PDA

View Full Version : New Alexander TW mod

kburkert
07-05-2006, 00:03
My mod will improve Alexander in many ways. It will feature two new factions to the campaign map (India and Greek cities). Also it will correct faction colours. New units, add diplomacy to the game, custome battle all factions are playable, and much more. I like to think of this mod as a mini mod because it does not alter the original Alexander TW factions or campaign much. I will hold previews every week hopefully starting next week.

Done so far

-One faction (scythia)

If there is anyone that is willing to help please reply or PM me with what skills you have in modding.

Ps can i get a hosted mod thread?

Ianofsmeg16
07-05-2006, 00:08
Kburkert fiirstly, your mod ideas sound great!
secondly, however, to attract members try posting screenshots of current work done so that members are atrracted by it.
and thirdly, hosted mod positions are for more large-scale mods, like Pike and musket, Age of Vikings and fanatics etc, and as a mod that has just started there isnt enough work to condone hosted mod space.
Don't let this discourage you from modding, you have had some good ideas and i'm sure with a little work on your behalf you will go far

kburkert
07-05-2006, 08:33
Read the post for screen shots, it says;

[QUOTE]I will hold previews every week hopefully starting next week.[QUOTE]

Edit: Sorry if that sounded rude. If anyone has any question about modding Alexander TW im here.

Stuie
07-05-2006, 14:14
What happened to your Early Rome mod?

edyzmedieval
07-05-2006, 14:53
What happened to your Early Rome mod?

Dead? :tongue2:

kburkert
07-05-2006, 18:49
No my ERTW mod is going good. Im just working on a smaller mod, it wont take long considering one faction took 3 days.

UltraWar
07-05-2006, 19:13
ERTW is currently in control of Shadows...