PDA

View Full Version : Government type distribution maps

Trithemius
06-07-2006, 02:02
Where did all those handy maps that showed the available government types for various factions go?

Teleklos Archelaou
06-07-2006, 02:37
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=58666 :grin:

I keep them stickied.

Trithemius
06-07-2006, 03:34
Cheers! :)

I am trying to think who to play next. I am done with the Romani for a while (until they get their auxiliaries I think :)).

Teleklos Archelaou
06-07-2006, 03:44
Hmm. If I was starting a campaign today, in 074, and I was thinking which faction that I could play now that wouldn't be really overhauled in 080, knowing what I know, I might try Epeiros or Getai maybe. There are probably new units for every faction, but I don't think those get a flood of new ones. I wouldn't touch anything Nomadic though yet, nor Roman, and probably no Baktria/Seleukid/Ptolemy one either, or eastern factions. Lots of building changes and unit additions. I don't know as much about barbs honestly though. But your 080 Epeiros experience would be less dramatically affected than some other factions. I really can't say anything else though. :grin:

Trithemius
06-07-2006, 03:53
Well, I have been playing the Romani pretty hard core in EB for a while. I have not really played anyone else at all!

I was thinking Makedonia, since its right in there with similarly armed neighbours to fight with. Epeiros might be a good time though. :)

Wardo
06-07-2006, 05:05
What a wonderfull news.

So I can continue my Epeiros campaign in peace. Thanks for the hint.

And I've been wanting to try a campaign as Getai, maybe I can take a rest of the Epeiros, play with the Getai for some decades or a century, and then return to finish with the Epeiros unless 80 is out by then.

I'm happy. :balloon2: :2thumbsup: :sweatdrop: