PDA

View Full Version : When can my Casse leave England?!

David_VI
05-18-2006, 05:05
I started a new Casse game on the new update and the year is now, 209BC!
And I've still not been able to make any kind of ship to escape this darn isle!
I have all the settlements and building everything I can.
I'm currently building "Extensive large trading port upgrade" in Ictis which is taking 50 turns!

Can you help me?

Thanks
David

stalin
05-18-2006, 07:21
In Cornovae (Ictis) you can build ships. Build Naval Bay a not the Extensive large trading port upgrade though

David_VI
05-18-2006, 07:44
In Cornovae (Ictis) you can build ships. Build Naval Bay a not the Extensive large trading port upgrade though

Theres no Naval Bay building available to build?! :help:

Thanks

Avicenna
05-18-2006, 07:58
But you start off with a ship..

stalin
05-18-2006, 08:13
What is your town's population? You need at least large town:

building navy_port
{
levels naval_bay naval_harbour naval_port great_port
{
naval_bay requires factions { all, } and building_present_min_level port_buildings port and hidden_resource smallfleet
{
capability
{
recruit "oneraria fleet" 0 requires factions { seleucid, }
recruit "transport boats" 0 requires factions { dacia, parthia, armenia, pontus, }
recruit "baitaz flotilla" 0 requires factions { germans, }
recruit "kerkuroi fleet" 0 requires factions { romans_julii, romans_scipii, carthage, romans_brutii, egypt, numidia, }
recruit "lemboi fleet" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, thrace, dacia, }
recruit "biere aphraktos fleet" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, romans_julii, thrace, romans_scipii, carthage, numidia, egypt, romans_brutii, seleucid, }
recruit "currtaho flotilla" 0 requires factions { spain, }
recruit "ponto flotilla" 0 requires factions { gauls, britons, }
recruit "sea warriors" 0 requires factions { slave, }
}
construction 4
cost 1600
settlement_min large_town

David_VI
05-18-2006, 08:20
But you start off with a ship..

Which you get rid of after sending diplomat's overseas because it takes a lot of income!

Stalin:

I'm sure its pretty huge, ive built tons of things that says they should give me "ponto flotilla" whatever that is, I assumed it was a ship, but i've never actually been able to recruit any.

I'm playing now and just checked, Ictis already has a "Naval port" which I must have built AGES ago considering that 50turn port is finished in one turn.
Yet theres no boats I can built under the recruitment tab?!

David

stalin
05-18-2006, 08:28
That really sucks unless you can give yourself a ship through the EBBS script
or try the cheat:
create_unit settlement/charactername unit_ID amount exp/armour/weapon - Creates a unit in the selected settlement or characters army with the stats you input

David_VI
05-18-2006, 08:34
That really sucks unless you can give yourself a ship through the EBBS script

How what?
Any suggestions of what I can do?

Seems ive been playing this long game of 1000s of tunrs for nothing :juggle2:

https://img447.imageshack.us/img447/557/tempscreenie2kl.jpg

Simmons
05-18-2006, 11:51
Umm what kind of goverment building do you have??

Cadwalader
05-18-2006, 13:02
I built a ship in Ireland. I was going to invade mainland, everything was going fine, I still had the leader that you start with.. But then disaster struck.. (apocalypse bug:inquisitive: )

Trithemius
05-18-2006, 14:12
Umm what kind of goverment building do you have??

Aren't ships recruitable from most government types?

O'ETAIPOS
05-18-2006, 15:30
Ship probably have grey peasant image. If there is none then I will need to check the files ...
Ships do not have govt restrictions so you should be able to build them.

David_VI
05-22-2006, 22:26
It seems I could get them. But them having the peasant icon really threw me so I overlooked them..

Ah well easy mistake? :oops:

O'ETAIPOS
05-22-2006, 23:01
The next build should have lots of new ship cards (about 2/3 done now). ~:)

TheGeneral
05-23-2006, 01:12
Soo if theres a peasant card its not a bug? becuase i was playing and i thought my game had like 50 bugs on it

O'ETAIPOS
05-23-2006, 11:13
There is always a true unit under pesant - this happens because grey pesant is RTW default image that engine places if there is no card with proper name.

Darkarbiter
07-19-2006, 09:47
IMO a bug is a CTD or a weird image the grey peasent image just means its not finished yet.

Olaf The Great
07-19-2006, 12:40
I had this same problem so bad that I sacrificed all my money for Crimeria, and got the wrong city, and when I invaded Ireland I realised that,oh..

But because of those Damn invincible pirates it held me back until 242 B.C.E

Rilder
07-27-2006, 19:35
I just sent my fleet to the trading port at my capital and had my army load up there and transfered directly across the channel, It also helped that I have military access with the gauls (a curse also since now i cant expand)