PDA

View Full Version : For those experienced with windows sound recorder and the like.

MiniKiller
06-24-2006, 05:48
Hello all I just found out that with my sound recorder I can cut and past parts of songs onto others. My question is how can I blend the 2 songs together when going from the first song to the second?

Ok, like I combined 15 seconds of a song to the beggining of another. The transfer from when song 1 ends to when 2 begins is abrupt. How can I start to blend them together say 3 or 4 seconds bfore song 1 is over? Does this make any sense to you lol?

thanks!

alman7272
06-24-2006, 08:57
Alternatively, you can download Audacity (free, and I havent had a chance to get to use it) or Acoustica (?, it's not free though). Those should be relatively easy iirc.

LeftEyeNine
06-24-2006, 22:42
There are a bunch of DJ mixing programs around. Google with "DJ" and "mix" keywords with software keyword added, and you should be able to get some programs in which you can blend audio files, mainly mp3s, I guess.

MiniKiller
06-27-2006, 22:20
I like audacity but I cant figure how to get the file to be a normal music file so i can burn it and such.