PDA

View Full Version : daed?

Dimeola
06-22-2006, 01:46
Is this mod dead then? Or is it just that I cant spell.
dim

PROMETHEUS
06-22-2006, 08:15
As far As I know the Mod Is not Dead , I can't work on it for several "internal-affairs" Reasons so I keep working on Res Gestae for the moment!

palissa
06-24-2006, 19:14
And where is tomte?
Last posts seemed the mod missing jsut few adjust and some lods, and now is all stopped.
I can do the lods, if is that who miss.
Anyway, good luck

Kagemusha
06-24-2006, 20:20
Nope.Like Prom sayed the mod is not dead.Its just the summer that has caused that i have been hardly online(matter of fact im on the road at the moment aswell).I bet the case has been pretty much the same with Tomte.Guys please PM me your MSN messenger addresses and lets talk more when i get back home tomorrow or following days.All help will be very appreciated!:bow:

Revolting Friendship
06-25-2006, 13:49
And where is tomte?
Last posts seemed the mod missing jsut few adjust and some lods, and now is all stopped.

There's more missing than a few lod's mate. ;) I'll try to finish some more models for you to lod, in fact I have one right now and I'll send it over.

Myrddraal
06-27-2006, 03:40
It'd be good to see some screens, to keep some fan interest up. (I want the camp map preview :smile:)

Gill
06-29-2006, 15:56
Do you still need help with some things?
Just name some stuff that you could use some help with and perhaps there are soem things I could help you with.
I'm not doing this for the credits, I just want this mod to get finished..:laugh4:

Kagemusha
06-30-2006, 04:56
As acting mod leader i can say we are not dead.But there are few of us.We need skinners to help Tomte.200 skins for one man is too much.Also we need building modeller,vegetation modeller and unit card maker.Me and Lionskin can do the coding and Stuie scripting and Darth Ai tweaking when we get there.So if you know you have the ability and time to help us please do so,there are already enough people that told they help us and disappeared when they understood how big the project really is.So if you can help us,please do so.:bow:

Dimeola
06-30-2006, 06:58
!..........................!
Dimeolas

Dimeola
07-08-2006, 02:25
...nm then......

Kagemusha
07-08-2006, 03:19
Sorry Tomte of Doom is not very active and we are not dissing you anyway but there are only few of us and i have to say im 27 old man and this mod is not the only thing happening in my life.Once i get collected the art we need i will pass those to you in pm or messenger.~:)

Dimeola
07-08-2006, 07:15
Yes I quite understand.......and i did not mean to offend anyone. Only I have been holding off other projects hoping to get started here. I see that i assume too much. And misunderstand much.
dimeolas