PDA

View Full Version : Nvida

Pindar
05-28-2006, 10:00
I bought Battle for Middle Earth II. The game seems to drag some. I am guessing this is a driver issue. If this is correct, I thought down loading the latest drivers would maybe help. My problem is I don't know what to update. I found this: NVIDIA\nForceWin2KXP\5.10 on my system.

On the Nvidia download page it is divided into three sections where one chooses first from choices like: "Graphics Driver" or "Platinum / nForce Drivers" then to the next step and then on to the download.

I have Win XP. Assuming what I bolded is relevant: any ideas on what I should choose first amonst the three step process, what second and/or what I should download?

Thanks

CBR
05-28-2006, 12:22
nForce are your motherboard drivers so no need to mess with that I think. If you want to update your graphic card drivers pick Graphics Driver/GeForce and TNT2/Windows XP 2000. Latest WHQL Certified drivers are 84.21

CBR

Pindar
05-29-2006, 10:31
nForce are your motherboard drivers so no need to mess with that I think. If you want to update your graphic card drivers pick Graphics Driver/GeForce and TNT2/Windows XP 2000. Latest WHQL Certified drivers are 84.21

CBR

Thank you kind sir.