PDA

View Full Version : Recruit elephants where?

Patriarch of Constantinople
05-07-2006, 02:20
Hi im new to EB and I am playing as Baktria and want to expand into India to get the indian bowmen and eles. i look for units on the official site and it doesnt say elephants but it does say indian bowmen. Can someone tell me if Baktria gets eles and if so where can i get em in India and how. thx

Ludens
05-07-2006, 15:29
Have a look at the Temporary Recruitment Guide (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=61708). And yes, Baktria can recruit elephants.

05-07-2006, 16:03
thanks

05-12-2006, 01:13
Uh i clicked the link and then the other link but i cant acsess it because i dont have a twc account. well thanks for answering my question.

Ludens
05-13-2006, 13:43
Uh i clicked the link and then the other link but i cant acsess it because i dont have a twc account. well thanks for answering my question.
Baktria can recruit African bush elephants (MIC 3, all governments) and armoured African bush elephants (MIC 4, all governements) in the three cities south of Egypt: Kome Blemmyon, Meroe and Axum. African Forest elephants (MIC 3, all governments) are available there too, but can also be recruited in the African cities west of Karth-Hadast: Sala, Tingis, Siga, Ippone, Kirtsan and Tuat (but not in the Sahara).

Indian elephants (MIC 3, all governments) and armoured Indian elephants (MIC 4, all governements) can be recruited in the cities to the east and the south of Baktra: Baktra herself, Kophen, Taksashila, Prophtasia, Alexandropolis, Pura, Karmana (not exactly south of Baktra, but hey! Give me a break), Opiana and Patala. And for some reason also Appolonia in Epiros (I suppose Phyrus kept his own elephants herds).

05-13-2006, 17:22
ah thanks. i didnt know how many elephants there were :dizzy2: