PDA

View Full Version : Men Of Makedon

Ho|2us
05-03-2006, 20:00
Just gonna do a little taster for you to get your attention.
Im gonna do an AAR on Macedon but it will be different in the fact, it doesnt start from the start of the campaign, its like turning on a TV show for the best bit, and believe me, this is the best bit :laugh4:.
Having driven Greece and Epirus out of Greece, Makedon invaded Rome and crushed all resistance up to Northern Italy, then the Romans, stubborn as ever, refused to give up their last 3 provinces, after a long war, a buffer was created using the Arverni, this didnt last long and now, though at peace, Rome has come knocking on the doorstep once again. Makedons armies are fighting a joint-nation campaign against the Ptolemies in the East, which involves the alliance of, Makedon, Pontus, Hayasdan, Seleukiea, Koinon Hellenon, against the ruthless Ptolemies, and to make it worse, the Getai have stabbed me in the back, its going to be a long war....

Rodion Romanovich
05-03-2006, 20:17
Sounds interesting! I'm as a matter of fact playing an own Makedonia campaign myself at the time, so it'll be very interesting to see what choices you made differently than me! :2thumbsup:

Avicenna
05-05-2006, 13:43
Welcome Horus!

It seems dangerous to concentrate on the Ptolemies and Getae though, seeing how the Arveni can pump out those Gaesatae units. It's probably a good idea to send some troops to deal with those, or at least a spy to keep check on their armies.