PDA

View Full Version : Not so Siege Total War mod

Markus_Aurelius
07-28-2006, 23:29
This is a little thing i decided to do in my spare time. This is for all you RTR fans who enjoyed that lovely Metropolis mod. What this mod does is remove most walls from the "minor" cities around the map. There are still walls in certain cites, were historically accurate and some were just kept at random. I also like this system because it puts more emphasis on forts, as they are walled while about 60 or more percent of the towns and citys are not.

I would like to here some of your thoughts on were walls should be kept and were they should not be kept

oh yeah by the way, walls are no longer buildable and the buggy large walls and epic walls are all gone now.

this mod changes:
EXPORT_DESCR_BUILDINGS
DESCR_STRAT

Installation instructions:
Place the EXPORT_DESCR_BUILDINGS.txt into your Data folder and place the DESCR_STRAT file in your Data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign folder

Plz make backups and report bugs, as well as feedback people

Special thanks to:The Metro/Naval mod team for the great idea

http://rapidshare.de/files/27383664/Markus_Aurelius_Not_so_Seige_totalwar.zip.html

Markus_Aurelius
07-28-2006, 23:31
oops lol how do i go about hosting my download??? Nevermind i found out enjoy plz enjoy

draek25
07-29-2006, 09:59
Thanks i am glad to see this ! hope to see the naval mod soon :sweatdrop:

Markus_Aurelius
07-31-2006, 20:07
I believe that the naval mod is not needed due to the great job that eb has done with the naval system.

Moros
08-01-2006, 21:06
all the ships are missing are some graphics but in 0.8 there will be 2/3's of them done. (according to the EB ship guy)

Markus_Aurelius
08-01-2006, 22:38
unfotunatly i do not have a clue how to add unit cards, i just muscle it out like everyone else

Markus_Aurelius
08-27-2006, 18:46
i guess that not many people are interested in this mod, but im still wondering if anyone would like me to make a build for the 0.8?