PDA

View Full Version : MP Campaign: Regarding the Compact of Europa and the Pan Persian League

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 14:51
Fellow members of our alliance,

There are a couple of quite important matters that I think need discussion.

1. I think we need to create a name for the alliance between our leagues. I suggest the Anti-Eagle coalition. Any other suggestions are welcome.

2. Hypothetically (sp?) if and when the Order of the Eagle is destroyed (now I know that this is going to attract Order members, but remember the use of the words HYPOTHETICALLY and IF, so do not make in character flames about it (I am looking at you Rick)), the game will be incredibly boring if our alliance sticks. So I propose that the coalition be made void about 5 turns after the Order of the Eagle falls into oblivion.

Any more ideas/possible terms for the coalition?

Myrddraal
06-10-2006, 15:37
The deal is to stay allied till the Order has fallen. After that, I suggest a period of non agression between us (maybe more than five turns?) and then our two alliances will split again.

I don't think we need a name. This is more like a deal between two alliances, rather than a new alliance.

Glaucus
06-10-2006, 15:57
Perhaps the Non-Aggression Pact of The Hawk

Hawks kill eagles :2thumbsup:

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 15:59
The deal is to stay allied till the Order has fallen. After that, I suggest a period of non agression between us (maybe more than five turns?) and then our two alliances will split again.

I don't think we need a name. This is more like a deal between two alliances, rather than a new alliance.
I understand that it is a deal between two alliances but that deal needs a name, wouldn't you agree? We can't just keep saying "My friends of the Compact of Europa and of the Pan Persian League" and stuff like that can we?

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 16:04
(I am looking at you Rick

Oh :laugh4: no worries, your dimise is coming, be patient.

General_Sun
06-10-2006, 18:15
My intentions were only the terms of the original deal, I dont' think there needs to be any futher specifications. In any case we're far from that point. The game didnt' even start yet!

kburkert
06-10-2006, 18:40
Lets call it Germanias insuperior followers, joking, erm....

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 19:23
My intentions were only the terms of the original deal, I dont' think there needs to be any futher specifications. In any case we're far from that point. The game didnt' even start yet!
Yet still, complex alliances have ALREADY been formed. This isn't any different.

I'm saying it now so that we don't get into a huge mess about somebody "betraying" someone else if they break up the two alliances.

Myrddraal
06-10-2006, 20:04
There is no harm in giving this a name, and agreeing that there will be a period of announced non-aggression before the alliances split. Perhaps we should debate how long that period should be a little closer to the time.

Treaty of the Hawk sounds fine to me :smile:

Glaucus
06-10-2006, 21:01
Treaty of the Hawk sounds fine to me

Cheers

kburkert
06-10-2006, 21:09
i liked mine better, joking sounds great.

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 21:54
OK then, Treaty of the Hawk it is (unless somebody has a better idea)

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 21:55
"The Slaves of the Eagles" seems apropriate...

General_Sun
06-10-2006, 22:19
OK then, Treaty of the Hawk it is (unless somebody has a better idea)Sounds good.

Glaucus
06-10-2006, 22:25
hahaha

whoops

Silver Rusher
06-10-2006, 22:26
Lol

Who can blame him though, mine and Rick's posts were a few seconds apart.

RickFGS
06-10-2006, 23:38
Sounds good.

I know you would like it ;) As a certain sound to it...

AwesomeArcher
06-12-2006, 16:48
Hawk Sounds good to me