PDA

View Full Version : Mafia II: The sequel to the best-selling forum game [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2 3

GeneralHankerchief
07-03-2006, 01:18
***UPDATE: GAME IS NOW CLOSED TO ANYONE WHO DID NOT POST. SORRY.***

If anybody new would like to see the original Mafia thread it is here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65526).

Here are the rules taken from the original post in the first thread (with some changes).

Description:The Frontroom is a peaceful village (kingdom?) that has recently been terrorized by the local mafia, who are killing more townspeople every day. Distraught, the townspeople try to find out which nasty people are doing the deed, and name several people who they think did the crime. If a majority of the townspeople agree, those people go off to be executed. The game wins when the mafia manage to kill everyone in the village (Mafia victory) or if the townspeople successfully execute all the mafia members (Townspeople victory).

-Post if interested/willing to participate. If you don't post within the first couple of days, you don't get to play. Trust me, it's more fun if you play. :2thumbsup: Once I determine the number of mafia members (probably 2) I shall start the game, and not accept any new players. This is done for my sanity, mind.

-I will then randomly PM two posters and say that they are the mafia. I will also provide these lucky, lucky people with the name of their counterpart in order to ensure that no people in the mafia kill each other. Their job is to PM me every session and give me the name of one user that they wish to "kill."

-Once both mafia members have PM'd me I shall announce the kills to the villagers. It is now their job to name the people who they think did it. The most-named people over a span of roughly 24 hours will be executed.

-Mafia members get more powerful as their numbers dwindle. Forinstance, if the game started out with two mafia members and only one remains, that person will still kill two people in one session. That way you do not know how many mafia people are left.

-If both mafia members select the same person to kill, that stinks for that one person. However, it can also be a good judge to see how well the townspeople are doing: If only one guy dies then it's a good chance that both mafia picked the same person and are hence, still out there.

-When you are dead, either having been killed or executed, you no longer can play. You can speculate about who killed you, but that's it. Your vote no longer counts. Also, if you never played in the first place, your vote doesn't count either.

-Keep in mind that this is the Frontroom. Just because you were killed/executed is no excuse for going on a flaming rampage. If you feel compelled to do so, I suggest heading on over to the Babe Thread, which will surely calm you down.

-New: In their PMs, the mafia must also provide me with the method of killing someone. For example, in the final round last game Kagemusha requested that Divine Wind be beheaded with a katana.

-Suggestion: As far as role-playing goes, the last game doesn't exist. While I can't do anything about people being killed/executed based solely on revenge for the previous game, it's strongly discouraged.

-Also new: In addition to there being two mafiosi, there will also be one Detective who is working on the side of the villagers. Every session the Detective will PM me "investigating" whether a person is in the mafia or not. I will tell him whether that person is or isn't a mafia. The detective's identity is secret to everybody except for me. He can choose to reveal his identity when naming a mafioso, but be advised unless your advice is heeded and that mafioso was the only one left, it's probably a suicidal move.

-Tie votes will be handled on a session-by-session basis at my discretion. If there's a tie in the beginning of the game with a lot of votes thrown around, I'll call for a general revote. But if there's one near the end of the game and the votes are pretty solid, I'll probably just do a "next vote decides it."

Timeline of a typical session:
I post the updated status list (who's alive, who was killed, who was executed)
Mafia PM me with their selections
Detective PMs me with investigation
I tell Detective whether he's right or not
I post kills
Villagers vote
I post execution/updated status list.

Please post if interested. Thanks, and have fun! I hope this game will be even better than the last. :2thumbsup:

discovery1
07-03-2006, 01:23
Hi. Sign me up.

Ice
07-03-2006, 01:34
I'm home for a week now so I can actually play. It's good to be home. :balloon2:

scotchedpommes
07-03-2006, 01:34
I feel compelled to join this game once again.

GeneralHankerchief
07-03-2006, 01:36
Welcome back Ice. :medievalcheers:

Glad to have you playing, although your disappearance provided for some interesting situations in the last game.

Evil_Maniac From Mars
07-03-2006, 01:37
Sign me up too. :2thumbsup:

Csargo
07-03-2006, 01:38
I'm gonna get in on this.

Welcome back Ice.

Lehesu
07-03-2006, 02:05
Of course I'm in.

Uesugi Kenshin
07-03-2006, 02:37
I'm in again.

DemonArchangel
07-03-2006, 02:55
I want in.

John86
07-03-2006, 03:02
Im in, can't wait.

littlelostboy
07-03-2006, 03:07
I'm in. :2thumbsup:

AggonyDuck
07-03-2006, 03:18
I'm in too. Was great fun following the last game and now I feel like participating. :2thumbsup:

Lord Winter
07-03-2006, 03:25
I'm in

Sasaki Kojiro
07-03-2006, 03:36
I'm in.

Lemur
07-03-2006, 03:41
Count the Lemur in. I'll try to forgive the villagers who mindlessly lynched me last time ...

Crazed Rabbit
07-03-2006, 03:42
I'm definately in again.

Crazed Rabbit

Ice
07-03-2006, 04:06
Welcome back Ice. :medievalcheers:

Glad to have you playing, although your disappearance provided for some interesting situations in the last game.

:2thumbsup: :laugh4:

Edit:

I'm rereading the last thread and wow, disco, you sure don't like MI :D.

Zalmoxis
07-03-2006, 05:50
I'm back from my 4 day vacation I haven't mentioned before, and I want to join (yay).

Ignoramus
07-03-2006, 06:00
You can count me in as well.

Silver Rusher
07-03-2006, 07:04
Sign me up please.

Avicenna
07-03-2006, 08:08
Me want in. :viking:

I think you'll need more than two mafiosi this time, GHC. I have a feeling more will join. ~:)

Ignoramus
07-03-2006, 08:30
Is there going to be a doctor or not? Although it may slow the game down a little.

Dutch_guy
07-03-2006, 10:22
Okay, I'm in !

Sure hope I survive more than 2 rounds now...

:balloon2:

Divine Wind
07-03-2006, 11:15
Sign me up!

littlelostboy
07-03-2006, 12:44
Is there going to be a doctor or not? Although it may slow the game down a little.

Ya, when the doc selects a 'hit' or person that was killed, he heals that person, so basically brings that person backs to life. So less villager murders. Of course he dosen't knows who is the mafia and who is just a villager, he makes a blind guess. Make things harder for the mafiaso with a detective and a doc in the game. Make things more interesting!

Stormcrow
07-03-2006, 13:51
Can I join too ?

Avicenna
07-03-2006, 14:26
General Hanky didn't mention a doctor, so I guess that's a no Ignoramus.

Stormcrow
07-03-2006, 15:08
Ya, when the doc selects a 'hit' or person that was killed, he heals that person, so basically brings that person backs to life. So less villager murders. Of course he dosen't knows who is the mafia and who is just a villager, he makes a blind guess. Make things harder for the mafiaso with a detective and a doc in the game. Make things more interesting!

Or the maffia can extort him to heal someone of the family...

Nice idea though, instead of casting a vote for 2 rounds he can decide who gets healed.

Kommodus
07-03-2006, 15:13
I want to play too! (Although usually when I play mafia I'm the narrator. Ah well, this should be fun too!)

Kralizec
07-03-2006, 15:18
I'm in :jumping:

Peasant Phill
07-03-2006, 15:26
Count the Lemur in. I'll try to forgive the villagers who mindlessly lynched me last time ...

But will your children forgive?

I'm in

Lemur
07-03-2006, 16:19
Rest assured that my brood will avenge me, one way or another. But you've got years and years to suck up to them, to send them gifts and bribes and pledges of undying obedience.

Doubtless some of you will survive.

Kralizec
07-03-2006, 16:31
I'm glad I didn't participate in the old thread :sweatdrop:

Cowhead418
07-03-2006, 16:43
I'm in if I can still join.:2thumbsup:

Silver Rusher
07-03-2006, 16:46
I think that GeneralHankerchief should give the detective clues to help him find the mafiosi. More interesting.

Craterus
07-03-2006, 16:57
Another one! Yes!!

Count me in! :2thumbsup:

Kagemusha
07-03-2006, 17:09
Im in.Altough i might not last too long this time.But it was strictly business.I promise you guys im retired now from assasination business.~;)

The Spartan (Returns)
07-03-2006, 17:27
im in!!!!!!!!!! (whew! i thought it was too late!!)

UltraWar
07-03-2006, 17:35
I'll play again... *please don't kill me on the first turn again :sweatdrop: *

GeneralHankerchief
07-03-2006, 19:04
If the current rate of people joining continues, I may bump up the mafia to three. We'll see how it goes.

Also, I don't want things to get too complicated so there won't be a doctor. :sorry:

Finally, I'm glad there's so many people interested- I'll probably keep it open another day or two.

Alexander the Pretty Good
07-03-2006, 19:11
Ooo! I'm in!

Close one. I saw the two pages and was afraid I'd be too late.

Avicenna
07-03-2006, 19:12
Essentially, all the doctor does is to render one mafioso's vote useless, no? So the inclusion of one is pointless.

GeneralHankerchief
07-04-2006, 01:03
Deadline is slightly less than 24 hours if you want to play. So if you want in, post here ASAP.

As soon as the deadline passes I'll select the mafia/detective and post the list of everyone who's playing.

Ignoramus
07-04-2006, 01:37
How do you select them? I assume it similar to pulling names out of hat. Otherwise, everyone would know that the people who were the mafia last time wouldn't be the mafia this time.

GeneralHankerchief
07-04-2006, 01:44
Actually, it's post numbers out of a hat.

Csargo
07-04-2006, 05:46
I can't wait for this to start. I'm very excited.:2thumbsup:

discovery1
07-04-2006, 05:53
I can't wait for this to start. I'm very excited.:2thumbsup:

Damn it Csar, you walked out of the chat on me. YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!

CSAR DID IT!!!!!

Csargo
07-04-2006, 06:12
Damn it Csar, you walked out of the chat on me. YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!

CSAR DID IT!!!!!

Calm down man the game hasn't even started yet but once it does something bad is going to happen like murder and other bad stuff.:laugh4:

Zalmoxis
07-04-2006, 08:19
My my, this is gonna be fun.

GeneralHankerchief
07-04-2006, 21:25
Game is now closed to anyone who did not post.

I am now determining the mafia and Detective. Will update when they have been contacted.

UPDATE: Mafia and Detective have been contacted. If you did not receive a PM you are just a normal villager, sorry.

Here is the status list:

Still alive:
discovery1
Ice
SSNeoperestroika
evil_maniac from mars
Csar
Lehesu
Uesugi Kenshin
DemonArchangel
Hiji
littlelostboy
AggonyDuck
Destroyer of Hope
Sasaki Kojiro
Lemur
Crazed Rabbit
Zalmoxis
Ignoramus
Silver Rusher
Tiberius
Dutch_guy
Divine Wind
Stormcrow
Kommodus
Kralizec
Peasant Phill
Cowhead418
Craterus
Kagemusha
The Spartan
UltraWar
Eclectic

There are two mafiosi and one Detective out of these players. Detective = good. Mafia = bad.

Mafia and Detective, if you could kindly PM me providing with the name of the player you wish to kill/investigate. Also, mafia: Don't forget the method of killing.

Avicenna
07-04-2006, 21:33
No Beirut?

:disappointed:

UltraWar
07-04-2006, 21:41
hmm... this looks intresting...

GeneralHankerchief
07-04-2006, 21:54
No Beirut?

:disappointed:

Beirut will remain his NPC-like role of Chief of Police.

BTW, list has been updated.

Divinus Arma
07-04-2006, 22:37
Count me in.

edit: ahhhhh. missed it. By an hour! Oh well. Next time. :(

Csargo
07-04-2006, 23:55
Well here we go.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-05-2006, 01:18
comon lets start already!

Csargo
07-05-2006, 04:57
Be patient.

Avicenna
07-05-2006, 07:01
You're in, DA ~;)

Drisos
07-05-2006, 14:35
oh dear.. missed it :( well I'll be in the third game.:book:

good luck!

The Spartan (Returns)
07-05-2006, 14:39
You're in, DA ~;)you mean electic.:inquisitive: DA was way better though Electic.

Avicenna
07-05-2006, 17:10
No, DA shall forever be DA ~:)

GeneralHankerchief
07-05-2006, 18:29
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Things were going as usual in the Kingdom of Peace and Love, with lots of babes, beer, and a little bit of spamming. Most people's only care in the world was whether Eclectic had a cooler name now that he changed it from Divinus Arma.

A recent arrival to the Frontroom, Eclectic was chuckling to himself when members were arguing whether he should have come in after the move-in deadline expired. He decided to take a short walk to take in the sights. This place was nice. A quaint little city (no sidewalks though) with lots of bars. Perfect for him. He rounded lots of corners and was interested in seeing what was on the other side. But what he wasn't expecting when he made a sharp left was...

...A GUY POINTING A FLAMETHROWER RIGHT AT HIM!!! Oh no! Eclectic's reflexes were quick, but not quick enough as he was soon engulfed in flames. He ran around screaming for water as the mafioso continued to pour the fire on. Realizing the situation was hopeless, he ran into the nearest bar and downed a quick mug of his favorite beer, thereby dying a happy death. As the mafioso saw the smile on his face before passing on he muttered: "Serves him right for coming in past the deadline."

Meanwhile, in another part of town, Zalmoxis was also taking a stroll. However, he was walking in the middle of the road, away from corners. There he noticed a section of road that looked somehow... different from the rest of it. Intrigued, he walked on it to see if it felt any different.

It did. As a hissing sound emitted, Zalmoxis immediately recognized that he had stepped on a spring-loaded pressure plate. Out of nowhere a barrel dumped honey and grain all over him, making him a gooey, wheaty mess. At once people started to come out and crowd around him, laughing.

"Is this someone's idea of a prank?" he thought. Because it was a pretty good one. However, a black cloud was moving right toward him and he realized it wasn't a prank- it was a murder.

"Trained attack ducks!" somebody yelled. "Everybody run for cover!" But it was too late. The ducks swooped in, with the villagers bracing themselves. But to their surprise, they all went straight for Zalmoxis, pecking away at the honey and grain. The villagers could only watch in horror as the swarm of ducks proceeded to turn Zalmoxis into a human breadcrumb. By the time the ducks flew away, quacking happily, Zalmoxis was a mess on the ground. He was now vulture food.

That evening, the villagers gathered around the town square where Chief of Police Beirut made an announcement.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I've been in the police force for a long time. And these two deaths that occured today were the result of the mafia! While I could take them down if they ever tried to whack me, they're impossible to track and thus can't bring them down by the normal system of justice. While I do have a detective working on this case, it won't be enough.

"We will bring these killers down by democracy. Everyone here will simply cast a vote for who they think did it. At the end of voting, the person who received the most votes will be executed by lethal injection. Get to it!"

Villagers, now is your time. You have a little over 24 hours to vote (publicly, no PMs) for who you think killed Eclectic and Zalmoxis. After the voting period is over, I will post the execution and updated status list. Get voting!

UltraWar
07-05-2006, 18:39
hmm... I reckon it was AggonyDuck

Divine Wind
07-05-2006, 18:46
Destroyer of Hope, surely a Mafioso.

Dutch_guy
07-05-2006, 18:53
AggonyDuck, it's all in the name, or it's simply the perfect frame.

Ice
07-05-2006, 18:59
AggonyDuck

Evil_Maniac From Mars
07-05-2006, 19:02
AggonyDuck

The Spartan (Returns)
07-05-2006, 19:03
AggonyDuck, it's all in the name, or it's simply the perfect frame.

:balloon2:or perhaps thats what they want you to think... for the flaming incident:SSNeoperestroika

Avicenna
07-05-2006, 19:13
Framing for sure.

It does sound like some form of disguised pudding commandos though...

evil maniac from mars

Evil_Maniac From Mars
07-05-2006, 19:15
Framing for sure.

It does sound like some form of disguised pudding commandos though...

evil maniac from mars
I assure you, my Pudding Commandos are in the lounge at the Imperialist Club.

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 19:22
No! AggonyDuck has been framed, you fools! Why would he kill Zalmoxis in exactly the same way as his name would suggest otherwise?

Hmmm... I think it was The Spartan.

Craterus
07-05-2006, 19:32
No! AggonyDuck has been framed, you fools! Why would he kill Zalmoxis in exactly the same way as his name would suggest otherwise?

That's just what he wants you to think. ~;)

I think it was DemonArchangel that killed DA/Eclectic though. They both have DA as initials/nickname and our mafioso had had enough of this imposter. If you understand my thinking... :help:

Cowhead418
07-05-2006, 19:33

Hmmm... I think it was The Spartan.You're right, Silver Rusher. AggonyDuck would have to be the fool of all fools to create such incriminating evidence against himself.

My thoughts point to Destroyer of Hope.

Csargo
07-05-2006, 19:42
I believe it was evil maniac from mars.

Lemur
07-05-2006, 19:47
It couldn't have been Agony Duck, because the frame is too perfect. No, wait, maybe he framed himself so crudely that we'd all think it was someone else. Or if someone else knew that we'd know that Duck would know that he couldn't possibly know that we'd know, so if he knew that we'd know, then we'd know ... where was I?

I'm gonna go with the herd on this one: Evil Maniac From Mars, largely because the Mafia needs maniacs. And martians. The evil goes without saying.

Stormcrow
07-05-2006, 19:53
or perhaps thats what they want you to think... for the flaming incident:SSNeoperestroika

I'll go with that: SSNeoperestroika

Kagemusha
07-05-2006, 19:54
The killer is Lehesu.It is the overlord of Soy who is framing AggonyDuck

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 19:58
Townspeople, you are pointing your fingers at evil maniac from mars but you are forgetting one thing. evil maniac from mars associates himself with pudding, not a honey/grain mix. If he committed the killing, he would have either done it with pudding (to create the image that he had been framed) or nothing like that at all.

Csargo
07-05-2006, 20:08
I'm sticking with evil anyways I don't believe that anyone would frame themselves though I could be wrong.

Dutch_guy
07-05-2006, 20:10
Townspeople, you are pointing your fingers at evil maniac from mars but you are forgetting one thing. evil maniac from mars associates himself with pudding, not a honey/grain mix. If he committed the killing, he would have either done it with pudding (to create the image that he had been framed) or nothing like that at all.

A true mafioso has his alibi ready, and that sure as hell smells like an alibi.

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 20:12
A true mafioso has his alibi ready, and that sure as hell smells like an alibi.

That is a possibility.

But evil maniac from mars isn't that clever, is he?

Csargo
07-05-2006, 20:14
Hmmmm Interesting

The Spartan (Returns)
07-05-2006, 20:19

Hmmm... I think it was The Spartan.what?! why would it be me? i just voted somebody!

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 20:21
what?! why would it be me? i just voted somebody!
Look, right now there is no way for us to know exactly who committed the murders, and so blind guesses are the only thing you can really do at this stage, unless you want to follow the crowd and go with AggonyDuck or evil maniac from mars, who in my opinion neither could have done.

UltraWar
07-05-2006, 20:22
what?! why would it be me? i just voted somebody!
Always suspect the unsuspected...

Lord Winter
07-05-2006, 20:35
I'll go with The Spartan

Drisos
07-05-2006, 20:41
(I am not in..>> no vote)

It is either AggonyDuck and he is not so smart. or it is somebody else making himself look like aggonyduck, so we choose him. or aggonyduck knows that we will think someone is setting him up, is smart and is a mafioso. or, somebody knows that we will think aggonyduck knows that we will think someone is setting him up so we will choose him.:dizzy2:

Avicenna
07-05-2006, 20:46
Being accused of murder and accused of unintelligence :laugh4:

This sure isn't AggonyDuck's day. Or the evil martian maniac's.

Cowhead418
07-05-2006, 20:47
(I am not in..>> no vote)

It is either AggonyDuck and he is not so smart. or it is somebody else making himself look like aggonyduck, so we choose him. or aggonyduck knows that we will think someone is setting him up, is smart and is a mafioso. or, somebody knows that we will think aggonyduck knows that we will think someone is setting him up so we will choose him.:dizzy2:It is the perfect crime! Wait... I'm confused now.:laugh4:

Zalmoxis
07-05-2006, 20:55
Ah, the old attack duck assasination trick! Clever, but you guys have to realize it was someone who hated me. Get to searching.

Csargo
07-05-2006, 21:09
So Zalmoxis Ummm who hated you?

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 21:27
I have just had a breakthrough. These murders have been political! The victims were a raving conservative and a commie. So, therefore, we must be searching for a liberal who hates communists, and also has such a crazy imagination that he would kill somebody using the duck method.

Any ideas?

DemonArchangel
07-05-2006, 21:52
Hm.... it's probably... Craterus. Yes, Craterus. He would seem like a guy that would try to frame me for killing Divinus Arma.

That and Aggony Duck.

My two cents for the day.

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 22:00
Crazed Liberal Warmonger... Bring on the Red Revolution... Washington D.C... could this mean...?

UltraWar
07-05-2006, 22:01
Crazed Liberal Warmonger... Bring on the Red Revolution... Washington D.C... could this mean...?
George Bush has escaped?

Dutch_guy
07-05-2006, 22:01

I was thinking the exact same thing...

...but then again, you're pretty active here too, scared you might get mentioned Rusher ?

Silver Rusher
07-05-2006, 22:25
I was thinking the exact same thing...

...but then again, you're pretty active here too, scared you might get mentioned Rusher ?

Alas, is this what I will get by trying to help the people find the true mafiosi?

Dutch_guy
07-05-2006, 22:28
Alas, is this what I will get by trying to help the people find the true mafiosi?

If you keep on acting so suspicious, then that's a yes.

Trust is not a given, you need to earn it :laugh3:

scotchedpommes
07-05-2006, 22:29
A defensive vote is in order.

The Spartan.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-05-2006, 22:31
A defensive vote is in order.

The Spartan.no offense. ~D

GeneralHankerchief
07-05-2006, 22:57
Good lord, tallying this is going to be a nightmare...

That said, carry on. :grin:

Evil_Maniac From Mars
07-05-2006, 23:09
But evil maniac from mars isn't that clever, is he?

Of course not! :laugh4:

On a more serious note, who uses ducks these days? It's such a cliche.

07-05-2006, 23:14
AggonyDuck, though I fear I shall regret it.

Ignoramus
07-05-2006, 23:43
It seems too much like AggonyDuck, so that is where my vote goes.

AggonyDuck
07-05-2006, 23:45
Whoah, I go watch football and suddenly everybody wants me dead due to a bad choice of name. Definately not my day it seems. :no:

Anyways looks like I won't survive this town meeting, so might as well vote for AggonyDuck. :2thumbsup:

Ignoramus
07-05-2006, 23:49
Is that a confession?

AggonyDuck
07-05-2006, 23:59
Nope, but I figured I might as well vote with the crowd. ~:)

Dutch_guy
07-06-2006, 00:19
Nope, but I figured I might as well vote with the crowd. ~:)

You could also commit Seppuku , like Mithrandir did in another time.

That would save Beirut some trouble....

Crazed Rabbit
07-06-2006, 00:25
Hmm, who would want to take out Eclectic, stuanch pillar of conservatism?

I'm going with Sasaki Kojiro.

Crazed Rabbit

discovery1
07-06-2006, 01:53
DemonArchangel

Divinus Arma
07-06-2006, 02:09
https://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7682/sword10uh.jpg (https://imageshack.us)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Why GOD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!?!?!?!?

I...Only..wanted...to...live...a...life...with...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!

Lights...

Dimming...

Life...

fading...

There's something on the wing...

Some...

THING...

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

*death*

Csargo
07-06-2006, 02:13
Well.........That was interesting DA

John86
07-06-2006, 02:18
Eclectic

I don't trust his late arrival.

Csargo
07-06-2006, 02:21
Eclectic

I don't trust his late arrival.

You cant really do that um because he's already dead.:dizzy2:

scotchedpommes
07-06-2006, 03:33
Of course, this could be a cunning ploy on the part of Hiji to trick us into
believing that he has been oblivious to events when, in fact, he is one of the
killers.

Csargo
07-06-2006, 03:37
Maybe or maybe he just didn't read where DA died that could be it too.

scotchedpommes
07-06-2006, 03:39
Naturally. Either way, I would imagine my fate is sealed.

Csargo
07-06-2006, 04:02
I dont know it might be evil maniac from mars or you you can't really for.

Uesugi Kenshin
07-06-2006, 04:22
Evil Maniac From Mars

I highly doubt it was AggonnyDuck, it would require a lot of cojones to do that on the first go and about half a brain, and I don't think he quite fits one of those, decide which for yourself.

littlelostboy
07-06-2006, 06:17
Haven't been following the game since my comp was infected by a virus or a trojan :furious3: so I think I'll just choose one randomly

Evil Maniac From Mars

Kralizec
07-06-2006, 10:52
Silver Rusher.

Ignoramus
07-06-2006, 11:05
Surely it's been over 24 hours by now.

Kommodus
07-06-2006, 14:25
Surely it's been over 24 hours by now.

Not quite, which means I still get a vote: Hiji

The Spartan (Returns)
07-06-2006, 14:31
yeah soon, GeneralHankerChief will bring in the results.

Cowhead418
07-06-2006, 15:09
24 hours will have passed 3 hours from now. Patience is a virtue.

Csargo
07-06-2006, 19:40
Well 24 hours is up now I'm sure General is working on it.

GeneralHankerchief
07-06-2006, 21:23
The vultures flew overhead as the voting process continued. As more votes were cast and it became clear that AggonyDuck would be executed, they arrived in greater numbers and flew lower and lower to the ground. The attack ducks, however, were nowhere in sight.

The villagers were blind to all this. They were too focused on the voting. Since lots of names were being thrown around, they were all tense. Except for evil_maniac from mars. Despite the fact that he was receiving a lot of votes, the Lord of Pudding was loaded up on the fast food and stuffing his face with it.

Finally Chief of Police Beirut made an announcement. "Gentlemen," he began, "it is clear that we have a culprit. Heck, you even voted for yourself! AggonyDuck, you are a menace to society and guilty of killing Eclectic and Zalmoxis. You are hereby sentenced to death by lethal injection. If we could all proceed into the execution room."

At once, everybody milled around, finally making their way over to the execution room, Evil Maniac still munching away on his various chicken, fries, and burgers, all covered in oil. As AggonyDuck lied down in the bed, the giant machine carried the tiny needle and moved over him. His last thought before being knocked out was: "Waitaminute! They called me dumb..."

As the crowd prepared to leave, Evil maniac collapsed, clutching his chest. He was moaning loudly; in obvious pain. However, in seconds, it stopped. Everybody came rushing over. Finally Beirut, also a doctor, cleared everybody away. After doing some checks, he addressed the crowd.

"Massive heart attack. He's gone."

Four deaths in one day. As the townspeople departed, they hoped that this would be a one-time thing...

Here is the voting tally for Session 1:

AggonyDuck: 7 :skull:
evil_maniac from mars: 5 :skull:
The Spartan: 3
SSNeoperestroika: 2
DemonArchangel: 2
Destroyer of Hope: 2
Lehesu, Craterus, Sasaki Kojiro, Hiji, Silver Rusher: 1 each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
discovery1
Ice
SSNeoperestroika
Csar
Lehesu
Uesugi Kenshin
DemonArchangel
Hiji
littlelostboy
Destroyer of Hope
Sasaki Kojiro
Lemur
Crazed Rabbit
Ignoramus
Silver Rusher
Tiberius
Dutch_guy
Divine Wind
Stormcrow
Kommodus
Kralizec
Peasant Phill
Cowhead418
Craterus
Kagemusha
The Spartan
UltraWar

Heart attack:
evil_maniac from mars

Killed:
Eclectic
Zalmoxis

Executed:
AggonyDuck

**Just a side note, EMFM PM'd me saying that he was taking a trip and could not participate for the rest of the game, so he requested that he be killed off due to natural causes. That is why he died of a heart attack. He was innocent.

EDIT: Oh yeah, will the mafia/detective (if alive) please PM me with your selection. Thanks.

Stormcrow
07-06-2006, 21:44
The babethread will be there after yuo've posted...I may not. Get on with it man ! :laugh4:

Silver Rusher
07-06-2006, 22:02
It seems we have already seen a bit of a twist, with EEFM's death. Who will fast food, I mean the mafia, strike next?

Csargo
07-06-2006, 22:17
Who knows but the mafia themselves?

The Spartan (Returns)
07-06-2006, 22:47
deleted

Lehesu
07-06-2006, 22:59
Spartan....you have to wait until the next murders occur before voting.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-06-2006, 23:01
Spartan....you have to wait until the next murders occur before voting.oh, whoops!

AggonyDuck
07-07-2006, 00:06
Argh, it seems I'm gone....:skull:

Stormcrow
07-07-2006, 00:17
Rest in Peace Ducky.

Where you part of the fam'ly?

GeneralHankerchief
07-07-2006, 19:56
Late night in the Frontoom. All is quiet. After a whopping four deaths the previous day, the villagers coped with it in different ways. Some went straight home and tried to go to sleep. Some stayed the night with friends, hoping for strength in numbers just in case the mafiosi were still out there. The Spartan, however, went with the classic way to cope: alcohol.

He planted himself in the bar where Eclectic enjoyed his last beer before being burned alive, and started to drink in order to forget what happened. And drink. And drink. And drink. In the wee hours of the night Spartan, who had no food or water to help level off the amount of alcohol in him, staggered on home in order to post in the Drunkards' tThread. If he could remember where home was, of course.

Spartan tripped after about five feet, then decided that home was in the opposite direction he was walking. He walked a little bit in that direction, when he figured that spinning around would right things a bit. After doing that three times, he realized that the spinning helped little. Perhaps just a park bench to sleep it off would be best... but he was so dizzy he couldn't walk. It seemed like something was holding him back.

The evil force was depriving Spartan of sleep but he tried to fight it off anway. He was going to break through and run. That would show the wind or whatever it was. But then he collapsed. He was so smashed that he didn't realize the "evil force" was actually a mafioso using a garrote on him.

Day breaks. All is still quiet.

Peasant Phill went back to his farm, and got up at his usual time (sunrise) in order to tend to his crops. It would rain later. Phill would have to work fast to get it all in before it opened up.

Of course, this made him very tired at some point. Phill made his way to the exact middle of his farmland to take a short break as well as survey the land around him to see how much he had left. He noticed the soil had been dug up a bit.

"That's odd," he thought and used his foot to stamp it down.

Kaboom.

He had hit a landmine which triggered a series of explosions, obliterating most of his crops (uh-oh, this wouldn't bode well for the hungry people of the Frontroom) as well as Phill himself. After about thirty seconds lots of popcorn, popped by the explosions, fell onto the ashes of the once-fertile farm.

Some time later, Chief of Police Beirut had everyone gathered at the town center again.

"Gentlemen," he began, "Obviously we did not do well enough in the last execution. Two more people have died, and there might have been more had I not recovered a human-sized cannon! We'll just have to continue this until the mafia are dead. Let's begin the voting.

Villagers, it's your time to vote again. Name here the person who you think killed The Spartan and Peasant Phill.

Ice
07-07-2006, 19:59
Sasaki Kojiro

DemonArchangel
07-07-2006, 20:02
Sasaki Koijiro

Craterus
07-07-2006, 20:11
SSNeoperestroika

Silver Rusher
07-07-2006, 20:17
DemonArchangel

The Spartan (Returns)
07-07-2006, 20:21
whispers of the dead :skull: people (in a hiss) i think i remembered who killed me it wasss Ice or or Tiberiussssssbut it could have been SSNeoperestroika! avnenge the lambda!!! avenge Sparta!!! (vanishing voice with wind blowind to a silence)

Avicenna
07-07-2006, 20:21
DemonArchangel.

EDIT: PP's death reminds me of a Darwin Award :laugh4:

Csargo
07-07-2006, 21:05
Silver Rusher

Changed vote:balloon2:

Cowhead418
07-07-2006, 21:06
PP's death reminds me of a Darwin Award :laugh4:Yes, I remember reading that one. Spartan, I think in your drunken stupor there is no way you could have identified your killer.

EDIT: Well, I doubt Sasaki would tell us that he is the detective if he really wasn't, so I change my vote to Destroyer of Hope.

Lemur
07-07-2006, 21:11
These deaths were extra-sneaky, almost like a ninja, which makes me think of all things Japanese, which makes me think of ... {changing vote}. But we're really in the dark, aren't we? Where is our Detective? How can he allow such crimes to go unpunished?

[edit]

Well, since our brave detective has declared himself, I will change my vote. Csar.

Divine Wind
07-07-2006, 22:30
SSNeoperestroika

Sasaki Kojiro
07-07-2006, 23:00
These deaths were extra-sneaky, almost like a ninja, which makes me think of all things Japanese, which makes me think of ... Sasaki Kojiro. But we're really in the dark, aren't we? Where is our Detective? How can he allow such crimes to go unpunished?

Gah, I was going to keep quiet but it looks like the bandwagon effect is trying to kill me. I'm the detective. I wasn't keen on mentioning it :sweatdrop:

I can only tell you it isn't Crazed Rabbit or discovery1.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-07-2006, 23:20
Gah, I was going to keep quiet but it looks like the bandwagon effect is trying to kill me. I'm the detective. I wasn't keen on mentioning it :sweatdrop:

I can only tell you it isn't Crazed Rabbit or discovery1.whispers from the dead :skull: noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sasaki what are you doing? dont tell us? erm them! voice dissapears with wind holwing

Csargo
07-07-2006, 23:36

Well it isn't Sasaki because he's the detective I guess I'll have to change my vote.

DemonArchangel
07-07-2006, 23:38
Why would he TELL us he's the detective?

Csargo
07-07-2006, 23:43
So he doesn't die but in telling us he's gonna die anyways so bye

littlelostboy
07-08-2006, 00:53
Really stupid. Anyway, my vote is: Destoryer of Hope

John86
07-08-2006, 00:54
Csar

scotchedpommes
07-08-2006, 01:08
Reactionary villains at every turn!

Divine Wind.

Kommodus
07-08-2006, 01:13
Sasaki Kojiro might claim to be the detective knowing he has nothing to lose, as the votes against him seemed to be adding up. As you can see, it's given him a temporary respite, but it's a dangerous move no matter what. If he's mafia, the real detective will now easily take him down, having identified him as a liar. If he's really the detective, the mafia have now identified him and will soon take down their most feared foe, without tipping the rest of us off as to their identity.

Anyway, I vote for Lehesu.

Crazed Rabbit
07-08-2006, 01:35
DemonArchangel why would he try to work against the detective?

Crazed Rabbit

scotchedpommes
07-08-2006, 01:42
Sasaki Kojiro might claim to be the detective knowing he has nothing to lose, as the votes against him seemed to be adding up. As you can see, it's given him a temporary respite, but it's a dangerous move no matter what. If he's mafia, the real detective will now easily take him down, having identified him as a liar. If he's really the detective, the mafia have now identified him and will soon take down their most feared foe, without tipping the rest of us off as to their identity.

As I understood it, the detective can not 'take anyone down', as it were. He
can only attempt to convince the masses once he has concluded a successful
investigation. As it is, his announcement makes sense, considering to execute
him would be a step backwards - he has served to eliminate two townspeople,
but in doing so has lined himself up to be taken down.

Ignoramus
07-08-2006, 01:54
Csar has been posting a lot. It almost seems that he is impatient to witness his own crimes.

I vote for Csar.

discovery1
07-08-2006, 02:37
Kenshin

Sasaki Kojiro
07-08-2006, 04:23
DemonArchangel for naming me in the first place and doubting me afterwards.

The mafia will most likely kill me next turn, but at least I'll have one more name for you guys.

Uesugi Kenshin
07-08-2006, 05:01
Csar.

And Discovery come on now, don't you think I could think of a better way to kill people?

discovery1
07-08-2006, 06:19
Csar.

And Discovery come on now, don't you think I could think of a better way to kill people?

The string seems like something you would do.

Silver Rusher
07-08-2006, 09:42

Arg, why tell us? Now the mafia are surely going to kill you and your sleuthing work will all go to waste!

Ah well, I suppose it's better than being killed by the mob. At least then you will have one more go this way.

Dutch_guy
07-08-2006, 12:20
Hmm I vote Cowhead418

Stormcrow
07-08-2006, 12:56
DemonArchangel

DemonArchangel
07-08-2006, 13:38
Oh come on, I'm NOT in the mafia!

Think about it this way, would I use such....comical methods to kill people? No, I wouldn't. I would use brutal methods to kill people. Very brutal ones.

Dutch_guy
07-08-2006, 13:43
Think about it this way, would I use such....comical methods to kill people? No, I wouldn't. I would use brutal methods to kill people. Very brutal ones.

You're really asking to get framed aren't you ?

Peasant Phill
07-08-2006, 14:17
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Of all the possible vegetables and fruit my corpse could've been covered with it had to be popcorn? Popcorn isn't even a real vegetable but maize that got to hot and burst out of its coat (come to think of it I should've tried this with other organic materials).
Besides I don't grow maize, I only grow barley, hops and tabaco. Sources of the finer things in life.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-08-2006, 14:49
Oh come on, I'm NOT in the mafia!

Think about it this way, would I use such....comical methods to kill people? No, I wouldn't. I would use brutal methods to kill people. Very brutal ones.whispers from the dead :skull: be careful for lies.Shadows in the first Mafia lied to me and he was a mafiosi

DemonArchangel
07-08-2006, 15:10
Well, I figure I'm going to get framed anyway.

If you're going to kill me, at least I will have taken 10-12 Beirut's officers with me. *Loads an M4 with a Beta-C mag, two Glock 17s and sticks a Katana through his belt*

Bring it.

Stormcrow
07-08-2006, 15:14
Why does katana ring a bell ? :eyebrows:

Lord Winter
07-08-2006, 21:36
csar

GeneralHankerchief
07-09-2006, 01:49
Rats. I was all set to post DemonArchangel's execution when I realized that he and Csar had the same amount of votes. Oh well...

Ok, we're going to do a re-vote. All votes from this session are wiped clean, but you can only vote for DemonArchangel or Csar. Voting will end in approx. 24 hours.

Here is the voting total for Session 2:

DemonArchangel: 4
Csar: 4
Sasaki Kojiro: 2
SSNeoperestroika: 2
Destroyer of Hope: 2
Silver Rusher, Divine Wind, Lehesu, Uesugi Kenshin, Cowhead: 1 each.

Ice
07-09-2006, 02:42
Csar

Dutch_guy
07-09-2006, 02:45
DemonArchangel

Lemur
07-09-2006, 03:07
Csar.

Craterus
07-09-2006, 03:09
DemonArchangel

Ignoramus
07-09-2006, 03:37
Csar.

07-09-2006, 03:47
DemonArchangel.

Such a violent person. The perfect mafioso. :skull:

Sasaki Kojiro
07-09-2006, 03:51
Csar seems rather harmless. DemonArchangel.

littlelostboy
07-09-2006, 03:58
Csar

DemonArchangel
07-09-2006, 04:06
Well, I'll put my vote in for Csar.

Kommodus
07-09-2006, 05:01
Hm, I didn't want to vote for either of those, but forced to choose, it's gotta be DemonArchangel. Sorry.

Crazed Rabbit
07-09-2006, 05:45
DemonArchangel

Crazed Rabbit

Csargo
07-09-2006, 07:43
I would vote for myself but I don't wanna die wait do I even get a vote.

DemonArchangel

scotchedpommes
07-09-2006, 07:45
Csar.

I don't hate anyone here, Csar.
It's a simple choice between two.

Csargo
07-09-2006, 07:46

Its nice to see that someone thinks I'm harmless.

I don't know it I should take that as a compliment or insult.:inquisitive:

:dizzy2:

Csargo
07-09-2006, 07:47
Csar.

What did I ever do too you?:shame: :no:

I dont wanna die.:help:

Silver Rusher
07-09-2006, 08:11
DemonArchangel

Ignoramus
07-09-2006, 08:54

But DemonArchangel wouldn't be so stupid to verbally attack the "detective"(even if SK isn't the real one), if he was one of the mafia. He also wouldn't be so dumb to say how he would execute people if he was one of the mafia. That would be setting up an opportunity for the mafia to frame him.

Csar, on the other hand, has been suspiciously posting a lot in this thread, and therefore I think that out of the two candidates, he is more likely to be part of the mafia.

Remember that Kagemusha appeared harmless in the first mafia game, but he later turned out to be one of the mafia.

Stormcrow
07-09-2006, 14:15
DemonArchangel

Cowhead418
07-09-2006, 14:43
Csar

Avicenna
07-09-2006, 14:53
DemonArchangel

Kralizec
07-09-2006, 15:59
Csar.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-09-2006, 16:01
whispers from the dead: i think it was DemonArchangel (even though it doesnt count)

Csargo
07-09-2006, 17:47
The only reason I'm posting so much is because I'm trying to have fun playing this game but I guess trying to have fun makes you a killer.

Craterus
07-09-2006, 18:07
The only reason I'm posting so much is because I'm trying to have fun playing this game but I guess trying to have fun makes you a killer.

Worst. Excuse. Ever.

You're just a dirty spammer :laugh4:

Silver Rusher
07-09-2006, 18:08
Well said.

Divine Wind
07-09-2006, 18:41
Just to rub more salt in the wounds...

Csar

:bow:

Avicenna
07-09-2006, 19:50
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

This is the most logical explanation ~;p

Csargo
07-09-2006, 22:07
Worst. Excuse. Ever.

As are you.:laugh4:

Craterus
07-09-2006, 22:09
Touché. :2thumbsup:

Cowhead418
07-10-2006, 02:16
I will say that this game is a lot more active than the last one. The first mafia game went on twelve pages and here we are on page seven and we're only on round two!:balloon2:

GeneralHankerchief
07-10-2006, 03:10
10 votes each. :wall:

If you didn't vote, please do so. Otherwise I'm going to open it up to everybody and the first vote decides it.

Ignoramus
07-10-2006, 03:53
I think everyone voted. So I'm voting for Csar again.

Csargo
07-10-2006, 03:55
That doesn't count you already voted.

Ignoramus
07-10-2006, 03:57
Yes, but all living villagers have voted. So I'm casting the first vote. ~D

Csargo
07-10-2006, 04:05
No they haven't there's still discovery and a couple other.

GeneralHankerchief
07-10-2006, 04:56
As of the last list there were 28 still alive. With Spartan and Phill dead, that brings it down to 26 eligible voters. Therefore 6 of them have not voted.

Since I'm not going to be on almost all of tomorrow here's what we'll do: If, by 12 hours after the time of this post none of those six have voted (or if people have voted and it's still a tie), I will open it up to everyone still alive. The first vote will be the deciding vote. When I return I will determine who got the most votes/first vote and post the execution scene.

Kagemusha
07-10-2006, 08:45
Allright.I think it wasCzar.I dont trust a guy who calls himself a Caesar,sounds awfully like a Mafioso.:skull:

Silver Rusher
07-10-2006, 18:50
Allright.I think it wasCzar.I dont trust a guy who calls himself a Caesar,sounds awfully like a Mafioso.:skull:
Well I guess that decides it then. Csar for the execution... :skull:

Craterus
07-10-2006, 19:27
Kill! Kill! Kill!

GeneralHankerchief
07-11-2006, 00:29
Everyone was gathered in the execution room. It had been a long day, a day of contrasts. The two main suspects were exact opposites. The peaceful, happy Csar and the violent, angry DemonArchangel.

Everyone (including GeneralHankerchief) was extremely tired and had little else to say. Csar however, threw the foulest of curses at Sasaki Kojiro, followed by one last piece of "advice":

"Why couldn't you have just been a man and accepted your fate? You're going to die anyways, but thanks to you another innocent will be killed!"

DemonArchangel piped in. "That's assuming that he was the Detective."

"Oh, shut up."

Chief of Police Beirut interrupted. "Hey! I'll be the one to say shut up around here!" He then injected Csar, ending his life.

After everybody left, Beirut noticed littlelostboy was missing.

"He's trying to run away! Let's get 'im!" Everyone agreed, and they were soon off scouring the Frontroom for any trace. But they quickly found LLB on top of a roof, strapped to a bomb.

"So much death... I can't take it anymore. What happened to the Kingdom of Peace and Love? Goodbye cruel world!" He then disappeared in a fiery inferno. Stunned, the townspeople quietly walked back to their homes. Another long day was over.

Here is the voting tally for Session 2a:

Csar: 11 :skull:
DemonArchangel: 10

~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
discovery1
Ice
SSNeoperestroika
Lehesu
Uesugi Kenshin
DemonArchangel
Hiji
Destroyer of Hope
Sasaki Kojiro
Lemur
Crazed Rabbit
Ignoramus
Silver Rusher
Tiberius
Dutch_guy
Divine Wind
Stormcrow
Kommodus
Kralizec
Cowhead418
Craterus
Kagemusha
UltraWar

Neither killed nor executed but still dead:
evil_maniac from mars
littlelostboy

Killed:
Eclectic
Zalmoxis
The Spartan
Peasant Phill

Executed:
AggonyDuck
Csar

Note: LLB is moving and can't take part in the rest of the game so he also requested to be killed off. Like EMFM he was innocent.

Csargo
07-11-2006, 00:44
I'll never let you guys kill me I'm killing myself.

Craterus seems a little to anxious for my death. Hmm you should all think about that.

littlelostboy
07-11-2006, 01:06
Csar. Come on, hurry up!

GeneralHankerchief
07-11-2006, 01:10
Man you guys are impatient. :tongue:

Execution is up.

Csargo
07-11-2006, 01:13
:inquisitive:
Csar. Come on, hurry up!

What hurry up doing what?:inquisitive:

Your freaking me out man.:balloon2:

Oh and if anyone wants to know I think Craterus is in the mafia.

Csargo
07-11-2006, 01:16

You vote to kill me the least you could do is spell my name right.

I demand a recount.:laugh4:

Craterus
07-11-2006, 10:58
Hmm, all I can do is give my word that I'm not a mafioso.

Silver Rusher
07-11-2006, 17:03
Hmm, all I can do is give my word that I'm not a mafioso.
You could try to make it a bit more convincing... :idea2:

Craterus
07-11-2006, 18:03
You could try to make it a bit more convincing... :idea2:

Once you've been accused, you're pretty much doomed.

Hopefully the mafia will get me before the mob does though. At least the mafia death is more inventive and arguably more dignified.

GeneralHankerchief
07-12-2006, 02:16
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Despite the fact that Sasaki Kojiro had claimed to be the Detective, he was going without police protection. The Frontroom force was presumably busy doing other things.

He was woken to the sound of a door blasting down. Sasaki knew it was the mafia coming for him. He had to get help, quick.

Stupid tired body, still doesn't want to move. Sasaki groped around for a phone, his mind wide awake but his body still half-asleep. Meanwhile the mafioso's steps were getting closer. He managed to get to the phone and dial Chief of Police Beirut's number.

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring. -The stupid lumberjack was still probably asleep. Pick up, I'm going to die!
Ring.
Rin- "Beirut."

"Beirut! It's Sasaki! The mafioso's after me! I think it's- he just blasted down the door! It's-"

Blam. A blast from the mafioso's gun hit the phone port, ending the call. He started heading for Sasaki, who went for the window. His only hope was to scream the mafioso's name out and pray that somebody hears it. He reached it, and threw it open, but was too slow. He was thrown to the ground.

"You know, your mouth almost ruined me. Had you kept it shut for a little while longer it might have finished the job." Sasaki chuckled at this, but the mafioso ignored it. "Since your mouth has been bugging me, I'm going to get rid of it." He then rammed his gun in Sasaki's mouth, aimed at the roof, and fired. He quickly departed before anyone saw him.

Meanwhile, discovery1 knew nothing of this. His sleep was bliss, peaceful, and uninterrupted. Nobody was kicking his doors in.

Such a beautiful sleep. He hadn't got a rest like this in ages. No siree, he wouldn't be waking up to just anything. Not even a large fire consuming his house.

discovery1 died asleep, completely unaware of the fire that was killing him, his only crime being labeled "innocent" by one who claimed to be the Detective.

Later that day, Chief of Police Beirut made his (almost) usual announcement to the crowd.

"Gentlemen," he began. "We almost had 'em. Sasaki Kojiro was on the phone with me, about to name his killer when the line was disconnected. By the time our squad arrived, there was no trace of the killer.

"It is clear to me that letha injection isn't scaring the mafia enough. Therefore, our next execution will be a little more personal. As one it being one of my personal favorites. If named the killer of Sasaki and discovery1 you will kneel down at this nice little chop and be decapitated by me, with my trusty axe. So get voting!

Ignoramus
07-12-2006, 02:21
Demon Archangel. I was present when GH posted the murders. Demon Archangel was active the same time as GH. Therefore he must have pmed GH and GH immediately posted the killings.

GeneralHankerchief
07-12-2006, 02:24
Actually, I purposely delay posting time of the kills just so you can't guess it purely based off of that. How long of the delay, I won't tell you. :evil:

Work has been pwning me lately and I wasn't even thinking of posting the kills until tomorrow, to tell you guys the truth.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-12-2006, 02:44
whispers from the dead i think it was Hiji or Alexander the Pretty Good theyve been rather quiet.

Kralizec
07-12-2006, 03:06
Silver Rusher.

scotchedpommes
07-12-2006, 03:14
I will vote for Silver Rusher also.
convincing he can be.]

Avicenna
07-12-2006, 03:17
DemonArchangel

We let off Shadows last time, which was a mistake. We can't make the same mistake twice, can we?

Csargo
07-12-2006, 03:39
Craterus go for Craterus it is him I know it I know it

Ignoramus
07-12-2006, 04:13
Actually, I purposely delay posting time of the kills just so you can't guess it purely based off of that. How long of the delay, I won't tell you. :evil:

In that case, I'll vote for Silver Rusher.

Silver Rusher
07-12-2006, 07:09
Ignoramus, I think this whole thing about him doing "detectivish" work was just his master cover-up.

Dutch_guy
07-12-2006, 12:23
Silver Rusher

Sasaki Kojiro
07-12-2006, 13:17
Hey, at least it's a cool death :balloon2:

SSNeoperestroika is innocent. That's the last I can help you :skull:

John86
07-12-2006, 16:04
Craterus

DemonArchangel
07-12-2006, 17:00
Crazed Rabbit. He's been quiet.

Too quiet.

Craterus
07-12-2006, 17:07
DemonArchangel

Craterus
07-12-2006, 17:10
Crazed Rabbit. He's been quiet.

Too quiet.

Our detective declared him innocent. Wether you heed that advice is up to you, of course

Silver Rusher
07-12-2006, 17:13
God dammit, this witch-hunt has transferred onto me! I'm innocent, people! Cross my heart and hope to die, I never murdered anyone! Please, do not suspect me...

...ah well, even if I do get executed I will be laughing hard when the REAL mafia gets you.

Stormcrow
07-12-2006, 17:14
DemonArchangel

The Spartan (Returns)
07-12-2006, 17:26
whispers from the dead: just when i say someone is too quiet, they start reappering. like Hiji.

DemonArchangel
07-12-2006, 17:33
Oh crap, sorry, sorry.

Well, in that case then

CRATERUS!

Divine Wind
07-12-2006, 18:50
DemonArchangel

Lemur
07-12-2006, 19:01
Silver Rusher. I think I saw him enjoying a spicy meat-a-ball. Sure sign he's mafia.

Kagemusha
07-12-2006, 19:25
I think its StormCrow.Off with his head.:skull:

Stormcrow
07-12-2006, 19:40
So says an ex-Maffiosi which made his last kill with a katana, the same weapon which was used again this round ~:rolleyes:.

Uesugi Kenshin
07-12-2006, 19:41
Silver Rusher.

The Spartan (Returns)
07-12-2006, 19:42
So says an ex-Maffiosi which made his last kill with a katana, the same weapon which was used again this round ~:rolleyes:.:laugh4:

Kagemusha
07-12-2006, 20:49
So says an ex-Maffiosi which made his last kill with a katana, the same weapon which was used again this round ~:rolleyes:.

I say so,becouse i smelled an innocent suggestion to frame this ex mafioso.Now that im retired.I have all the intentions to find these newbie mafiosos and get them executed so i can enjoy my retirement in peace.So why not just confess Stormcrow?~:wave:

GeneralHankerchief
07-13-2006, 00:38

This round's killing methods were a gun and fire. No katana in sight. :dizzy2:

Wrapping it up pretty soon. Get your votes in.