PDA

View Full Version : PBEM Multiplayer Campaign Diplomatics

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 15:21
Hi This is the diplomatics for the PBEM Multiplayer Campaign:

Political map showing player controlled factions:
https://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8500/politicalmapmulti26yr.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Great Alliance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carthage
Greek Cities
Egypt
Julii
We Are a combination of great factions with two goals in mind: Protection of our homelands and the Removal of the barbarians: The Romans

The Germano-British Pact
Germans
Britons
Macedon
A pact of non-aggression and trade exists between Britannia and Germania. In times of war and conquest these nations will stand shoulder to shoulder.

The Turko-Persian League
Pontus
Parthia
Seleucids
The Seleucid Empire shall not expand northwards.
There shall be constant military access between the members of the League.
Any war between a member and another faction will result in the League ending dealings with that faction, and instead the entire League will be at war with them.

Faction list:

Human factions:

Egypt----------l------shadowarmy75
Seleucid Empire-------Silver Rusher
Carthage------------..UltraWar
Parthia-------------...Wishazu
Gauls----------------]Shadows
Germans--------------kburkert
Britons---------------,Myrddraal [will join 13th June]
Macedon--------,-----General_Sun
Greek Cities-----------Monarch
Pontus---------------,AwesomeArcher
Spain----------------]Glaucus
Julii--------.--l-------]RickFGS
Brutii-----------------Luigiman
Scipii-----------------TheQuickSilver
Dacia-----------------Ignoramus

AI factions:

Senate
Armenia
Scythia
Thrace
Numidia
Rebels

[NO ALLIANCES BETWEEN PLAYER-AI]

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 16:10
Well, I might as well make it open for all to see:

As the faction leader of Britannia I would like to propose an alliance to Gaul. It is clearly in our interests to work together at the start of this campaign. You as a nation have plenty of AI controlled territories surrounding you, easy pickings for your superior skill. I'm sure you could do without a human player raiding your lands to the north.

At the same time, I would be able to expand into northern Germany, whilst developing my own economy at home without fear of attack. If we work together (at least at the beginning of the campaign) we can turn our united forces on Rome and share the spoils of the italian peninsula.

At the same time, I would like to make a proposition to all players. I suggest a non-aggression pact between player controlled factions for the first three turns of the campaign. This will enable all players to start to develop their economies and personalise their armies. It will also give a fairer chance to those nations with vulnerable starting positions. I know that a well placed strike in the first few turns could cripple a nation, and that just wouldn't be cricket.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 16:19
*Carthage-Iberian Pact of Corbuda*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaucus
Seeing as I am Iberia and you are Carthage, I know you may have designs in my home lands. I come with an offer. If you pull out of your region in southern Iberia, and never attack me, I will never attack you. I will support you against any common enemy, and together we can surely crush Numidia and Rome. Let us work together, rather then be at each other's throats. Iberia is accross the sea from Carthage, I'm sure you wouldn't want to take it from those who own it by birthright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWar

I have thought long and hard, and I have decided to accept your offer.

The Iberian Peninsula is of no use for me as my war will be to the growing threat of the Romans, who are ignorant to our great cultures. May the Iberians and Carthagians live in harmony while our common foes squander away their undeserved rewards!

Corbuda will be given as a gift for you in return for alliances.

May our great nations stand firm from the threats of our enemies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to propose a alliance to the gracious Britons as you have all the qualities my Carthagians like to be allied to.

Offers - Assistance when needed
Demands - Do Not Attack Spain,Greek Cities

Monarch
06-04-2006, 16:33
Greetings, leader of Spain.

It would seem you and I have common interests and a common ally in the mighty Carthaginian Empire. We acknowledge that you would like to help take down the scurge that is the Roman "Empire". We have already signed deals with Carthage that we will obtain Tarentum, Croton and Messana, Carthage will occupy Rome and Capua. Should you enter our crusade you will gain Arrinium, Arrettium and Segesta.

Offers - Trade deal, map information, alliance, Roman cities
Demands - Map information, do not attack Carthage, do not ally with Macedon, acknowledgment Greece is fully entitled to South Eastern Roman cities.

Perhaps our peoples could form a kind of "Triple Entente" of Carthage-Spain-Greece.

----------------------

Also, I would like to give you news of a deal of map information and trade beteen the peoples of Greece and Carthage. An additional term of our alliance is Cathage will not ally themselves to the Macedonians.

----------------------

In further news, I would like to suggest a trade deal with the peoples of Seleucia and Egypt. Greece has no interest in your lands, and I am sure you have you own battles to fight in Asia Minor, may our trade strengthen our nations.

----------------------

Although the peoples of Greece are ever prepared for war (:P) we are willing to enter a three turn non agression pact with all nations.

kburkert
06-04-2006, 16:53
Anyone want an alliance with the germans.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 17:08
I will ally with you if you want to become a superpower meaning you will join THE GREAT ALLIANCE of Carthage-Greek Cities-Spain

Monarch
06-04-2006, 17:08

It would appear, your neighbours to the west and north only wish to to burn you to the ground :laugh4: I suggest you look South, to the great alliance. Greece is too far away and our priorities lie in Macedon and Italy however we can setup trade, map information trading etc.

Spain particularly I believe will wish to aid you in taking down Gaul. However in later years, the Greeks will look to our northern borders and I believe we may be able to fight alongside you against the Dacians and Thracians.

kburkert
06-04-2006, 17:12
Yes that would be good, i am also heading for rome.

Monarch
06-04-2006, 17:16
It sounds like The Great Alliance grows into a party of four then.

--------------

kburkert
06-04-2006, 17:17
Briton you dare attack me i will destroy you, unless we come up with some agreement?

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 18:02
unless we come up with some agreement?

It would appear that the Spanish have betrayed their cultural roots to align themselves with Greeks and Carthaginians. This is something I had not anticipated.

I therefore make this offer to you: peace between Britannia and the Germanic tribes. In exchange for this, you shall publicly announce that should any hostilities break out between Britannia and the so-called 'great' alliance, you shall pull out of the alliance and align your forces with those of Britannia.

kburkert
06-04-2006, 18:10
I have been offered an alliance with briton and i would like to accept for defensive reasons, i hope that the great alliance would like to keep the trade rights and map infomation agreement, and i like to offer assisatnce against the romans, but i am not able to accept an alliance with the great alliance.

Monarch
06-04-2006, 18:36
Please withdraw my alliance to Germans. I do not believe he can be trusted :D

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 18:46
I would like to propose a alliance to the gracious Britons as you have all the qualities my Carthagians like to be allied to.

Offers - Assistance when needed
Demands - Do Not Attack Spain,Greek Cities

Unfortunately, I cannot accept this offer. I have no intentions on Carthaginian lands, nor to I intend war with the "Great Alliance", but I fear I cannot enter into an alliance with any member of the great alliance for the simple reason that I will not benefit from it.

I sincerely mean no offense to Carthage, and your offer of friendship will be remembered. :bow:

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 18:55
Other factions can launch their own alliances if they can hold onto the alliance plus get more than 1 member

On a further note.... the Carthage-Iberian Pact of Corbuda has been canceled as i will need Corbuda for income.

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 19:29
On behalf of Britannia and Germania, I would like to make a formal offer of alliance to the people of Macedon.

Please read the details of the offer in the Germano-British Pact thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65481).

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 19:34
On behalf of the Great Alliance, I would like to make a formal offer of alliance to the people of Gaul.

Please read the details of the offer in the The Great Alliance thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65480).

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 19:52
I would like to ask for a anti-fighting contract between the Great Alliance and the Germano-British Pact which will mean that these two great factions don't go to war until Rome is destroyed.... are these fair terms?

Wishazu
06-04-2006, 20:03
Greetings SILVER RUSHER Ruler of the mighty Seleucid Empire. Though your territory is vast and your armies powerfull, it cannot of escaped your attention that you are surrounded by other factions on all fronts. Therefore I propose an Alliance between our two Kingdoms. You will not need to worry about your borders with my as I will be expanding northwestards into the lands of the Scythians. Do you accept this offer?

Regards, Wishazu, Ruler of the Parthians.

AwesomeArcher
06-04-2006, 20:14
Greetings SILVER RUSHER Ruler of the mighty Seleucid Empire. Though your territory is vast and your armies powerfull, it cannot of escaped your attention that you are surrounded by other factions on all fronts. Therefore I propose an Alliance between our two Kingdoms. You will not need to worry about your borders with my as I will be expanding northwestards into the lands of the Scythians. Do you accept this offer?

Silver rusher and i have entered an alliance. Wishazu it would be strategically sound for all the three of us to ally to compete with the other two alliances. It would save two front wars for all of us.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 20:19
Silver rusher and i have entered an alliance. Wishazu it would be strategically sound for all the three of us to ally to compete with the other two alliances. It would save two front wars for all of us.
i will not oppose your strategy on joining together.... i even find it intresting!

Will you be making a pact or "mega alliance" to join your factions together?

If so can i have the following information....

Pact/Alliance name

Factions in Pact/Alliance

Description of Pact/Alliance

You then must make your pact's/Alliance's personal thread to discuss events on the campaign map and other diplomatic information

kburkert
06-04-2006, 20:42
I would like to ask for a anti-fighting contract between the Great Alliance and the Germano-British Pact which will mean that these two great factions don't go to war until Rome is destroyed.... are these fair terms?

The 'Great Alliance' offensive intensions are clear, you plan on a peace yet you have publicly stated plans to attack a member of our alliance - macedon. Therefore we are unable to accept this offer.

Silver Rusher
06-04-2006, 20:44

Yes, with the Kingdom of Pontus we shall form the Turko-Persian League, a rival to the Great Alliance.

Members:
Pontus
Parthia
Seleucids

If the Armenians join the game as humans an offer may be sent to them as well regarding this, but not for certain.

I shall create a thread for this.

Proposed Terms:
The Seleucid Empire shall not expand northwards.
There shall be constant military access between the members of the League.
Any war between a member and another faction will result in the League ending dealings with that faction, and instead the entire League will be at war with them.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 20:44
The 'Great Alliance' offensive intensions are clear, you plan on a peace yet you have publicly stated plans to attack a member of our alliance - macedon. Therefore we are unable to accept this offer.
I am sorry for any inconvinience to your pact.

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 21:49
Update - an agreement has been reached between the Compact of Europa and the Turko-Persian League: To fight together against the so-called 'great' alliance.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 21:54
Ha! You say that the nations in your petty alliance are Great, and must prove their worth, but are Spain great? Not in a million years will they have any military success other than the quellings of small brigand uprisings. Why must you fools greet such weak nations with open arms? This can only signify your own weakness, as it means that anyone will be able to join you. Soon, surely, small groups of peasants who declare themselves independant and form tiny states will be allowed into your "alliance". Your pretentiousness and boastings are insulting to the good folks of the Eastern Alliance and the Germano-British (and Macedonian) pact.
You Want War? You've GOT war!

You really are trying to undermine this great alliance with your petty problems.... oh well.... i can't wait to see what will happen when this alliance makes you and the Germano-British beg for mercy...

I will NOT stand around to be insulted.

*Germans and Carthage keep all agreements they had [neutral to each other]

Monarch
06-04-2006, 22:13

Actually mate, we made those plans before Macedon entered your pact.

In addition, how are your plans to backstab the British Isles coming along? I must congratulate you on good planning, you seemed to have it all planned out on xfire earlier :2thumbsup:

kburkert
06-04-2006, 22:17
I recall you telling me to do it, with a big lecture.

Silver Rusher
06-04-2006, 22:19
I have learnt not to trust covetous Greeks, but I must as you kburkert, is this really true? We, the honorable Turko-Persian League, have no intention of dealing with backstabbers, especially if the dagger that was once thrust into the back of the British has a chance of ending up in our backs.

We hope that what this Greek diplomat says is a lie.

kburkert
06-04-2006, 22:21
Dont you see they are trying to pull us apart.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 22:22
I have learnt not to trust covetous Greeks, but I must as you kburkert, is this really true? We, the honorable Turko-Persian League, have no intention of dealing with backstabbers, especially if the dagger that was once thrust into the back of the British has a chance of ending up in our backs.

We hope that what this Greek diplomat says is a lie.

I have also found out the British originally were going to backstab the Germans...

*Update - Ceisefire for all factions except The Seleucid Empire*

General_Sun
06-04-2006, 22:24
Actually mate, we made those plans before Macedon entered your pact.

In addition, how are your plans to backstab the British Isles coming along? I must congratulate you on good planning, you seemed to have it all planned out on xfire earlier :2thumbsup:

How dare you insult my ally with such a slur! Down you, down you dog!

Monarch
06-04-2006, 22:25
I recall you telling me to do it, with a big lecture.

Ummm, when you where drifting between pacts, seeing which fought gave you the stronger position I PMd you when I thought you where in our pact. I suggested you take Britain's mainland europe territory asap, but then to leave it as tbh British Isles don't hold any value. But you said you thought Gaul wouldn't attack you so you'd flood onto British Isles.

Anyhow, good luck in this game, have fun :)

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 22:26
Originally, my plan was to settle in northern germany - then we formed the Germano-British Pact.

You were misinformed my friend.

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 22:27
How dare you insult my ally with such a slur! Down you, down you dog!
How dare you deny truths?

I really think a war on you is a good idea now, macedon

Myrddraal
06-04-2006, 22:29
Anyhow, good luck in this game, have fun :)

This is diplomacy is it?

Silver Rusher
06-04-2006, 22:29
I have also found out the British originally were going to backstab the Germans...

*Update - Ceisefire for all factions except The Seleucid Empire*
And what makes you think that you can simply click your fingers and conjure up diplomatic agreements between factions outside of your control?

UltraWar
06-04-2006, 22:33
And what makes you think that you can simply click your fingers and conjure up diplomatic agreements between factions outside of your control?
What makes you think that you will stand a chance in the real fight?
I misinformed everyone and updated the news.

*Update War On Macedon declared*

Silver Rusher
06-04-2006, 22:35

OOC: Oh, sorry I must have misunderstood. I thought you meant that you were making a change to what Myrdraal said about non-agression for the first three turns. My mistake.

I take back what I said before.

General_Sun
06-04-2006, 22:49

Somebody declared what?

Oh sorry, I must have something in my ear. :laugh4:

Glaucus
06-04-2006, 23:01
ATTENTION

I, Glaucus, warlord by birthright of all Iberia, proclaim myself out of the so called Great Alliance. They tricked me into believing they were helping me, then cahnged their agreements afterwards. I would like to join a Barbarian Alliance, dedicated to rooting out the Romans and other 'civilized' people who try to impose their culture on us. Brittania, Gaul, and Germania, let us rally together!

UltraWar
06-05-2006, 13:08
The Noble House Of Julii have joined us in the Jihad against the Barbarians!
They are worthy of all praise and will be given full support whereever they go!

RickFGS
06-05-2006, 14:05
Hello everyone!

As you can see, ill be joinning as the Roman Julii faction, i wish a good game for all, except for Rome´s enemies of course, for those the sword will give them our intentions ;).

Hope for good game, with lots of fun.

Cheers guys, Rick

RickFGS
06-05-2006, 14:07
Your support is more then welcome Ultrawar, and you can count on my support as well on the bloddy battles to come.

Monarch
06-05-2006, 16:02
ATTENTION

I, Glaucus, warlord by birthright of all Iberia, proclaim myself out of the so called Great Alliance. They tricked me into believing they were helping me, then cahnged their agreements afterwards. I would like to join a Barbarian Alliance, dedicated to rooting out the Romans and other 'civilized' people who try to impose their culture on us. Brittania, Gaul, and Germania, let us rally together!

Unlucky, you could join Compact Europa but they have Macedon, a civilzed faction in their ranks, you would have to ally with what you wish to destroy. I see a civil war in Compact Europa if you joined, perhaps?

RickFGS
06-05-2006, 16:05
Also, it seems:
-my first turn will be played by another player then me? is this correct?
-how do we know the battle was auto-resolved and not played manually, this could be faked...
-the alliances must be clear please, i see a lot of backstapping in the air....
-i agree with the non agression pack, and if my turn will be played by another player then me i request that i have one extra peace turn apart from everyone else, since i wuld be able to strenghtned my defenses correctly.

UltraWar
06-05-2006, 16:16
Also, it seems:
-my first turn will be played by another player then me? is this correct?
-how do we know the battle was auto-resolved and not played manually, this could be faked...
-the alliances must be clear please, i see a lot of backstapping in the air....
-i agree with the non agression pack, and if my turn will be played by another player then me i request that i have one extra peace turn apart from everyone else, since i wuld be able to strenghtned my defenses correctly.

1. That is correct because there seems to be a problem with the script.
2. It is best to have it auto-resolved
3. That happened a lot in that era... the other alliances have got a lot of conflict within them
4. That will be allowed just to make it far for you.

Myrddraal
06-05-2006, 16:20

There is a certain element of trust envolved. There are many ways that I (for example :evilgrin:) could cheat, but I won't, and neither will anyone I hope.

If anyone is caught cheating, you will be out, and I'll do my best to put a black mark against your name.

RickFGS
06-05-2006, 16:54
There is a certain element of trust envolved. There are many ways that I (for example :evilgrin:) could cheat, but I won't, and neither will anyone I hope.

If anyone is caught cheating, you will be out, and I'll do my best to put a black mark against your name.

Good! I liked specially the black mark on the name part, very intimidating, hope no one cheats, and the first turn? you play it for me yes? i could send my instructions to what to do for you by email...

TheQuickSilver
06-06-2006, 08:43
Hello everybody

Rick as invited me to play as the Scipii and i never tryed this PBEM rome thing, ill give it a go if its ok with you guys. ;)

Myrddraal
06-06-2006, 08:58
Hi there TheQuickSilver - I PMd Rick asking him NOT to invite new players. This isn't a personal attack against you. I will repeat to you what I said to him:

Rick, I'm sorry, but I can't allow that - for the reasons I gave in this thread:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65510

We agreed at the start of the game that all roman factions would be AI controlled. Somehow, things got out of control and we now have two human controlled Roman factions.

We now have 13 players. Consider that we are imposing a max time limit of one day to take your turn. This means you'll have to wait over 2 weeks between playing turns.

We already have too many playes. I can't allow any more.

Sorry
Myrddraal

Now we will have 14 players... If necessary, we could split this campaign into two campaigns with 7 players each. Any oppinions?

RickFGS
06-06-2006, 09:12
That i snot necessary, Luigiman will be playing on my pc, since he his my neighbour friend, and QuickSilver is a friend from down the street, so we will play all 3 turns probaly in one day, once you mail me, ill pass it along Luigi and QuickSilver in the same day, you no need worries, ill promisse you this. We are fast players and we usually play civfanatics PBEM games, i sugest also you creat a "Temporary Leave Thread" so that players on the PBEM post in advance if they are going on vacations, work trips, and other reasons to delay their turns...plus i will help in anyway i can to see the game flow at a decent speed.

Ignoramus
06-06-2006, 09:25
Myrddraal, I would like to participate in one of these Multiplayer Campaigns. I am, of course, too late to play in this one, however, will you be starting any others in the near future?

Myrddraal
06-06-2006, 09:33
In which case, I will let the extra roman faction in, but you'll have to accept this condition. The time limit of one day will apply to all three roman factions at once. If you don't send on a file within 24 hour all three turns will be played by the AI. I'd also appreciate it if you don't play each others turns. You understand that this would give you all an unfair advantage (similar to me controlling three of the most powerful factions by myself)

I know I sound harsh, but we need to keep this snappy.

Ignramus, I've pmd you.

RickFGS
06-06-2006, 09:41
I know what you must be thinking, these players are real, im not that mad ;) Im ok with that, as long as i get a warning email at : ricardogomes20@yahoo.com my turn as come things will be fine.

Monarch
06-06-2006, 15:55
In which case, I will let the extra roman faction in, but you'll have to accept this condition. The time limit of one day will apply to all three roman factions at once. If you don't send on a file within 24 hour all three turns will be played by the AI. I'd also appreciate it if you don't play each others turns. You understand that this would give you all an unfair advantage (similar to me controlling three of the most powerful factions by myself)

I know I sound harsh, but we need to keep this snappy.

Ignramus, I've pmd you.

Hmmm, agreed with that. To be honest, being friends from outside could make this kind of boring as theres never a chance you will backstab each other, which isn't too bad until you consider you are all playing Romans. If one was say Thrace, another Scythia and another Rome then ok but IMO you probably won't even fight a civil war. Meh is all I say, we've gone from no romans to all three houses player controlled.

I *might* if some other players where interested, think about another campaign. I think minimum amount of people needed to make this interesting will be five though, seven would be fine. So if other six players where interested we could setup another one. Perhaps we could strategically position factions, for instance one roman, one on baltic peninsula (macedon or greece), Carthage, Egypt, Pontus, Scythia, Britannia and a Roman. Then we'd be up against mostly AI for the start, but then it'd be something of a clash of empires later game when the borders meet. Just an idea and I'm still happy to participate in this one, but I was perhaps hoping for a smaller group, still just wondering peoples opinions.

RickFGS
06-06-2006, 16:04
We are 3 romans but as i said, we will play it very fast, so we count only as one 24h period, as for civil war, i do tend to have some disagreements with luigi sometimes, we are good friends, but he tends to be a bit agressive on the field sometimes...

Silver Rusher
06-06-2006, 16:45
Hmmm, agreed with that. To be honest, being friends from outside could make this kind of boring as theres never a chance you will backstab each other, which isn't too bad until you consider you are all playing Romans. If one was say Thrace, another Scythia and another Rome then ok but IMO you probably won't even fight a civil war. Meh is all I say, we've gone from no romans to all three houses player controlled.

I *might* if some other players where interested, think about another campaign. I think minimum amount of people needed to make this interesting will be five though, seven would be fine. So if other six players where interested we could setup another one. Perhaps we could strategically position factions, for instance one roman, one on baltic peninsula (macedon or greece), Carthage, Egypt, Pontus, Scythia, Britannia and a Roman. Then we'd be up against mostly AI for the start, but then it'd be something of a clash of empires later game when the borders meet. Just an idea and I'm still happy to participate in this one, but I was perhaps hoping for a smaller group, still just wondering peoples opinions.
If you have BI, why don't you join the one I just started?

Monarch
06-06-2006, 16:58
If you have BI, why don't you join the one I just started?

I have BI, but I don't want to d/l spatula's mod :shame:

shadowarmy75
06-06-2006, 20:38
@ everybody:Use my yahoo account from now on to e-mail me.

kburkert
06-06-2006, 22:12
I am offering trade rights to any faction that would like them. I need noneof my allies to reply as we have trade rights.

RickFGS
06-06-2006, 22:18
The Roman Republic will accept your trade rights.

And we forward the acceptance for trade right to other factions, not necessarily our allies...

kburkert
06-06-2006, 22:19
i am happy that both our nations will benefit from this choice.

RickFGS
06-06-2006, 22:20
We are happy to.

Monarch
06-07-2006, 15:40
With the exception of Macedon, I offer trade rights to anybody willing to accept them.

Silver Rusher
06-07-2006, 16:33
We will accept your trade rights, Greeks, although we refuse to trade with Romans.

RickFGS
06-07-2006, 16:39
We will accept your trade rights, Greeks, although we refuse to trade with Romans.

You´ve sealed your fate, let it be know that Rome intentions where commercial ones....but your hate for us seems to close all diplomatic opportunities.

Glaucus
06-07-2006, 20:51
let it be know that Rome intentions where commercial ones

...?

Silver Rusher
06-09-2006, 22:35
You´ve sealed your fate, let it be know that Rome intentions where commercial ones....but your hate for us seems to close all diplomatic opportunities.
OUR hate for YOU? Soon a database shall be created of all the insults you have thrown at various members of our alliance, and then we shall see where the hatred lies.

You are greedy and pitiful. You care not that the people you trade with will use the money to put towards a military that will later destroy you, no. You just want a few more gold-lined sofas in your consular palace, because you think that the dogs you fed will not bite Rome's hand until long after you are dead. But you think wrong.

OOC: I thought it would be good to bring this thread back from the grave.

RickFGS
06-09-2006, 23:28
Wow, somebody wake up in a bad mood today he he he, i feel flatered that you are devoting so nasty words towords me, it can only mean one thing! My power is great, you´re afraid of my legions, and must of all you fear for your future Muahhaha, i sense weakness in you, i can almost touch it....and it´s making my armies even more hungry for your factions blood!

RickFGS
06-09-2006, 23:28
OCC: No problem with that compilation of my insults, i sugest even a "very best" of all players in here, there as been some good ones ;)

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 09:32
Wow, somebody wake up in a bad mood today he he he, i feel flatered that you are devoting so nasty words towords me, it can only mean one thing! My power is great, you´re afraid of my legions, and must of all you fear for your future Muahhaha, i sense weakness in you, i can almost touch it....and it´s making my armies even more hungry for your factions blood!
IC: I really do hope that your stupidity reflects your tactical ability, Romans. Once our League conquers Egypt (it is inevitable), you shall not be in any kind of position to attack us, especially with all the pressure you will be receiving from Barbarians.

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 10:26
IC: Correction: If you conquer Egypt, and you will also be very busy down there, who knows what could happen to your home, while your brave soldiers are fighting elsewhere. As for stupidity, we see a lot of it on your strategy, time will prove my point.

kburkert
06-10-2006, 10:30
{Walks along thinking to himself} "is this not a diplomacy thread????"

UltraWar
06-10-2006, 12:09
OCC: No problem with that compilation of my insults, i sugest even a "very best" of all players in here, there as been some good ones ;)
OOC: No problem, i will make a compilation of all the "very best" insults.

IC: Silver Rusher, you will need to be careful about your careless boasts... when there is a will, there is a way.

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 12:51
OOC: No problem, i will make a compilation of all the "very best" insults.

IC: Silver Rusher, you will need to be careful about your careless boasts... when there is a will, there is a way.

He he, it should be fun, you have made some nice ones yourself ;) You can even put the very best insult of all or something like that ~:cheers:

shadowarmy75
06-10-2006, 17:45
Once our League conquers Egypt (it is inevitable), you shall not be in any kind of position to attack us, especially with all the pressure you will be receiving from Barbarians.

But that will not happen, you will also recieve pressure from the Greeks as well as us, which means you will be fighting the two richest factions in the game. Parthia is a joke with their stagnant economy and Pontus is helpless against the might of the Greeks. Mighty Pharaoh says: All Your Base Are Belong to Us.

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 17:55
But that will not happen, you will also recieve pressure from the Greeks as well as us,
Our 3 year non-agression pact dissagrees.

shadowarmy75
06-10-2006, 18:00
You can never hope to crush us in 3 years.

General_Sun
06-10-2006, 18:13
The "Greeks will be dead in three years" pact disagrees.

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 19:26
I'm not saying that either the Greek Cities or the Egyptians will be dead in that time, I'm just saying that it is a time long enough for us to defend against the Greeks should they try to attack.

Ignoramus
06-11-2006, 08:06
If you Romans don't read the manual, you'll find before long that a barbarian will be drinking out of your skull and laughing!

Monarch
06-11-2006, 08:15
Are you guys including smaller deals and pacts in the opening post in this topic? If you want to then I have a 3 year non-agresssion pact with the Seleucids and a non agression pact with Parthia for an unspecified period of time.

RickFGS
06-11-2006, 09:29
If you Romans don't read the manual, you'll find before long that a barbarian will be drinking out of your skull and laughing!

IC: ??? Our disapoitment is complete, you´ve been considered "Persona Non Grata" on the Roman Empire, citizens and even small children have now the right to throw all sorts of vegetables at you without mercy, you shall be insulted, pushed and steped on whenever you come to Rome, i sugest you start finding a place for your exile.

Ignoramus
06-11-2006, 09:34
I was quoting from the Rome TW manual. I am sorry if you'r offended, I can still give advice if you want.

RickFGS
06-11-2006, 09:49
No need, thks anyway

Luigiman
06-12-2006, 09:29
"People should know when they are conquered" - Me - he he he

shadowarmy75
06-12-2006, 22:02
I would like to say I accept all trade agreements that are offered.

UltraWar
06-12-2006, 22:11
I would like to say... Nobody will stop me taking over the Hsinaps... sorry I was reading the papyrus upside down... the Spanish...

That is all

Myrddraal
06-13-2006, 20:26
OK folks, I've deleted a few posts from this thread. Lets quit throwing abuse at other members of the .org and get back on topic.

Glaucus
06-13-2006, 21:14
Yes sir, but he did start it...

On Topic: I would like to let the Pan Persian League know that I would like to send a diplomat into your lands ASAP to get trade rights, if it pleases you, so please don't kill him when you see him swimming in the Euphrates River.