpg

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8813/37ir2.jpg

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6661/48am.jpg

Geoffrey S
04-29-2006, 14:31
Excellent! Is this turning into a proper mod, or just practising to get into it again?

Patricius
04-29-2006, 16:56
This looks wonderful. I hope some sort of download will be available.

Zapp
04-30-2006, 16:11
Those look good Bwian.

I'm in the Warhammer - Total War mod, and our orcs need all new animations to work well, and we haven't got an animator that wants to do it. If you're interested, could you send one of your orcs so we can modify ours to work as yours?

Also, we haven't got any skellies, except for one model, and if you want, we would gladly use yours with all creds to you of course!
If you want to look at our work, here's some examples:

Empire troops (http://www.zodiak-productions.com/screenshots/empire/gallery07/StateTroopsRender01.jpg)
Orc BigUn (http://www.zodiak-productions.com/screenshots/greenskins/gallery01/BigUn01.jpg)
Chaos Khorne warriors (http://www.zodiak-productions.com/screenshots/chaos/gallery03/a_hole_by_a_cannon%5B1%5D.JPG)

Bwian
04-30-2006, 16:25
The Orcs are achieved by a simple trick ....

The Orc needs to have shorter legs in proportion to it's arms, as we all know. You can't shorten the legs without a whole new set of skeletons which cannot be done. There are 'tricks' that involve HUGE numbers of animations and work ... or there is the way I have done it!

The legs are normal, and all animation sets are normal. All I have done is to extend the arms. This means that you cannot use the 'hands' at all. All the lower arm vertices are attached to the forearm bones. The weapons are also attached to the forearms not the hands. It works.

The only down side is when they stand at rest. The arms are held straight down, and looks a bit poor. You also can't go too far, since the arms will still bend in the elbow position and you are increasing the forearm only.

On something more sophisticatd than an orc, this would not look at all right...but I find it completely acceptable!

Zapp
04-30-2006, 17:23
Cool, thanks for those tips Bwian! We'll try that for sure!

And your undead then? Maybe I was expressing in a wierd way, but with

Also, we haven't got any skellies, except for one model, and if you want, we would gladly use yours with all creds to you of course!
I meant if you would like to help us a bit by giving us your undeads with full credit given back :)

Alexanderofmacedon
04-30-2006, 17:29
If you decided to make a proper mod out of this, it would be absolutely amazing my friend. Great screens. Keep up the good work.

Pantsalot
04-30-2006, 17:45
This should be with the warhammer:total war mod
as they're in the middle of making skeletons & orcs

Lentonius
04-30-2006, 18:02
those look amazing:2thumbsup:

Hey Bwain, ive been using max for over a year and i am now completely comfortable with aspects of moddling RTW models, but im not sure how to improve my moddeling skills so that i can create elements on my own instead of importing them from another model. Was there any tutorial sites you went to in particular to build up your skills?

Many thanks
Lentonius

Bwian
04-30-2006, 20:15
Pantsalot...er...why should this be in the warhammer mod? I'm not a part of their mod team, and I am doing this purely for my own personal pleasure.

Zap is asking...but I don't know what I will do on that score. I will discuss that via PM.

Lentonius...as far as modelling tutorials go, I am not sure what to suggest. I have been modelling on a variaty of packages for quite a few years. 'people' modelling is not really my strong suit, and is something I have been working on. I really cut my teeth on spacecraft, cars, planes and tanks for other sims. Also, I am not a Max user y inclination, so my techniques don't really 'fit' the Max way of working. I learnt to model on Lightwave, and STILL rate that a far better tool. But...Max is the 'standard' so I have to use it. The best advice I can offer is practice...practice...practice! Look at as many other models as you can find, preferably in wire-mesh view, and see how polgons can be used effeciantly, and where the texture is the better choice for an effect. Steer WELL clear of any tutorial that starts meshsmoothing a lot....and anything that is intended purely for render. Stick with low-polgon mesh modelling tutorials.

The best thing I ever did was to invest in a really good Max book. The manual is a daunting and dusty creation, and didn't focus on what I wanted to do. For a game like this you are only scratching the urface of Max's toolset, so look for something that focuses JUST on what you need to learn.Then...get practicing! You will produce a lot of rubbish....but you will get better as you get the 'eye' for polygons!

Lentonius
04-30-2006, 20:54
Thanks, i will buy a nice book from amazon now...

One thing, how do you view something in wire mesh view?

Bwian
05-01-2006, 09:30
What I did to get a feel for RTW models was to import lots of the stock RTW models into Max. Then you switch the viewport to 'wireframe' and you can see how hte mesh was built up. You can see the symmetry, and also how many polygons are used. Also of interest, is the way the mesh is divided up at the joints. This is important if you want the models to bend nicely and not distort.

I was more used to mechanical joints which required seperate pieces rather than single continuous meshes....so it took a while to get this right. When making human units for RTW, I still tend to use arms and legs from stock models as a starting point and reference!

Pantsalot
05-01-2006, 11:28
Pantsalot...er...why should this be in the warhammer mod?

well because u got orcs that can easily be edited into normal warhammer orcs
& those skeletons as well that r a part of warhammer

Ciaran
05-01-2006, 12:41
:dizzy2: Holy blazes, I wish I could do something even a fragment as great in best health as you do for rehab, Bwian. By the way, what are you going to do with all that stuff? Make a mod of your own, or put it into the Repository, like your first skelletons (which I dearly love, by the way). I´m hoping for the latter, of course ~;), not the least because of the bigger chance to be ever able to use them...

Bwian
05-01-2006, 12:59
The plan is, right now, to carry on messing about with stuff. The Skeletons are now almost complete. I just need to do the Strat Map models and hte unit cards for spies, agents etc. The banners need re-doing and the unit descriptions are still the gaulish ones. Then they are done. They make an almost complete replacement for Gauls, with very few actual value changes. This means you can still run a campaign with them! The only unbalanced unit is the mammoth skeleton, and this is not buildable in campaign.

It should be possible to release them as a complete faction for fun. Then do another faction...and so on.

I use JSGME to swap stuff in, which makes it easy to package and distribute.

The eventual end product will be a series of fantasy races that can be umped into a stock campaign for a bit of fun!

Pantsalot...these are NOT intended as part of someone else's mod. They are my work. I am more than happy to chat with the Warhammer team if they want to use some of my work....but it is NOT designed with them in mind. I am building what I want to build for my own enjoyment. If someone else feels they can benefit, great. All they need to do is PM me and we can talk about it. I am not joining their mod... nor am I working for it. Just because they can make use my stuff doesn't mean it goes in their mod. It's mine.... There has been much talk about IP recently, and this is EXACTLY the sort of situation that was talked about. The community does not dictate ownership or use of someones work. Thats the reward I get for putting in the modelling hours!

Azorex
05-02-2006, 10:35
The community does not dictate ownership or use of someones work.
Bwian It's great to hear that you think so... I'd like it, very. But many peple have disagreed with you - they need something more for they ambitions... Money. Avard. Respect in some kind. But Truly respection - when people makes someth. for people as is - simply because they can do that and they like to do this work. IMHO.

And that's why I've asked your "sanction".

Pantsalot
05-02-2006, 16:24
Pantsalot...these are NOT intended as part of someone else's mod. They are my work. I am more than happy to chat with the Warhammer team if they want to use some of my work....but it is NOT designed with them in mind. I am building what I want to build for my own enjoyment. If someone else feels they can benefit, great. All they need to do is PM me and we can talk about it. I am not joining their mod... nor am I working for it. Just because they can make use my stuff doesn't mean it goes in their mod. It's mine.... There has been much talk about IP recently, and this is EXACTLY the sort of situation that was talked about. The community does not dictate ownership or use of someones work. Thats the reward I get for putting in the modelling hours!

lol it was just a suggestion, u don't have to get on fire because of it

Epistolary Richard
05-02-2006, 19:03
lol it was just a suggestion, u don't have to get on fire because of it

Well, to be fair, it would have been better to make it clearer that it was a suggestion. Something along the lines of "Hey Bwian, it looks great. I happen to know that the Warhammer mod are doing orc and undead factions at the moment. If one of the team asked, would you be willing to let them use them in the mod?" might have made your intentions clearer.

Bwian
05-02-2006, 20:08
Pantsalot .... Like ER says .... your message wasn't exactly clear.

'This should be with the warhammer:total war mod as they're in the middle of making skeletons & orcs'

That comes across really pushy and implies I have done something wrong. I have been following some of the stuff on your Warhammer forum after Zapp asked to use my stuff, so I know what is going on there. All I can say is that a bit more detail to your post would have got your message across a lot better. You made a blunt statement and got a blunt reply. I spend all my working day dealing with misunderstandings, and when I want to make a point....I like to make it very clear! And if you thought I was riled...nope. I get nasty when I am really on fire!

Incidentally...it made no difference as far as my decision on the use of my models in the Warhammer mod. I have offered Zapp their use, but as they are. Not modified. I know that gives Zapp some issues, but that's the way of it.

Azorex....the same pretty much applies to your project. I am happy to let you use them in an 'as is' state. Let me know what units types you need, and I can let you know what I have to fit that list.

Pantsalot
05-02-2006, 21:19
I don't have much time so I do my messages really quick, so I can't
make my messages that much clear. It's hard to do when I go on 4
differnet websites & only got 5-10mins, but later this year then I will
be able to get a 2nd computer with the internet.
But sry if my message wasn't very clear but I had something important
to do because I had a business e-mail on something that I needed to buy

Bwian
05-02-2006, 21:58
No problem :2thumbsup:

Bwian
05-02-2006, 22:39
https://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9900/stratskel7il.jpg

Hooray! The strat map models are done! Spy, diplomat, assassin plus general model for the units on the strat map. Haven't done unit cards for them yet....but I will next!

nikolai1962
05-03-2006, 06:39
Fantastic work

Bwian
05-07-2006, 11:55
OK...well, the skeletons are available for upload now.... but it runs to about 12Mb compressed. This includes some tweaked animations, which inflates the filesize some. There is a full set of meshes, skins, unit cards, descriptions and strat map models....Any ideas where I can upload this to?

Pantsalot
05-07-2006, 12:13
what units r u planning on doing?
right now u seem to have only mentioned
heretics, orcs & skeletons :phonecall:
unless u're just gonna do what comes
into u're head, or just keep it a little
secret???

Bwian
05-07-2006, 13:19
It's a 'what I feel like when I feel like it' kind of deal. I haven't planned it, and don't really know right now. I certainly don't have a 'theme' planned to work towards, so I can't give a faction list as such. For Warhammer, you have the races all laid out for you, and can plan around it. This isn't planned. Today...for example...my hand is throbbing and a bit swollen after a bit of enforced DIY...so I won't be modelling till that settles again.

Next on the list might be some reptilian based race to replace Carthage. Smal lstriding reptiles for riding....big lizards for elephant replacements. Crocodilian soldiers. Maybe.

kburkert
05-07-2006, 16:17
Can i help out with the factions, like give you ideas for factions and units, so basically can i be part of the team. PM me please.

methoz
05-07-2006, 16:31
oh my god... very brulat units :inquisitive:

Epistolary Richard
05-07-2006, 17:19
Any ideas where I can upload this to?
barocca deals with all things related to uploading files. Alternatively, you can set up an account at the same place the Org uses www.3ddownloads.com

Bwian
05-08-2006, 22:17
https://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7552/liz1hb.jpg

Textures are not really right yet ( too pale ) but these guys are cold blooded killers :2thumbsup:

Ciaran
05-09-2006, 10:32
:2thumbsup: Very cool.

What about something like this fellow:
http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/files/drake-fighter_115.png

I know we can´t animate the wings, but still...

Rstoner
05-09-2006, 13:39
Yesssssssssss Ssssskaven. :2thumbsup:

Did you find anywhere to upload the undead?

GiantMonkeyMan
05-09-2006, 18:12
look more like crocs to me...

and looking good as well :2thumbsup:

Bwian
05-09-2006, 18:48
They are indeed anthropomorphosised crocodiles. They will be a 'primitive' culture, with crude stone weapons, and a stone age feel. This will go well with the intended cavalry mounts ......:laugh4:

Rstoner
05-09-2006, 21:29
:laugh4:
I just looked at the pic again.
I think excessive text editing is making me blind :dizzy2:

Tophat1812
05-14-2006, 06:42
Have you had any luck finding a host for this conversion?

kburkert
05-14-2006, 06:52
My friend has a mod he wants to make but i feel it is too big for him, so i suggested he should join another mod. Would he be able to join this mod, he has ideas for units and factions but he does have very limited skills in modding but he does want to learn.

Bwian
05-14-2006, 15:05
Don't take this the wrong way.... but I don't have time to take on a novice and teach him how to do all this. It's great that he wants to learn....but not on my agenda right now.

Also...this isn't really a 'mod' and it certainly isn't a team effort. It's just me mucking around with some modelling to get myself back into the modelling habit after I smashed up my right hand in a bike accident last November. Took 2 months of physiotherapy just to get the movement back, and modelling was just impossible. I needed to make some stuff again for the practice and the excercise to get the fine muscle control back. That means I work when I want, if I want. Having a 'team' brings responsibility and I don't want that.

If your friend is having trouble getting models into the game, get him to post in the modding forum, and he will get plenty of help. If he can't model....get the software, get on google, and search for tutorials. I am entirely self taught. It can be done. Seriousely, though, anyone looking to mod stuff for a game must learn the basics first. I have taught people to model before, and it takes months of effort that I just don't have spare.

On the release front, I have sent the bits of to get them hosted at the Org, and hopefully, the Skeleton Horde will be available very soon :2thumbsup:

wlesmana
05-15-2006, 05:10
The skeleton in the toga should win an RTW modding award!!

Myrddraal
05-15-2006, 14:16
The skeleton in the toga should win an RTW modding award!!

Yeah, simple but excedingly cool

Bwian
05-19-2006, 20:26
https://img483.imageshack.us/img483/7937/test12ta.jpg

https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4215/test20jq.jpg

Something else I have been playing about with. Not an original design... but fun nonetheless!

Myrddraal
05-20-2006, 00:35
Awesome. I used to collect the Games Workshop games, but I don't have the time/money to keep it up. However, I love the worlds they created as much as I ever did.

Pantsalot
05-20-2006, 09:39
now who would expect that u'd make wraith's next....
lol u're trying to make this very suprising & confusing~D

Bwian
05-21-2006, 17:16
As I mentioned before, I am making stuff for the fun of it, and playing around with concepts and ideas as I go. The Wraiths were a bit of fun.

These guys are aimed at a slightly more useful idea I have. Having played Black and White in the past, I always wondered why they didn't put the idea into a proper wargame... like Barbarian Invasion!

https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2106/l14vd.jpg

https://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7933/l26yw.jpg

Imagine these puppies available in a variety of sizes, from say...about 1.5 human size, up to about 4 times the size!

Give each faction it's own creature type... lion, rhino, tortoise, horse, sheep, cow, zebra, bear , wolf etc. and pad out the factions with a set of basic human soldiers, and away you go! Just a thought.... but it might be worth following up!

spirit_of_rob
05-21-2006, 18:18
I really wish i had 1/4 of ur talent mate

Myrddraal
05-21-2006, 20:46
Nifty indeed :bow: Honestly, if WoT had had someone like you on the team, we'd have been rockin' :grin2:

Bwian
05-21-2006, 21:28
This is the sort of scrap I am thining about... though with the base animals enlarged to around 1.5m tall. Creature enhancements will give them armour, basic weaponry, and even BIGGER animals. A true Titan will be an option, though using a human skeleton swapped into an elephant type, to get the reduced unit size. Dummy hidden missile units will be added with no ammo.

https://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2170/r19dx.jpg

https://img481.imageshack.us/img481/566/r24cg.jpg

The lions got hit by a charge from the Rhinos and never regained the initiative... The lions have a better combat strength, the rhino better defence....and a strong charge!

Myrddraal...unfortunately, I have never read the books your mod was based around, so it never really struck a chord for me.

kburkert
05-21-2006, 21:32
Do you have 3Ds Max?

Lord Zimoa of Flanders
05-21-2006, 21:44
Just great to see quality work again of you after your nasty accident.

Cheers,

LZoF:balloon2:

Myrddraal
05-21-2006, 21:46
Do you have 3Ds Max?
How else would he make his models?

Bwian
05-21-2006, 22:48
Thanks Lord Zimoa! I will be feeling even better when the insurance coughs up the money! Then I am off to get myself either a Suzuki 1200 Bandit, or a Honda VTR1000 Firestorm. Should knock a few minutes of the daily commute :2thumbsup:

Kburkett .... access to 3DS Max is a requirement for making new mesh objects. A full licence is hugely expensive, but student licences can be had for sensible money. They cannot be used for commercial projects. There is currently no other modelling tool out there that has a plugin written to export CAS files. ANY mod using new content MUST have access to Max.

Ciaran
05-22-2006, 11:29
Amazing :2thumbsup: Those lions and rhinos rock.

wlesmana
05-23-2006, 05:17
"Island of Dr. Muroe: Total War".

Bwian
05-25-2006, 13:34
For those waiting for teh Skeleton Horde to appear ... go here : https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1150817#post1150817

Rstoner
05-25-2006, 14:30
:2thumbsup: Cheers Bwian :2thumbsup: