PDA

View Full Version : SPQR:Total War v6.1 (29/5/06)

lt1956
05-28-2006, 23:58
SPQR is a total modification for R:TW. The changes encompass all areas of gameplay with added focus on the Roman military machine and the system of recruitment and training of both pre-Marian units and Legions. Special care has been given to the battlefield experience which features the longest battle times of probably any existing mod making tactics an essential component of the game. Definitely not for people accustomed to blitzkrieg tactics both on the battle map and the campaign map.

Hello,
Finally SPQR:TW Version 6.4 for Rome total war patch 1.5 has been released!

Warning: SPQR 6.4 is for Patch 1.5, NOT RTW 1.2 you will get a Crash to Desktop!

Please, Please make sure you read the README! This is Very important as I will NOT answer any questions that are in the readme and all threads will be closed to allow other post to remain on the top.

Also notice that other info like readme etc is found in the sticky section of this Forum or the VERY top part.

Please do the following before installing SPQR 6.4 Full Install.

SPQR: Total War 6.4 version requirements
1. Make sure you have a clean install of Rome: Total War
2. Make sure you have installed v1.3 patch for Rome: Total War
3. Make sure you have installed v1.5 patch for Rome: Total War
4. Then Install SPQR: Total War 6.4
5. There are no serious bugs or CTD's to be reported on for 6.4, it is based off previous versions and all serious bugs were squashed, some things considered bugs are either glitches, CA issues, or Features with SPQR mod.

[b]Warning: SPQR 6.4 is for **** Patch 1.5 ****, NOT RTW 1.2 you will get a Crash to Desktop!

The Links below have the Spartan Merc Fix, and SPQR loading screens added.

Download link for SPQR: Total War v6.4 FULL INSTALL 221Mb

SPQR: Total War 6.4 FULL version 221Mb (http://modcraftarchives.net/thetrivium/SPQR_6.4_F.exe)

SPQR: Total War 6.4 FULL version 201Mb second Link LINK DOWN

Epistolary Richard
05-29-2006, 01:03
Added 29/5/06

mrdun
10-29-2007, 14:08
I cannot download this mod, I get the folloing message:

CRC failed in SPQR_Readme\Basic Formations of the Legion.rtf
Unexpected end of archive

I clicked run then run again and selected the following folder:

C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War

:help:

Red Spot
11-03-2007, 07:53
the archive is corrupt, download it again ...
(before using downloaded .. er .. things .. whatever it is, rightclick it and select the last option ("properties" iirc), check that out it may already tell you that what you have is corrupted)

you may also want to check TWC for SPQR as iirc they have an entire sub-forum there and most likely have kept things up to date over there

G

Deadhuntr
11-11-2007, 07:31
Does this create a new icon on desktop like XGM? Or does this overwrite the installed info?

Makanyane
11-11-2007, 10:12
Deadhuntr, the term you are looking for is mod-foldered, the use of a new icon doesn't necessarily mean a mod doesn't overwrite your existing installation.

I don't think this mod is in a mod-folder unfortunately (though I could be out of date on that!) if you don't want multiple installs or to try and use a mod-switcher, you could look at RTR Platimum Edition or Chivalry TW, for RTW. EB I think is mainly modfoldered but has some overspill, there are more options if you have Barbarian Invasion as well...

aucux
03-10-2008, 13:00
Just a little bug! When I start the game SPQR6.4,everything goes on well.But the problem is :The Symbol of the loading screen is missing just showing "Script" Why?????

Caius
03-18-2008, 01:51
Just a little bug! When I start the game SPQR6.4,everything goes on well.But the problem is :The Symbol of the loading screen is missing just showing "Script" Why?????
You should post at TWCenter.

sworts
04-29-2008, 23:29
hello, i have done all the requirements to download RTW mod SPQR 6.4 and when i open the game up, its the same as if i first installed it. There are no changes, and id just like to no why its not working. i installed all patches and the mod and reinstalled the game multiply times....

Dienekes'
09-16-2009, 16:00
i am looking for a link to download v1.5 for RTW. I have a v1.3 game. thanks

dirtgrubber
09-18-2009, 10:34
lol isn't 7.0 the latest SPQR release?

Dienekes'
09-28-2009, 23:39
Just wanted to say you did a great job with this lt1956. I've been playing it non stop since i downloaded it last week. I'm only on E/E settings and it is a slow game with all the extra cities and regions. It is good to see the Spartans in corinthians helmets and cuirass as well.
Will you be any more to SPQR, maybe with more troop types for Greece or maybe just one set in Greece.