PDA

View Full Version : MP Campaign : Best Insults

UltraWar
06-10-2006, 14:32
hi,
I have created a list of insults... I would like you to pick your favourites...

UltraWar - You Want War? You've GOT war!

kburkert - I recall you telling me to do it, with a big lecture.

General_Sun - How dare you insult my ally with such a slur! Down you, down you dog!

UltraWar - What makes you think that you will stand a chance in the real fight?

UltraWar - The Noble House Of Julii have joined us in the Jihad against the Barbarians!

Silver Rusher - I really do hope that your stupidity reflects your tactical ability, Romans.

Silver Rusher - Why must you fools greet such weak nations with open arms?

Silver Rusher - Soon, surely, small groups of peasants who declare themselves independant and form tiny states will be
allowed into your "alliance".

Monarch - Your alliance seems really pointless as everyone in your area is in it, this is Total War, not Total Peace, my
friend. The time will come when rebel towns have been taken and your alliance will fall to infighting ;)

UltraWar - One mistake and your alliance will crumble into anarchy.

Myradraal - It would appear this alliance is simply a shambolic group of peasants huddling together out of pure fear.

Silver Rusher - Have you people no sense of dignity, of willpower, of firmness?

kburkert - North is where you will meet your grave.

UltraWar - South is where you will meet your grave

Monarch - Yup, watch out the might of rome, the mudhut men are gunna throw sticks at you!

RickFGS - North is cheese and we romans love cheese

RickFGS - We romans spit on your treaties and your barbarian words

Luigiman - People should know when they are conquered

kburkert - Your faction will fall under the power of the barbs.

Monarch - I'm hiding behind my chair every time you type.

kburkert - Roman lands will be ours.

UltraWar - All Your Base Are Belong To US!

UltraWar - The Romans would find it hard to take it over because histroically: They never took it over: but lightning never strikes the same place twice

Silver Rusher - Caesar? Know you nothing about the history of Rome?

RickFGS - Your personal house was assigned as stable for my horse.

Myradraal - You guys suck! We will pwn U!

Myradraal - Yeah, but we're going to kill you real bad!

RickFGS - The senate as instructed a band of our children to be sent on an expedition with the purpose of raiding and must
important the raping of briton women.

Monarch - Oh please, do tell, the suspense is killing me

Silver Rusher - Weak factions? This is ignorant, for the two strongest factions on the map will soon belong to us.

RickFGS - Everyone else is stronger than you, so i think that by that you´re referring to armenia and thrace perhaps?

Silver Rusher - I would have expected that an ignorant roman would be consistently unable to "read between the lines".

RickFGS - Sorry you talking about Numidia and Sycthia, how foolish of me.

Silver Rusher - Your stupidity shall be the cause of your eventual downfall.

RickFGS - I only hope that when i fall, it will be over your cities, their citizens wont like i though.

General_Sun - ROFLCOPTER

Shadows - Before your allies can come to your aid the Gallic Warlords shall be drinking mead out of goblets made of Romans
skulls.

Ignoramus - Why if you're lucky you may see a German horde or two as well...

Myradraal - If you cannot even count the nations amassed against you, then perhaps I can excuse your ignorant refusal to
admit defeat.

shadowarmy75 - They have refused neutrality and choose destruction instead.

Shadows - 1st, 2nd and 3rd losers?????

Shadows - Yes, you shall make the Earth tremble, as you are plowing up my fields that is.

Silver Rusher - I wait patiently until the day when your capital Rome burns and you eat your arrogant Roman words.

Silver Rusher - Maybe if your roman noses were a bit smaller we would listen to your insane insults.

Silver Rusher - We invented public health; you Romans simply thought it sounded like a good idea and adapted it to make it
less hygienic so that your filthy population would not become too outraged.

RickFGS - Rome must be respected

kburkert - Legions are nothing to berserkers, they will take out 50 men to 1.

RickFGS - Rome as a new costume now, we will be eating beserkers for breakfast every morning, our troops seem to find they
tasty and easily digestible.

Silver Rusher - Wow, the Romans are demonstrating that they truly are cannibals! We thought this was merely an urban myth.
This is going straight on Pan Persian League propaganda!

RickFGS - Our troops will start eating hellenic seleucid citizens for lunch as well, our diet will be complete with a pair of
gauls for dessert....ahhh.....it wil be a feast.

RickFGS - The only thing stupid here is that your faction still exists, not long, i can assure you.

RickFGS - Good!, we want our breakfast to be in good form, we dont like fatty food.

RickFGS - Im Rome, im sure i can declare war on all living things

General_Sun - Look at me! I'm quaking in my boots!
Mommy Mommy no fair! 2 against 1!

RickFGS - You wont even have time to quack or boots to quack on for that matter.

Glaucus - *quake: (kwk) v. quaked, quak·ing, quakes 1. To shake or tremble, as from instability or shock
Quack (kwk) n. The characteristic sound uttered by a duck.
small difference.

RickFGS - Dead (kwk) v. state of no return, permanent loss of function. To stop existing, to be for ever out of the fisical
plain.

General_Sun - Normally I would say thank you, but by god, stop telling my plans to the enemy!

Ignoramus - I am sorry. Macedon's plans are to migrate to Ireland and set up their capital at Tara. They then plan to send an
expedition to take Hyperboria by suprise.

Glaucus - Those crafty devils! Why did none of us see this coming!?!? its a good thing Ignoramus is here to warn everyone!

RickFGS - Lol, i´m afraid Ireland is already bribed to fight for Rome, and will just ignore Hyperboria.

Monarch - Sounds good, Macedonians holding a small mudhut hamlet in a useless island suits me

General_Sun - Thou Bluffths! If I were you UltraWar, I would watch out for Sicily, for a such a Grand Alliance it is full of
nations whose words are just flimsy wind.

UltraWar - Words are cheap.
I wouldn't need to worry.... i have a cunning plan

Silver Rusher - I am offended!

Silver Rusher - Anyone who has to use the Iberians as military partners is not worthy of fear.

UltraWar - Anyone who doesn't have the decency of other cultures is a enemy of the people

General_Sun - Fear plays no part in peace and prosperity my friend, it is better to not live at all than to live in fear.
And I plan to live!

UltraWar - I plan to defend what it rightfully ours

Silver Rusher - Oh, and what is this about your lands being LARGER than ours? Have none of your people ever seen the glorious
empire?

Glaucus - never kick a dog, because hes just a pup, for you'd better run for cover when the pup grows up.

Luigiman - Be affraid...be very affraid.......!!

RickFGS - correction "the dead gallic warchief...."

Silver Rusher - Don't you mean... don't kick a calf? lol

RickFGS - The pup will never grow, we are building a nice collar for it.

Wishazu - Then be prepared to feel the cold, hard truth of my allies spanish steel as it enlightens your skull

RickFGS - Rome shall give you classes, the first subject in order will be "How to be a nice slave - lesson I". Trajan is
volunteering for the job.

Glaucus - I meant class as in style not as in a school class

RickFGS - The only style you´ll be having will be seen only underground, silver mines for spanish citizens!

RickFGS - After we take your capital, w´ill strap your royal family to our victouries chariots, and will drag them through
our roads all the way across ro Rome, just to see if they "enjoy the ride"...

Glaucus - Yup, we spanish like our silver. And gold too. We'll be making a tidy profit, why don't you try and stop us eh?

RickFGS - The word stop isn´t sufficient to what is going to happen to your faction..

Glaucus - Your right, kicking Rome's polished behind is a better way to describe us.

Shadows - And thus Gaul has arrived. Let us of the Compact of Europa alliance crush our "civilized" neighbors. Especially
those pesky "Great Aliiance" nations.

Myradraal - The Order of the Eagle (until recently known as the Great Alliance) are in disarray. They bicker amonst
themselves about the spoils of war. We must relieve them of their problems! Let us take all their provinces for ourselves

RickFGS - Rome will tax your citizens, you should start saving, it wont be light.

Luigiman - What a joke, beware because the might of Rome is getting bigger! Be affraid... be very affraid!!

RickFGS - hu...correction..."the dead celts, the dead iberian, the heroic but nevertheless dead germanic, the nearfuture dead britannia and the sooodead macedonian"

Silver Rusher - Ha! Romans think that they can conquer all these virtuous people who are going to team up and destroy them...
You won't receive any help from carthage or egypt, that's for sure.

RickFGS - Rome wasnt build in a day....

RickFGS - The coin as two sides, its face can easily be turned...

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 14:42
Heh, I was about to do one of these threads.

Myrddraal
06-10-2006, 15:44
and

Myradraal - Yeah, but we're going to kill you real bad!
get my vote :wink:

Silver Rusher - I really do hope that your stupidity reflects your tactical ability, Romans.
So true :evilgrin:

Glaucus
06-10-2006, 15:51
I am offended!

Beautiful

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 15:57
RickFGS - Rome will tax your citizens, you should start saving, it wont be light.

Inevitable.

Vote for
Monarch - Your alliance seems really pointless as everyone in your area is in it, this is Total War, not Total Peace, my
friend.

Superb

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 16:07
I vote for this

Luigiman - What a joke, beware because the might of Rome is getting bigger! Be affraid... be very affraid!!
and this

Ignoramus - I am sorry. Macedon's plans are to migrate to Ireland and set up their capital at Tara. They then plan to send an
expedition to take Hyperboria by suprise.
and this

and this

Monarch - Yup, watch out the might of rome, the mudhut men are gunna throw sticks at you!
and finally one of my own, this

Silver Rusher - Wow, the Romans are demonstrating that they truly are cannibals! We thought this was merely an urban myth.
This is going straight on Pan Persian League propaganda!
heheheh

Glaucus
06-10-2006, 19:02
Heres a new one I think should be addded:

The "Greeks will be dead in three years" pact disagrees.

General_Sun
06-10-2006, 19:41
After the game, or at least towards the end we should give out awards such as "Best Insult", or "Best Trick", or "Best Cumback", or "MVP"

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 19:43
After the game, or at least towards the end we should give out awards such as "Best Insult", or "Best Trick", or "Best Cumback", or "MVP"
That's a great idea, General_Sun.

Shadows
06-11-2006, 01:30
Without trying to sound full of myself this is my personal favorite, its the most colorful and original if you ask me:

Shadows - Before your allies can come to your aid the Gallic Warlords shall be drinking mead out of goblets made of Romans
skulls.

General_Sun
06-11-2006, 01:43
You're all too conceited. :P

Monarch
06-11-2006, 08:04
Without trying to sound full of myself this is my personal favorite, its the most colorful and original if you ask me:

Not bad, bit wordy :P

RickFGS
06-11-2006, 09:17
RickFGS - After we take your capital, w´ill strap your royal family to our victouries chariots, and will drag them through
our roads all the way across ro Rome, just to see if they "enjoy the ride"...

No comparison.

Ignoramus
06-11-2006, 09:20
~:mecry: Ach! This too good, I wish I could join this campaign. Are you sure Myrddraal won't allow a 14th player?

RickFGS
06-11-2006, 09:23
Rome as always free spaces for slaves on its galleys Ignoramus....although this one is quite full...

Ignoramus
06-11-2006, 09:36
I'll be a slave, second-class.

Wishazu
06-12-2006, 22:35
Mine is easily the best lol I wont bother quoting it here though as its the only one from me on the list :)

Glaucus
06-13-2006, 01:59
Mine is easily the best lol I wont bother quoting it here though as its the only one from me on the list :)
I agree. Those spanish are pretty amazing :2thumbsup:

Myrddraal
06-13-2006, 20:24
You're all too conceited. :P

I agree, you all think your own quotes are the best.

How could that possibly be, when the best are blatantly mine?

Glaucus
06-13-2006, 21:09
I agree, you all think your own quotes are the best.

How could that possibly be, when the best are blatantly mine?

rofl

General_Sun
06-13-2006, 23:51
Only unmannered louts and thugs participate in the exchange of insults, and comparing them? 0.o True people of culture would never stoop so low.

Glaucus
06-14-2006, 00:55
I guess we're all unmannered louts and thugs then

Ignoramus
06-14-2006, 11:31
We are barbarians.