PDA

View Full Version : suggestion about unit

bentino
08-01-2006, 16:36
in game common unit wear full set of armor.I think its look not interest for special or heavy unit because you make armor of common unit are look better than reality. In senkogu period many of soldier came from farmer like ashigaru. Yari samurai or samurai archer is low class of samurai. So armor of these unit must be careless maintainace or lack of full armor set. farmer should wear only body armor no pants and low class samurai should wear common body armor and helmet,shape look like chinese drinking cup,and common pant armor

I think common unit its look so good,May be special or heavy unit are not interest

thanks
- Bentino -

bentino
08-03-2006, 22:03
sorry I don't know about this emoticon mean Angry.I use it because I like this unit.

- Bent -

EliteShockTroop
11-03-2006, 23:27
huh?

Dexter
03-08-2007, 14:22
Many samurai were wealthy, think obut it .. killing for ones lord did mean getting revards .. mostly land ... in the later period it was replaced whit gold or koku .. And many rich samurai did fight whit the sword and the bow who could afford to have good armor .. an the armor could be inherited to .. search the net ... there are manny informativ sites .. + the armor itself could be a gift from his lord.

Atterdag
03-08-2007, 16:18
A special reason to resurrect this one year old thread?

Taneda Santôka
03-08-2007, 19:27
The running monkey is enough, thanks Atterdag. Besides, it's got the word unit in it, so it reminds me of the work I have to finish! ;)