PDA

View Full Version : Moving On Up :D

Mystic
08-07-2006, 12:42
hey guys been a while huh.... i have rtw now i still have my stw and ill make sure i come back to get owned like old times :) so whos all still here? ... who else moved up? anyone remember me? :sweatdrop: catch you all later!

:charge: Until Next Time :charge:

Drisos
08-07-2006, 16:27
I quite remember you m8 :bow:

I just managed to fix my login problems today, so am again able to play games.

If I'm available I'll be on msn. ~:)

Togakure
08-07-2006, 20:13
I just managed to fix my login problems today, so am again able to play games....
Well that's great news, Drisos! Glad to see another 47 is finally able to join Trajan on the Shogun MP battlefield.

BTW: I am only accessing this forum on my lunch break from work, and for some reason, my interface here goes haywire when I try to access Chushingura. So, PM me here if there's anything pressing "at home." I'm trying to avoid using the "community" PC at the apartment. Soon enough I'll be investing in my new PC--I've just been saving up for a nice one rather than settle for less.

Work, work, work ... back to it. Ciao for now.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-08-2006, 00:31
Welcome back HoH Mystic, and congrats Drisos.

I just reinstalled the game, you up for some MP battles?

Drisos
08-08-2006, 07:54
Thanks Sasaki, and good to hear you have installed again. I hope we can meet soon for a few battles.. oh would you please add me to your msn? if you don't mind.. my adress in my public profile. ~:) I usually come on msn if I have time for some battles. though I might post here somewhere beforehand as well ~:)

And Toga, I will.

:bow:

Mystic
08-13-2006, 18:01
yes anyone up for a game now?