PDA

View Full Version : Rise of Persia PBEM (my first PBEM)

Patriarch of Constantinople
07-04-2006, 05:57
Persia-a tribe today, an empire tomorrow

Hello this is my first PBEM so don’t expect a professional one. Anyhow, to play in this PBEM you must have RTW 1.5 and have downloaded the mod “Rise of Persia” here’s a link just follow the instructions on how to download it: http://www.riseofpersia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=464

House Rules:

1.) The old classical “Player is faction leader” the leader plays for 20 turns
2.) If your faction leader dies within 10 years (20 turns) you are the faction heir therefore faction leader.These factions MUST be eliminated: Babylon, Median, Pandyans, Athenai, Kemites, Phoenicians, Baktrians (or at least a protectorate)
3.) Those factions’ settlements must be included in the empire.
4.) We are aiming at making the Persian Empire again
5.) No reloading (exception: since this is a beta CTD’s may be common that is the ONLY time to reload)
6.) No extermination (exceptions: if you can find a historical fact of the Persians sacking a city (like Athens) then by all means do it)
7.) No retraining
8.) Report at least 2 times a week (if sick or real time events, then at least post “absent for now” and state the reason of absence)
9.) Update at least twice a week (more would be great)
10.) I cant post screenshots (I am sorry I haven’t had a lot of time)
11.) I am going first
12.) Woops I forgot, we will be playing Hamakishya Pars (Persia)
13.) No suicide. charging your faction leader into an enemy for no reason is a no no (flanking is ok)

Players (in order):
Hannibal99

07-04-2006, 05:58
Any suggestions of editing this to make it better the u can post about that. Also once we have half a dozen players we start

07-04-2006, 07:18
A thanks to Econ21 and Tiberius for the tips

CA for making this great game

And Nero666 for leading and keeping Rise of Persia alive for all to enjoy

kburkert
07-04-2006, 07:48
You might find it hard to get people because you are not using a more known mod anyways good luck and hope it goes well.

07-04-2006, 17:56
Uh oh some real life issues has made playing RTW hard. I will might not be able to do this:embarassed:

Silver Rusher
07-04-2006, 20:31
You might find it hard to get people because you are not using a more known mod anyways good luck and hope it goes well.
erm...

you do realise this is Rise of Persia you are talking about, right?

Avicenna
07-04-2006, 20:46
I suppose he means as in those that pretty much everyone who browses the Throne Room would know, since not everyone looks at mods. ie, EB and RTR.

07-05-2006, 00:25
im gonna try the best i can to start playing RTW again. It hasent been a good week as ive been moving and my computer got an unexpected virus. I might continue this in a couple days. Moving has been...hectic. Well ok since i have some free time im gonna reinstall everything on my comp snd hopefully be able to continue.

07-05-2006, 20:24
ugh fate has been cruel lately. i will not be able to play rtw for a while. i will be posting but not often. if anyone has plans to continue this then you may.
Farewell!