PDA

View Full Version : Looks Awesone

Hold Steady
04-19-2006, 16:30
Guys, it looks awesome this mod.. I'd like to say I can't wait but i've been checking out on your progress quite some time now, so that would be an odd thing to say.. But just for the record: guys, I can't wait untill it is released. It looks stunning.
I've allways considered STW the best game of the series, allthough the later editions in the series added great things, such as the strategy map in RTW. Bringing back the atmosphere of STW into RTW, that would be beyond words..

You have a fan..

Kagemusha
04-19-2006, 21:10
Thank you Hold Steady we are glad to have fans that think we are doing something great here.While i admit we are going through tough times right now.:bow:

Dermeister
04-20-2006, 02:42
well hang inthere hopfully ur rough times will coem to pass caus id relyl hate to see this mod die out im lookin foward to playing it >_< iv ben looknig for a while for a newer versino of Stw and a STW mod for RTW is an awsoem idea so.. :)

Wardo
04-20-2006, 10:46
I can't help mod, at least I think I can't, because I've never modded much before, but I assure you, I really hope to see this project completed, at least hopefully before MTW:2 is released. :laugh4:

Ahh, what am I saying, I still play STW every now and then, and also MTW, mods make these games eternal.

All the best wishes for the team, hang in there, we, the lurkers, really love you all. :2thumbsup: