PDA

View Full Version : The Huguenots

Ignoramus
08-23-2006, 10:59
The Huguenots is a mod intending to recreate the relgious strife in Sixteenth Century France. Their will also be attention paid to the rebellion of the Dutch in the Netherlands.

Team:
Ignoramus - Leader
dclare4 - Texturer and Researcher (will join later)
Master Thief - Researcher
Silver Rusher - Campaign Map

Extra modders are welcome.

Ignoramus.

Master_Thief
08-31-2006, 21:04
I can help with research. I've recently completed my AS level (exams before university (in England)) history course which involved a large topic on Louis XIV's France and some of the period before-hand including the Huguenots. I'm currently part of a team creating a mod for Oblivion but nothing much is happening at the moment so i'll happily do some research if you want.

Ignoramus
09-02-2006, 07:57
Thanks, that will be a great help.

Master_Thief
09-02-2006, 08:11
Ok i'll begin looking at the main events of the time as well as nations, their armies, and the units within them, unless there is some specific task you want me to do.

SaberHRE
09-02-2006, 17:34
uhm, i thought you guys were part of Pike and Musket?

cegorach
09-02-2006, 21:13
Apparently this is a localised mod limited to certain area. Pike and Musket 2 will be much bigger - from Ethiopia to Finland and from Northern America to India and Central Asia.
:book:

Ignoramus
09-04-2006, 02:50
Ok i'll begin looking at the main events of the time as well as nations, their armies, and the units within them, unless there is some specific task you want me to do.

That will be great. Don't worry about the unit limit. The limit is 255, and with only 2 factions, that gives us a lot of scope.

Master_Thief
09-04-2006, 08:25
Only two factions?! Which are they? I assumed there would be several such as the Spanish, Dutch, Holy Roman Empire etc.

Ignoramus
09-04-2006, 09:15
Well, my original idea was just to have the Huguenots and Catholics in France, but we can include others.

Master_Thief
09-04-2006, 10:33
Well i'll focus on them initially, though the units for each army will be pretty similar. However with the use of heraldric devices in medieval 2 it might be possible to differentiate between the two by using the colours of different nobles.

Ignoramus
09-05-2006, 01:46
The Huguenot's badge was a white scarf, I believe.