PDA

View Full Version : BI MP PBEM Diplomacy Thread

Silver Rusher
06-14-2006, 17:22
Here is the thread for all your diplomatic negotiations in the BI PBeM. If you make a deal with another faction, post it here (unless it is a secret deal, of course ~;))

Here are the current alliances and wars between player controlled factions:

Alliances-
Franks - Lombardi
Franks - Vandals
Franks - Sarmatians
Franks - Alemanni
Franks - Goths (it would seem I am very popular :2thumbsup:)
Goths - Sarmatians
Alemanni - Lombardi

Wars-
Sarmatians - ERE (Fight, fight, fight...)

Notes regarding diplomacy
- If you are a member of the other big campaign you will see that there is currently a big team battle going on. I don't really want this to happen in this campaign, so you can form leagues if you want but I don't want a big battle between two leagues in which all factions are involved.
- It would be good if you would honour the alliances/wars you are given at the start of the campaign, even if only for a short period. Get friendly with your starting allies. I don't want loads of players breaking up alliances very early on. Backstabbing is allowed, of course, but your faction will never be trusted again if you do.

Happy dealings!

Silver Rusher
06-16-2006, 16:18
Players in the BI PBeM, remember that this campaign will be starting quite shortly so I would advise on using this chance to do diplomacy in the diplomacy thread.

kburkert
06-16-2006, 21:12
So can we have a big alliance?

Silver Rusher
06-16-2006, 22:03
Yes, of course, I just don't want to see another game which revolves around a war between two huge alliances.

Monarch
06-17-2006, 08:04
Yes, of course, I just don't want to see another game which revolves around a war between two huge alliances.

Theres actually 3 in the 1.5 campaign, FYI :)

Silver Rusher
06-17-2006, 14:05
Theres actually 3 in the 1.5 campaign, FYI :)
Two of them are allied together though, so it still counts as 2.

Shadows
06-17-2006, 19:06
kbukert, its you and me right? are we letting in anyone else? And lets think up some name for our Pact.

@ Silver- I didn't know that we were allied:oops:. If you could, can you PM me about it and we'll work out some plans. Thanks.

Monarch
06-17-2006, 19:23
Two of them are allied together though, so it still counts as 2.

I'd still class them as two as if you, hyperthetically, destroy OoE then you've already said you won't hesitate to go to war with each other, not exactly what I'd call great foundations for an alliance :P

Anyhow, sorry for hijacking you're thread.