PDA

View Full Version : New Blue Lotus Team Leader Required

hoggy
07-20-2006, 08:51
After a year and a half of working on Blue Lotus I'm finally calling it a day. I'm going to be helping NTW2 for a while and then see where things take me after that. All the artwork is done for Blue Lotus and the remaining jobs are mainly bug fixing and text file editting which has never been my strong point.

Currently Ghengis Khan and Gertgregoor and Big Beef are working on bug hunting but I need someone to take over the role of team leader. It would involve hiring more members, making workplans, organising updates and new builds etc. There would be a lot of room for creative input too, new factions, event scripting.. MTW2?

Essentially we need someone who is entusiastic about Blue Lotus, with modding experience and the time to devote to this project. If you are interested please PM me or post here.

many thanks - hoggy

Meothar
07-22-2006, 18:10
Isn't it more useful to ask in the team that develops the mod? How can somebody with no experience with modding BL become a good leader? I thought becoming leader of a team you never were part of was only possible in big companies.

The_678
07-24-2006, 07:51
I hate to hear that you are leaving BL but really glad to hear you will still be modding. I just want to say thank you for BL. It has brought new life to RTW for me and your work is amazing. I hope you keep up the good work and want to give you Kudos for the wonderful work you did on BL.

Moros
08-19-2006, 13:00
I'll be the temporary mod leader.