PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Revolting Friendship
07-24-2006, 17:18
I am hereby announcing my immidiate resignation from the RnJ mod project. This is for good. I've been trying to push myself to continue, way beyond me running out of fuel. It's just no use and I'm only procrastinating the inevitable without actually doing any good for this project, just sitting on a buttload of expectations that won't be met. It's better for this mod if new people can step up and fill my void.

In that regard I sure hope the fan following will do its best to support my friends in finishing this project. I know Kagemusha is determined to see it through, and I have no reasons to suspect he will fail at that.

I will still remain a supporter to the extent of what a completely unaccountable person can be.

Best regards,

TomteOfDoom

Kagemusha
07-24-2006, 17:23
Thank you Tomte for all your hard work!This has been a tough journey and i wish you all the best my friend.Like i sayed in our MSN convo this should be fun,not a burden.Thanks Tomte of Doom!!:bow:

R'as al Ghul
07-24-2006, 18:15
Its sad to hear that Tomte. But, as I've told you before, I'm sure nobody will be angry with you. Your contributions so far are just amazing. I think everybody will agree there. You've already done more than was expected.
Real life is a burden we all share and as sad as it sometimes is, it must have priority. Taking a step back is probably the right thing. Modding is time consuming. Who knows, perhaps you feel the urge to draw something in a few weeks. Would be good for us. :wink:

Anyway, don't worry and keep in touch.

:bow:

R'as

Dimeola
07-24-2006, 23:19
...from someone who is admiring your artwork, thank you for the inspiration......personally i would love to hear how you created them.
thank you,
dimeolas

Shamo
08-27-2006, 23:47
quel dommage ,huhm