PDA

View Full Version : Casse unit questions

Trithemius
07-08-2006, 09:24
I have been playing the Casse and I was wondering if they ever got any decent ships. I realise that they probably didn't have a very effective naval capability, but it seems possible that they might have developed one if they had expanded onto the continent a bit.

I also have been wondering about chariots. They seem to be rubbish. It could be that I am using them all wrong (and I would like any advice on this), but I cannot even use them like I would normally use cavalry, since they seem extremely fragile (due to extremely low Defence ratings?) despite their hefty hitpoints.

orwell
07-08-2006, 11:08
I *think* the proper way to use a chariot is to rush through the enemy formation and then right behind them charge in shock infantry. As far as the ship thing goes, no idea, try conquering someplace like kart-hadast, capua, alexandria and if you still can't build top notch ships, then your out of luck.

O'ETAIPOS
07-08-2006, 11:33
Casse has only one type of ship. ship recruitment is kept as simple as possible (at least until we solve problems with unit recruitment).