PDA

View Full Version : elp and ninjas

Orhan
04-22-2006, 14:01
hi,i'm new here i really liked your mod i've questions about this mod

1)when game will be avalible
2)where can i download it or buy

what about ninjas
the game seems preety good my idea about ninja is we could have 3 types of ninja(red black and white)

then what about geisha
:wall:

Revolting Friendship
04-22-2006, 22:07
Red, black and white ninja?

We will have shinobi(shinobi no mono and ninja are virtually synonyms, difference that shinobi is an older term), which represents assassins, and thats that.

Geisha will not feature this mod, as geisha is a word commonly used for high-class courtesans that first appeared in the Edo period. The word actually originates from a type of male entertainers dressed out and acting as females, associated with early Edo-era prostitution. Before that(mid 17th century something) the term geisha was unheard of. Our game ends at the beginning of the 17th century.

As for the availability of this game, it will still take a lot of time. We have had problems with some issues, also our mod leader and only modeller has dropped out, among many other members. But we are still a small core of guys dedicated to pushing this thing to release. We will need more time and help though so bear with us.

Also, this is a mod for RTW:BI so obviously you don't have to pay anything, except for RTW and BI ofcourse.

Orhan
04-23-2006, 17:22
thanks for help

my idea is that
Spy-Shinobi
Assassin-ninja(black):2thumbsup:

Samurai Waki
04-24-2006, 05:52
thanks for help

my idea is that
Spy-Shinobi
Assassin-ninja(black):2thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that was already the plan ~;)