PDA

View Full Version : Adding and changing buildings and new units

Narses
08-15-2006, 13:25
it says in export_descr_buildings

This file is generated from a spreadsheet
;Please do not modify by hand

were can i get the spread sheet from and how can i modify buildings e.g the time taken to build them and adding units
which can be made after they are built, - i want punic colonies to enable the building of poeni citizen militia

any help would be very useful

Teleklos Archelaou
08-16-2006, 05:59
You can mod your own by hand. Ignore that. Just backup your EB 074 copy though and be very very careful editing the file.

Moros
08-17-2006, 18:43
it says in export_descr_buildings

This file is generated from a spreadsheet
;Please do not modify by hand

were can i get the spread sheet from and how can i modify buildings e.g the time taken to build them and adding units
which can be made after they are built, - i want punic colonies to enable the building of poeni citizen militia

any help would be very useful
EB' edb might be quite confusing and complex because of the many hidden resources used. But you don't have to use them. If you don't use a hidden resource your unit will be availbe for recruitment everywhere.

Sir Weinershnizle
08-20-2006, 23:38
Can we edit the files to make buildings and units less expensive? i just got the mod and noticed everything takes atleast 3-5 turns to build, and units are what.. 1000-3000 even at start..?

So can we edit the files to change the costs of buildings and units, and building time..? if so where and how?
great mod btw.. lol

Foot
08-20-2006, 23:47
Units are found in export_descr_units.txt and buildings are found in export_descr_buildings.txt. You can edit these as you which for personal use, but it is recommended that you don't. The game is meant to be difficult and losing a stack is meant to be devestating.

Foot