PDA

View Full Version : The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2

Silver Rusher
08-31-2006, 21:20
*** GAME HAS STARTED. NO MORE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ***

That's right. I'm starting YET ANOTHER MAFIA. :sweatdrop: :skull: :inquisitive: :no: :furious3: :wall:

After getting killed in Sasaki's one I once again have too much time on my hands. And so now I am starting MY OWN mafia game.

This one is much more like GeneralHankerchief's version than that of Sasaki Kojiro's except the rules are slightly different:

-At the start, instead of choosing all the mafia I will randomly select a Godfather. He will then recruit his own two mafiosi from all of the players available. After this is done I will randomly select a Detective.

-The Godfather will not be able to kill anyone, but if he dies the townspeople win. If one of his mafiosi dies, the other will still only be able to kill one person each round and so there will only be one murder each round. If both his mafiosi die he will then have the power to kill one person each round himself.

-On top of the Godfather and two mafiosi there will be Detective. He can investigate one person each night to find out if they are innocent or guilty. If he investigates the Godfather, however, it will show up as innocent.

-I may (note the word may) throw in a certain number of randomly selected 'suspicious characters', innocent players who turn out guilty when investigated by the detective. These people would not know about their role.

-I am not sure whether this is already how it is done in GeneralHankerchief's version, but the mafia will have to write the stories of their kills exactly, right down to the spelling. I will leave any spelling or grammatical errors intact. The stories must total 200 words or more. If a mafioso fails to get their story in for any reason within the 24 hour time limit, the kill will not be counted.

-If you want to confess to being in the mafia or being a detective, you may NOT use quotes or screenshots from any PMs I have sent you. You'll have to persuade them as best as you can otherwise.

-If you do not provide reasons (and 'I saw him enjoying a spicy meat-a-ball' and other rubbish will not be accepted as a reason) behind your votes, or even worse do not post at all without a PM to me explaining why, the Wrath of God shall be swift. I shall operate a 'three strikes and you're out' basis on each round that you commit one of the preceding offences. Even if you are in the mafia or are the detective.

NOTE: If somebody leaves for up to a week and tells me why in a PM they will still be in the game and will be able to participate again when they return, unless they die during the period in which they are away. If anybody in the mafia, except for the Godfather, has to leave while they are still alive, it will be handled in the same way. Their Godfather will be responsible for PMing me with the kill stories. If the Godfather goes away while he is the active murderer, the dead Mafiosi will be contacted and asked to PM with the kill stories. If they cannot do this, I (God) will simply kill the appropriate number of people and make it seem like the mafia were responsible. If the Godfather and another Mafioso are both away, the remaining Mafioso, regardless of whether he/she is dead or alive will be asked to PM me with the kills. In the extremely unlikely event that everyone in the mafia is away, I will kill people myself as explained above. If anybody tells me they are going for more than 1 week they will have to commit suicide. And finally, if the detective goes away there will be no investigations.

-Each game in the The Godfather series will have its own special twist, which will differ between games.

-VERY IMPORTANT: If you are killed in this game you may not speculate, build cases against anybody, that sort of thing. That is for the living players to do. You may still post in the thread as long as you do not do these things.

Basically, all the roles in the game are as follows:
-1 Godfather
-2 Mafiosi
-1 Detective
-Any number of 'suspicious characters' (could be none, could be ten, you will never know the amount)

These rules have been designed with the intention of making the game very strategic, both for the villagers and the mafia but at the same time keeping it un-confusing.

Post in this thread or PM me if you want to play. In case you were wondering, the first four have already been signed up in the chatroom. Once I think I have enough players I will begin the game.

Sign-ups:
GeneralHankerchief
Sigurd Fafnesbane
doc_bean
Leet Eriksson
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika
IrishArmenian
Ignoramus
Tiberius
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Hiji
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan
Divine Wind
Krazilec
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

When I have the right amount of participants I will send a PM to the Godfather, who will tell me his/her recruitment choices. Once I receive these recruitments I will tell those lucky players about their role and send a PM to the Detective. The Mafiosi will choose who to kill and write-up their kill-stories. The Detective will choose who to investigate. Then the kills will be posted and the Detective will receive feedback about his/her investigation and you will have 24 hours to vote on who will be executed.

Moros
08-31-2006, 21:23
Can't join two at a time. If I'm killed in the new one before the subscription ends, sign me up.

UltraWar
08-31-2006, 21:23
I would like to play

discovery1
08-31-2006, 21:33
Sign me up. I want to see if I die in the first round AGAIN.

Orb
08-31-2006, 21:38
I'm in!

Sasaki Kojiro
08-31-2006, 22:08
Sweet, I'm in.

Upxl
08-31-2006, 22:09
Bring it on.

AggonyDuck
08-31-2006, 22:10
Might as well join up. :2thumbsup:

Silver Rusher
08-31-2006, 22:14
Glad to see so much enthusiasm. :2thumbsup:

Beirut
08-31-2006, 22:46
Create your player list if you want, but please finish or close one of the other games before this one starts.

Thanks.

Crazed Rabbit
08-31-2006, 22:48
As I understand it, there are currently 2 running, and this one in pre-planning.

All by different people, so Silver Rusher can't close any of the others, though I don't see why doing so would matter.

Crazed Rabbit

Orb
08-31-2006, 22:53
Well, it does look like the GH one will finish very soon.

Beirut
08-31-2006, 22:54
As I understand it, there are currently 2 running, and this one in pre-planning.

All by different people, so Silver Rusher can't close any of the others, though I don't see why doing so would matter.

Crazed Rabbit

I understand SR can't close the other games, but I'm assuming it's pretty much the same group who are playing the Mafia games, so if y'all can finish up one or agree to close it, that would do it.

As a general rule, we don't have multiple threads of the same topic. This includes games.

Silver Rusher
08-31-2006, 22:58
In that case, I will wait for GH's one to finish before starting this one.

Beirut
08-31-2006, 23:26
Sir. :bow:

IrishArmenian
08-31-2006, 23:33
Sine me up!

scotchedpommes
09-01-2006, 01:09
Hm. I will gladly join in.

GeneralHankerchief
09-01-2006, 01:57
Just an FYI, there's a suggestion in the Watchtower about making a subforum for games like these.

But SR, I would take this time to empty your inbox. It'll get filled soon... :evil:

Ignoramus
09-01-2006, 02:04
Great! More mafia. I'm in.

Cowhead418
09-01-2006, 02:21
I'm in this one too.

Evil_Maniac From Mars
09-01-2006, 02:21
I'm in, Mafia III looks like it'll be over fairly soon, not many people left alive.

B-Wing
09-01-2006, 04:12
I'd like to play. If I could make a suggestion, though, I don't really see the purpose of having "suspicious" characters. Just seems to make things harder for the townsfolk. But if, as I understand it, the mafia can only kill one person each night, that may balance it out.

Avicenna
09-01-2006, 04:55
I'll play.

Silver Rusher
09-01-2006, 09:48
Just an FYI, there's a suggestion in the Watchtower about making a subforum for games like these.

But SR, I would take this time to empty your inbox. It'll get filled soon... :evil:
Well I didn't get a single message over the night after emptying it beforehand.

Everyone else signed up.

I'd like to play. If I could make a suggestion, though, I don't really see the purpose of having "suspicious" characters. Just seems to make things harder for the townsfolk. But if, as I understand it, the mafia can only kill one person each night, that may balance it out.

Well, the mafia can kill 2 people but there are also a few ways in which they are balanced:

1. If the Godfather is lynched the mafia lose automatically
2. If the first mafioso dies the mafia can only kill 1 per turn (not only does this mean they have less killing force but the villagers know that this person was in the mafia, making them able to make connections. Unfortunately for them, this doesn't happen when the second dies, with the Godfather taking his killing power in desperation
3. There will be quite a few villagers in this one, about the amount found in Mafia III
4. No wrath of God in this mafia
5. There may not be any suspicious characters anyway.

The point of suspicious characters is really just to get you questioning whether the detective's investigation was successful isn't of him just presenting the evidence and you all questioning whether or not he actually his the detective.

Btw that reminds me: I will include a similar rule to the one in Sasaki's game where you must prove your role yourself, without using any quotes or pictures taken from my PMs.

Drisos
09-01-2006, 14:42
I'm Joining!!! :jumping:

:balloon2:

John86
09-01-2006, 15:30
Im in.

Silver Rusher
09-01-2006, 15:58
Drisos and Hiji signed up.

I think I will end submissions for this game once we have about 35-45 players.

Crazed Rabbit
09-01-2006, 16:59
Well, I guess I'll sign up.

Crazed Rabbit

The Spartan (Returns)
09-01-2006, 20:40
me!

Silver Rusher
09-03-2006, 10:07
I will ask if this thread can be moved to the Entrance Hall. Then we may get more participants AND we won't clog up the frontroom with more mafia, meaning we may be able to start the game once it's full with submissions.

Divine Wind
09-03-2006, 10:14
Go on then. Im in

doc_bean
09-03-2006, 12:06
I like mafia in the frontroom !

Silver Rusher
09-03-2006, 12:15
I like mafia in the frontroom !
Weeell then we may have to wait quite a while before this one begins.

Unfortunately this one starting also means that GH can't start one of his things until Sasaki's one is finished. And then Sasaki can't start one of his until my one is finished and so on... :dizzy2:

Sigurd
09-03-2006, 18:17
I vote for a sub forum dedicated to Mafia... that way we could run several simultaneously.
Vote: A mafia sub forum

Kagemusha
09-03-2006, 19:43
I would like to join the game also.:2thumbsup:

Silver Rusher
09-03-2006, 20:11
Welcome aboard, Kage.

B-Wing
09-03-2006, 20:19
I vote for a sub forum dedicated to Mafia... that way we could run several simultaneously.
Vote: A mafia sub forum

Oh boy, we're going to kill everyone's enthusiasm for this wonderful game pretty soon. :laugh4: The less there is of something, the more people appreciate it. Oh, what the heck am I talking about; let's play mafia! :jumping:

Kralizec
09-04-2006, 20:34
If it's not to late, I'd like to sign up too.

For those of you wondering why I signed up but practicly didn't participate in GHC's last maffia game, I was on a vacation for a week long and after that was held up by some other unforeseen events, including a computer breakdown :oops:

Masy
09-04-2006, 20:46
Ooh can I play? I was always picked last at school...:laugh4:
Even though I havn't participated in any other games, it all looks so fun, so sign me up please!

Silver Rusher
09-04-2006, 21:06
Krazilec and Masy, welcome aboard.

Silver Rusher
09-05-2006, 20:52
Sorry for the shameless bump, but now that Mafia III is finished we can practically begin (although we need GH to post his commentary first). However, one slight problem is that we still need 10 more players. That is quite a lot. Now folks, if you can get any of your friends or relatives to participate in this game that would be very much appreciated.

Kagemusha
09-05-2006, 21:12
Lol! Silver Rusher you forgot to add me on the player list.Aint i a stealthy one.:hide:

Silver Rusher
09-05-2006, 21:14
Did I? Sorry about that.

Kagemusha
09-05-2006, 21:20
Did I? Sorry about that.

Here´s my proof:~;) https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1233161&postcount=36

Pannonian
09-05-2006, 21:23
Add me.

Big King Sanctaphrax
09-05-2006, 22:24
Now that the new sub-forum has been created, and I'm not moderator here, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-05-2006, 22:27
interesting, i wonder if we can get Beirut and Mithrandir here.

Reenk Roink
09-05-2006, 22:46
Ok, I can play now if allowed... :smiley:

littlelostboy
09-06-2006, 15:25
Hey, I can play now. I promise not to be a stupid lurker like in the GH last mafia game (sorry, working). Now I really can play.

Silver Rusher
09-06-2006, 17:43
BKS, RR and llb, welcome to the Godfather.

But onto my main point: 6 more players, people, six more!

And if I don't get that many more players by this Saturday morning (GMT) I will start the game anyway. You have been warned. :skull:

Any friends you may have who would be willing to play this game, get them to sign up. It is your duty as mafia players.

The Stranger
09-06-2006, 19:56
count me in then

Lord Winter
09-07-2006, 05:48
count me in then
same

Bombasticus Maximus
09-07-2006, 16:36
same

I back that.

The Stranger
09-07-2006, 17:53
that means only 4 more players are needed... because i forgot... i cant play because i leave for greece tomorrow

Silver Rusher
09-07-2006, 17:55
No problems, TS. We will be starting this game tomorrow, and if we get 3 more players by then, great. If we get even more than 3, I may be inclined to let them play as well.

EDIT: I just realised that Gert asked to be signed up if he was killed in any of the other games. Since he has been killed in both others, I think it is fair to sign him up.

GoreBag
09-08-2006, 02:25
Sign me up.

Dutch_guy
09-08-2006, 14:36
I assume we'll be starting soon ?

Silver Rusher
09-08-2006, 16:55
***THE GAME HAS BEGUN! NO MORE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.***

Evening in the Gameroom. All is quiet, except of course for the Elephant and Cannon Pub, where the inhabitants are all celebrating their recently gained independence from the Frontroom. There was lots of eating and, more importantly, drinking to be done, and a few had already been shown to be the more 'prominent' drinkers. Divinus Arma was the only thing missing.

The Frontroom had already been devastated by the Mafia 3 times, and the bizarrely respawning villagers had decided they had had enough. Obviously there was something about the Frontroom which made it bait for the Mafia, or so the people thought. Led by Big King Sanctaphrax, almost all of them split off to found the new nearby village of the Gameroom.

Gertgregoor stood, pulled a fork holding a piece of chicken out of the hand of the person sat next to him and clumsily banged it against his beer glass. It became evident soon after that he was extremely drunk.

"Fellazz, fellaz... I's wouldd like I's would like to propo... (almost falls over) propose a big ol' toast to Big Spring Mantafax. (taking on a dubious Italian accent) He was the one who broughttt us here tuesday, I mean today, and if twasnt for his holy Sanctarelidge we would still be longing to the Funroom."

The others, too drunk to control their laughter raised their beer glasses in toast. BKS was at the toilet at the time, and by the time he got out the others were so drunk they completely forgot they wanted a speech from him.

It was a good night, but the festivities inevitably wore off and everyone was so pissed there was no-one to drag the 33 wheelbarrows that were necessary to carry them home. Everybody went home in high spirits. Little did they know of the chaos that was to plague their newly built town in the coming days...

Still Alive:
GeneralHankerchief
Sigurd Fafnesbane
doc_bean
Leet Eriksson
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika
IrishArmenian
Ignoramus
Tiberius
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Hiji
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan
Divine Wind
Krazilec
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

P.S. Don't try to take any clues from this write-up. As of the time this post was written, neither anyone in the Mafia nor the Detective had been chosen.

Silver Rusher
09-08-2006, 22:16
PMs have all been sent, everybody with a role knows what it is now. Sorry if you missed out, maybe you will have a more important part to play next time.

Crazed Rabbit
09-08-2006, 23:52
Why are BKS and SK listed in green?

Crazed Rabbit

Sasaki Kojiro
09-08-2006, 23:53
We're both mods. Not sure why he wanted to point that out though.

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 09:32
Heh heh heh I just like to make that distinction ~;). I don't know why either actually. I will remove them once the kills have been made.

Ignoramus
09-09-2006, 10:04
I know why, you just wanted everyone to gang up on the mods ~;p!

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 16:56
Day breaks in the Gameroom. All is quiet.

All of the Gameroom's residents were hung over. The party last night was like a gas cloud had floated over the town. But some of the town's residents were up in the middle of the night.

Everybody was talking about how the Mafia could strike at any time, but that night was obviously not the right time for them because none of the Gameroom's residents were hurt, killed, or had attempts on their lives. Paranoia was beginning to grow thin in the Gameroom.

The people of the Gameroom went straight to the town center after breakfast for a meeting to discuss the problem of mutated rats when suddenly the clouds parted and Silver Rusher's huge, blonded face popped out between them. Crazed Rabbit, along with many other villagers, were horrified.

"Hey, aren't you the annoying ghost who haunted us with rubbish suspicions when we were back in the Frontroom?" CR asked. "How did you get to become God?"

"SILENCE!!!" yelled SR. A bolt of lightning hit Crazed Rabbit, who turned into a large hare.

"You fools split off from the Frontroom, yet you still don't even have a Chief of Police over here! Beirut would be appalled to see what you foolish mortals have become. Everybody in this pathetic village must vote for one before dusk (that's a 24-hour period after this post is written)." SR's head retreated back into the clouds, before popping back out again, "Oh, and another thing. If I catch anybody here providing no reasons/bad reasons for their votes (only applies when lynching) or even not voting at all, I will give you a warning. Three warnings and you are as good as dead." SR retreated into the clouds, for good this time. Another lightning bolt hit CR and he turned back into a human.

To vote for someone to be the new Chief of Police, type CoP: Name, e.g. CoP: Silver Rusher in your post. If you want to change your vote, you must unvote in a seperate post (leave your previous vote intact) by typing Not-CoP: Name before voting for another person. The Chief of Police vote works differently to others in that there only need to be more votes for one person than for anyone else at the end of the 24 hour period.

What the Chief of Police role entails:
-Cannot vote
-Cannot be killed by mafia
-Can be lynched
-Somebody who already has a role could be Chief of Police as well
-Decides the method of execution
-If voted to be Chief of Police, the person voted in has to be Chief of Police regardless of whether they want to or not.

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
Sigurd Fafnesbane
doc_bean
Leet Eriksson
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika
IrishArmenian
Ignoramus
Tiberius
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Hiji
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan
Divine Wind
Krazilec
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

doc_bean
09-09-2006, 17:11
CoP: doc_bean

Hey, at least I know I am not in the mafia !

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 17:12
I wonder how many will end up voting for themselves...

You sure you wanna do that, doc?

GeneralHankerchief
09-09-2006, 17:13
Huh? No kills?

Not that I'm complaining, but was this always planned SR?

littlelostboy
09-09-2006, 17:14
CoP: Big King Sanctaphrax

Since Beriut is already a Police in the other mafia game, I'll say let BKS, the other mod be the OTHER Police. hehe.

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 17:14
Figure it out for yourself GH.

Crazed Rabbit
09-09-2006, 17:20
Well I, for one, don't like this crazy dimension. Funny write-up though.

Anyways, I vote
CoP: Crazed Rabbit

I'm not mafia, and I'm sick of having the mafia kill me in the last couple turns before the end of a game. One of these days I'm going to survive a game of mafia, dangnabit.

Also, vote for me and I'll think up clever, funny, and painful ways to execute the condemned! I'll listen to villager suggestions for executions, too!

Crazed Rabbit

Sasaki Kojiro
09-09-2006, 17:22
CoP:GeneralHankerchief

Because he's cool and deserves a fun role of some kind :2thumbsup:

UltraWar
09-09-2006, 17:25
CoP: UltraWar

I would like to be Chief of Police as I would be perfect for the job because I am peaceful and do not going around murdering people! :laugh4:

I am also original in ideas and will like to have the "non-voting" role

GeneralHankerchief
09-09-2006, 17:33
It's immunity from being killed, right? Done and done.

CoP: General Hankerchief

Heh, the initials of Chief of Police spell COP. :tongue:

UltraWar
09-09-2006, 17:35
It's immunity from being killed, right? Done and done.

Heh, the initials of Chief of Police spell COP. :tongue:

You could be Lynched

Orb
09-09-2006, 17:37
CoP: Lemur

Ach, wait a moment, he's not playing.

Well, we'll have to take someone equally helpful:

CoP: The Spartan

doc_bean
09-09-2006, 17:38

:idea2:

UnCoP: doc_bean

Sasaki Kojiro
09-09-2006, 17:44
What's the logic of wanting someone unhelpful for CoP? They'll be around to the endgame, it'd be nice to have someone helpful.

Reenk Roink
09-09-2006, 17:46
:stop:

Chief of Police: Reenkmeiyster

:wink:

Masy
09-09-2006, 17:49
CoP: Sasaki Kojiro. Cos whos better at handling Justice than a mod? Also it pays to suck up...

doc_bean
09-09-2006, 17:50
What's the logic of wanting someone unhelpful for CoP? They'll be around to the endgame, it'd be nice to have someone helpful.

Well if he turns out to be a mafia member he wouldn't have done too much damage, besides, CoP powers are limited anyway. It's just a figurehead position.

Kagemusha
09-09-2006, 18:29
To follow traditions i vote COP Sasaki Kojiro.

Kralizec
09-09-2006, 19:10
Cop: Sasaki Kojiro

Reason: he seems capable for the job, and I'd rather not cause a lock-up in the vote count (I want this game to start for real soon), so I figured I'd just vote who seemed to have the highest chance of winning.

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 19:19
Vote count 1:
Sasaki Kojiro: 3 votes
The Spartan: 2 votes
GeneralHankerchief: 2 votes
Big King Sanctaphrax, Crazed Rabbit, UltraWar, Reenk Roink: 1 vote each

Sigurd
09-09-2006, 19:47
CoP: 1337 3|2||<ss0|\|
This is his first game, besides he knows how to interrogate.
:shame:

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 19:51
I assume by that you mean Leet Eriksson?

The Spartan (Returns)
09-09-2006, 20:02
CoP: General Hankerchiefseconding your own vote!

AggonyDuck
09-09-2006, 20:12

Lord Winter
09-09-2006, 20:24

Big King Sanctaphrax
09-09-2006, 20:31
What happens if we lynch the CoP? Do we vote for a new one?

Oh, and CoP-GeneralHankerchief.

doc_bean
09-09-2006, 20:37
Might as well speed this up then.

UnCoP: The Spartan
CoP: GeneralH

Silver Rusher
09-09-2006, 20:43
What happens if we lynch the CoP? Do we vote for a new one?
That's right.

GoreBag
09-09-2006, 21:59
CoP: GeneralHankerchief

discovery1
09-09-2006, 22:50
GeneralHankerchief since he knows what to look for apparently.

Cowhead418
09-09-2006, 23:06
Is there anyone who knows this game better than GHC? COP: GeneralHankerchief.

Orb
09-10-2006, 00:10
Would it count as spamming if I did this:

unCoP: The Spartan
CoP: Orb

ad infinitum?

The Spartan (Returns)
09-10-2006, 00:21
oh never mind..

Silver Rusher
09-10-2006, 10:01
2nd vote count:

GeneralHankerchief: 10 :dizzy2:
Sasaki Kojiro: 3
BKS, CR, UW, TS, RR, LE, Orb: 1 each

Silver Rusher
09-10-2006, 16:31
Evening in the Gameroom.

The people have recently finished voting for their new Chief of Police, as told to by Silver Rusher, the God. The result was such a landslide that further votes probably wouldn't have made a difference:

GeneralHankerchief: 10
Sasaki Kojiro: 3
BKS, CR, UW, TS, RR, LE, Orb: 1 each

The residents of the town were busy discussing the recent vote when Silver Rusher's hairy face made another appearance in the sky.

"SO!" He bellowed, scaring the hell out of most of the villagers and almost making a couple of them faint, "You have voted for GeneralHankerchief to be your new Chief of Police. And it wasn't exactly close either... 10 votes! You must all have a lot of faith in him. Now... more than a third of you didn't vote in this election. I am not impressed. I will let you off from having warnings this time around, but remember, should this trend continue you will be one step closer to dying a horrible death at my hands. Everyone, go and get some sleep. You will need it." And with that, the sunset behind SR's golden haired face blended in with it, and SR disappeared.

Status list: (if you have a :no: next to your name that means you didn't vote in this election)
GeneralHankerchief
Sigurd Fafnesbane
doc_bean
Leet Eriksson :no:
UltraWar
Dutch_guy :no:
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl :no:
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika :no:
IrishArmenian :no:
Ignoramus :no:
Tiberius :no:
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars :no:
B_Ray :no:
Drisos :no:
Hiji :no:
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan
Divine Wind :no:
Krazilec
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy
Gertgregoor :no:
Bombasticus_Maximus :no:
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

PM's please everyone.

discovery1
09-10-2006, 16:58
Woo Wooo!!!! The Mafia Don't Have The Guts To Take Me Out!!!! Woo Wooo!!!! Yayayayayayaay. There Is No Way I Could Possibly Be One Of The First To Die This Time!!!

EDIT: BOOOO I can't post in all caps

Dutch_guy
09-10-2006, 17:22
Woo Wooo!!!! The Mafia Don't Have The Guts To Take Me Out!!!! Woo Wooo!!!! Yayayayayayaay. There Is No Way I Could Possibly Be One Of The First To Die This Time!!!

EDIT: BOOOO I can't post in all caps

You might get lynched though.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-10-2006, 17:56

:balloon2:oh yeah.

Silver Rusher
09-10-2006, 18:09
Nobody's died yet. ~;)

discovery1
09-10-2006, 18:59
Nobody's died yet. ~;)

AHHH THE MAFIA CAN'T TOUCH THIS DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO!!!

Nonsense, YOu'LL NEVER LYNCH ME!!
Ice, however, will soon be hanging high. We need a sacrific to ensure at least a victory for the Illini football team.

UltraWar
09-10-2006, 19:35
discovery1 is living up to his Evil Sadist name

GeneralHankerchief
09-10-2006, 20:08
:bobby: I shall do my best to ensure that lawlessness is swiftly dealt with by creative, funny executions.

And to the mafia: Nah nah nahnah nah! You can't kill me! :elephant:

UltraWar
09-10-2006, 20:16
...but the villagers can lynch you! :laugh4:

Moros
09-10-2006, 20:31
Sorry for not voting I tought I wasn't in. I'll read the whole thread and vote next session. And finally I don't have to worry about kills and stuff.

IrishArmenian
09-10-2006, 23:50
I have not died either! Yay!

Leet Eriksson
09-11-2006, 01:25
whens the next voting thingamajig coming, i missed my last chance in voting and i don't intend to miss this one.

Ignoramus
09-11-2006, 03:29
Wouldn't it be great if GH is the detective? If he is, then we have a living detective all game.

Sigurd
09-11-2006, 06:33
Wouldn't it be great if GH is the detective? If he is, then we have a living detective all game.
What if he is one of the mafia? :wall:

Crazed Rabbit
09-11-2006, 06:35
We can still lynch him, and mafia can't kill each other anyways.

Crazed Rabbit

Silver Rusher
09-11-2006, 17:13

The morning was cool in the Gameroom as Leet Eriksson stood alone in the town square, arms crossed and tucked tightly into his chest, his breath appearing in front of him as it came in brisk bursts, collecting on his blonde beard in droplets.

"Damn, it's cold," he muttered under his icy breath, pausing only to wipe his nose with his finger, "But I'm not gonna miss the vote this time."

So great was his concern for performing his civic duty that the heavy footsteps of another man went unheard. Soon, though, the silence of the morning air in his ears was replaced by a loud ringing as a shot was fired directly behind him. His hands had not even left their positions, folded into his arms, by the time he landed face down on the dewy ground.

He was found not long afterwards by the rest of the citizens of the Gameroom. A blank expression adorned his face as he stared off to the side, lying on his cheek. One of his arms had been jerked free and laid to rest on a small, wooden box with a narrow slit in its lid. It was a ballot box, and Leet had been killed before he could cast a single vote.

Krazilec is driving down the street when he notices a damsel in distress frantically waving her arms. He pulls up to her and offers his help. She explains that she needs to change a flat tire. As Krazilec examines the busted tire, a cloaked figure comes into view and smashes his head with the spare tire, knocking him out cold.

Krazilec wakes up many hours later in a dark cavern.
"Wha? Where am I?"
A deep voice replies "You are in a cave many miles from town. No one but me knows you are here. You are finished." Krazilec looks around and discovers that he is strapped down to a metal chair. As he struggles to free himself, a large screen rolls down in front of him. Suddenly the screen goes bright and an episode of Teletubbies starts.

"I have your chair wired up to a large metal box on the ceiling. That button in your right hand will cause it to fall on top of you." Krazilec did not last through the hour. His crushed remains were shipped to the front office of the Gameroom in the morning.

After each member of the Gameroom heard the news, they went into the center of town where GeneralHankerchief was sitting on a bench, rather uneventfully. For about 20 minutes he just sat there, with the townspeople watching him, occasionally looking at his watch or saying 'where is it?'. Eventually, a large truck pulled up with what looked like a very large diesel engine on its back.

"Ah ha, it's arrived!" GH looked relieved. The men in the truck came out and lifted the piece of machinery off the back. They then got back in the truck and drove off.

Then, as if he hadn't noticed the villagers in all that time, GH turned to them and said "Ah, hello people. As you may know, we have suffered the rather unfortunate loss of two of our most beloved townspeople through the night, and it has clearly been murder. So, everyone in this town must now vote on who they think did it, and when either the majority of people have voted for one person or when evening comes, they will be executed." He turned to the large piece of machinery to his left. "This, my friends, is the Mega Vacuum-Pump 3000. It can suck the oxygen out of a hall the size of a soccer field in 10 minutes, but instead we will hook this up to the house of whoever is lynched and slowly suck the oxygen out while they are tied up inside. An airtight seal will be made around the house, of course.

"Now, if anybody wants to confess to being in the mafia right away, we won't have to do this. (the villagers are silent, except for a few coughs) Very well. Let the voting begin!"

To vote for someone to be executed, simply type Vote: Name e.g. Vote: Silver Rusher. If you want to change your vote, in a seperate post (leaving the previous vote intact) type Unvote: Name before voting for another person. Once one person has the majority voting for them, any changes of votes will not effect it. Otherwise, the person with the most votes at the end of the 24 hour period starting now will be executed.

If you do not vote in this execution, you will get a warning. Providing no/bad reasoning is fine at this stage, but after the 2nd execution you will get a warning for that as well. 3 warnings, and I will kill you.

Killed by Mafia:
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
Sigurd Fafnesbane
doc_bean
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika
IrishArmenian
Ignoramus
Tiberius
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Hiji
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan
Divine Wind
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

Sasaki Kojiro
09-11-2006, 17:23
Vote:Reenk Roink

Go ahead, put me on your list ~;p

discovery1
09-11-2006, 17:32
Vote: Reenk Roinksince he goes to Ann Arbor also I think.

UltraWar
09-11-2006, 17:54
Vote: discovery1

Death to the Sarcastic-Sadist one!

Orb
09-11-2006, 18:24
Vote: Orb

I saw him eat a spicy meat-a-ball

AggonyDuck
09-11-2006, 18:36
Hmmmmm, btw I wouldn't mind getting killed. I don't really have the energy to really contribute to our cause, so you could do away with me at some point. ~:)

Anyways here's my vote:

Vote: Reenk Roink

Crazed Rabbit
09-11-2006, 19:20
Vote: discovery1

Death to him! His crazed hatred of all things Michigan must end!

Crazed Rabbit

Sigurd
09-11-2006, 19:32
Bad, bad MAFIA!!!!
Killing Leet in the first round… This was his first MAFIA.
Someone trying to frame you disc?

Anyway;

there will be no list

discovery1
09-11-2006, 19:35
Bad, bad MAFIA!!!!
Killing Leet in the first round… This was his first MAFIA.
Someone trying to frame you disc?

Anyway;

there will be no list

Yeah probably someone is framing me. Btw, B_ray said he wouldn't kill me off the first round if he were mafia, and I am still here. Just so you know.

Moros
09-11-2006, 19:57
Vote: Orb

I saw him eat a spicy meat-a-ball
Hey I already did that joke in MAfia III!

Anyway for one reason or another it reminds me of Fragony, I mean that one with the teletubies. But he isn't playing apparently. I guess it's someone who jokes a lot. So my guts says it's someone who, just like Fragony, jokes almost always, whatever the topic. Probably a more bizarre kind, sometimes ironic, sometimes satire but usually easy to get humour I think. Doc_bean, Drisos, Gorebag, Reenk Roink, THe spartan,...

I'm going for Drisos because it's just to TYOLT like. Sorry mate.
Vote: Drisos

Arrividerci,
-Gert ~;)

Moros
09-11-2006, 19:58
Hmmmmm, btw I wouldn't mind getting killed. I don't really have the energy to really contribute to our cause, so you could do away with me at some point. ~:)

Anyways here's my vote:

Are we trying to sound really innocent?
:inquisitive: :book:

Dutch_guy
09-11-2006, 20:03

If the mafia decides to leave him be, we'll lynch him.

I Vote: discovery1, only an evil sadist would make poor Kralizec watch the teletubbies !

GeneralHankerchief
09-11-2006, 20:12
Teletubbies? Wow, that's almost as bad as having them listen to the Crazy Frog song nonstop (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1175829&postcount=203).

Anyways, as Chief of Police I don't have a vote, but I think Disco is getting framed. This is classic framing behavior in the first round, to point out something obvious. Remember AggonyDuck in Mafia II?

Now the only question is: "who would want to frame Disco?" To this, I look to the chat. Killing off his fellow viking (Leet Eriksson) in the first round is a truly diabolical move, and a perfect alibi. Sort of a rite of passage, as he himself went through it. Thus, the Chief of Police's personal opinion (NOT A VOTE) is that Sigurd Fafnesbane should suffocate for this.

Dutch_guy
09-11-2006, 20:15
You know what, that does sound logical.

I'm going to change my vote to Sigurd,

Vote: discovery1,

Vote:Sigurd Fafnesbane

Masy
09-11-2006, 20:22
Well, I don't particularly want to vote, as I have no suspicions this early on and no past grudges to draw on, but I don't want to get a warning so :

Sorry, but it seems the popular thing to do!

Divine Wind
09-11-2006, 20:27
~:snowman:

The Snowman of Death demands a sacrifice. He calls for the head of...

Vote: SSNeoperestroika

Kagemusha
09-11-2006, 22:02
Well, I don't particularly want to vote, as I have no suspicions this early on and no past grudges to draw on, but I don't want to get a warning so :

Sorry, but it seems the popular thing to do!

Now that sounds suspicious my friend. Vote Masy

Big King Sanctaphrax
09-11-2006, 23:37
Well, seeing as this is the first round of lynching and we have very little to go on, I'm going to go with GH's very thin rationale and VOTE: SIGURD.

Sigurd
09-12-2006, 00:30
Now, now people you obviously do not understand the Viking code.
I would never go for Leet Eriksson in the first round if I were Mafia. To assume such is dishonouring. We have fought at the walls of Akershus together and thrown down the evil tyrant Craterus. If I were mafia it would have been me and him at the very end on a holme with a sword each. The first who drew blood would win.

Now the only question is: "who would want to frame Disco?" To this, I look to the chat. Killing off his fellow viking (Leet Eriksson) in the first round is a truly diabolical move, and a perfect alibi. Sort of a rite of passage, as he himself went through it. Thus, the Chief of Police's personal opinion (NOT A VOTE) is that Sigurd Fafnesbane should suffocate for this.
It was I that caught the possible frame of discovery.
Maybe you want to get rid of the only one that hinted at the possibility of the Chief of Police having a dark secret? You know a Godfather one?
Why not investigate me before throwing such accusations? It is within your power, no?
Besides, what is Teletubbies anyhow? Sorry, I realise that Leet was not killed by Teletubbies.

Leet Eriksson
09-12-2006, 00:52
Whats this?! I suddenly wake up and realise i'm seeing myself... I AM FLOATING.. wait its my corpse of a body... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :skull:

Thats an awesome death by the way ~;p

Reenk Roink
09-12-2006, 01:07
Why the hell would I kill my good chat bud fiz?

You're all listed in the Redux List:

Vote: Sigurd Fafnesbane

You're next AggonyDuck! :stare:

Sasaki Kojiro, you're pardoned... :wink:

GeneralHankerchief
09-12-2006, 01:12
Now, now people you obviously do not understand the Viking code.
I would never go for Leet Eriksson in the first round if I were Mafia. To assume such is dishonouring. We have fought at the walls of Akershus together and thrown down the evil tyrant Craterus. If I were mafia it would have been me and him at the very end on a holme with a sword each. The first who drew blood would win.

It was I that caught the possible frame of discovery.
Maybe you want to get rid of the only one that hinted at the possibility of the Chief of Police having a dark secret? You know a Godfather one?
Why not investigate me before throwing such accusations? It is within your power, no?
Besides, what is Teletubbies anyhow? Sorry, I realise that Leet was not killed by Teletubbies.

I may be attempting to be doing the impossible by going after a mafia member in the first round. And while I admit that my logic is severly flawed, it's better than what was currently out there (Reenk Roink because he's annoying/Disco because he's a sadist).

I apologize if I'm misaccusing you but right now there doesn't seem to be any other clear choice.

Ignoramus
09-12-2006, 01:59
Sigurd Fafnesbane.

Evil_Maniac From Mars
09-12-2006, 02:53
Vote: SSNeoperestroika

You know, Divine Wind, this snowman thing is starting to grow on me.

~:santa: The evil Santa Claus demands a sacrifice...

Lord Winter
09-12-2006, 04:22
Now that sounds suspicious my friend. Vote Masy
That also sounds supicious. Plus the first kill sounds like some of your writing Vote Kagemusha

Cowhead418
09-12-2006, 04:37
Now that sounds suspicious my friend. Vote MasyThe first few rounds are always the worst for voting because there is nothing to go on. However, voting just because 'you don't want to get a warning' does seem mightily suspicious. Vote: Masy.

GoreBag
09-12-2006, 05:20
Sigurd's gotten pretty defensive pretty quickly. Vote: Sigurd Fafnesbane.

B-Wing
09-12-2006, 07:19
Wow, this game has finally begun! Sorry for missing the CoP votes; I was out of town this weekend. I'm afraid I may have to miss a couple more, but hopefully not for at least a couple weeks. Anyway...

Interesting theory, GeneralHanky. I certainly like it, but I don't think its true. It might have actually been what the killer had hoped one would think. Therefore, lacking any real suspicions, but needing to vote for someone (or eventually die), I'll place what I hope will be a "safe" vote on our chief of police. vote: GeneralHankerchief Please consider it a compliment on your fine theorizing. :eyebrows:

doc_bean
09-12-2006, 08:19
Tough one, on the one hand I don't see Siggy killing Fizz in the first round, OTOH it might be the perfect cover.

Who would choose teletubbies ? I'm going to agree with Gertegoor that there is something "Dutch" about the whole thing. Vote: Drisos

Sigurd
09-12-2006, 10:59
To the 9 people not voting; what you see here people is known as Bandwagoning, a crowd following a thin lead. Obviously someone is trying to frame either me or poor discovery1 since we and particularly discovery1 was killed in the first round of previous MAFIA games. I was the one to first point this out. If I were MAFIA I would have kept my mouth shout.
Since I have currently the most votes I will take the opportunity to give my suspicions and thoughts.
Look at General_H chosen as Chief of Police after roles being handed out. The chance of him being MAFIA is quite high and I will explain why. This game started with a Godfather or possibly two, the godfather(s) then recruit from the townspeople an unknown number of subjects that will join the MAFIA. Since General_H is such a popular guy and we saw that in the opening election, there is an overwhelming possibility that he has been recruited to one of the MAFIA.
Considering his reputation of being a smart MAFIA player and pulling the stunt he did accusing me, speaks for itself.

Other thoughts; look at Orb he is doing a Lemur. :inquisitive:

Reenk Roink will go after the ones that votes for him, this is disrupting behaviour and does not serve the town, it does not contribute to the common cause, which is uncovering the MAFIA and getting them lynched.
It is in the interest of the town to rid themselves of such behaviour.:skull:

Orb
09-12-2006, 11:39
Actually, I ripped off Gert's comment and applied it to myself so that I don't need to lynch anyone in round 1.

Kralizec
09-12-2006, 14:32
Damn :skull:

AggonyDuck
09-12-2006, 15:31
:inquisitive: :book:

Does it sound to you as if I actually want to survive?

I'm really here as a filler to make sure the game has enough players, I don't really have much time to play this at the moment, so I will be unable to contribute to our cause. Either way surviving the whole game last Mafia has satisfied my survival instinct for now, so I wouldn't mind getting lynched eventually. (or killed by the mafia for that matter, I actually prefer the latter)

Either way you're going to be lynching innocents as proceed with the game, so why not do away with someone who won't be contributing to our cause properly?

Sasaki Kojiro
09-12-2006, 16:00
Does it sound to you as if I actually want to survive?

I'm really here as a filler to make sure the game has enough players, I don't really have much time to play this at the moment, so I will be unable to contribute to our cause. Either way surviving the whole game last Mafia has satisfied my survival instinct for now, so I wouldn't mind getting lynched eventually. (or killed by the mafia for that matter, I actually prefer the latter)

Either way you're going to be lynching innocents as proceed with the game, so why not do away with someone who won't be contributing to our cause properly?

An excuse for lurking? Always suspicious.

unvote:Reenk Roink

Vote:AggonyDuck

Drisos
09-12-2006, 16:29
Vote: AggonyDuck

Weird, suspicious posting that is. :inquisitive:

Silver Rusher
09-12-2006, 17:30
Evening in the Gameroom. And what a day it had been. The villagers could hardly contain their anger as Sigurd Fafnesbane was grabbed, forced into his own home and tied to a chair. The Mega Vacuum-Pump 3000 was hooked up to Sigurd's house and set to 'very slow'. An airtight seal had been made around the house.

All the villagers had been forced to watch this to set an example to any remaining members of the mafia, and even that was punishment enough. They stood at the crowded window for over 2 hours before Sigurd finally fell in his seat, deprived of air.

"I would like to hope that we have killed a mafioso today," Chief of Police GeneralHankerchief said to the people afterwards, "but at this point it is unlikely. The mafia are likely to strike again, so everybody get a good night's sleep and stay alert. Goodnight."

With that, the people of the Gameroom went home in very low spirits.

Tally:
Sigurd Fafnesbane - 5 votes :skull:
Reenk Roink - 3 votes
discovery1, Drisos, Masy, AggonyDuck - 2 votes each
Orb, SSNeoperestroika, Kagemusha, GeneralHankerchief - 1 vote each

Status list:

Killed by Mafia:
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Lynched:
Sigurd Fafnesbane :skull:

Still alive: (if you have a W next to your name it means you have been given a warning)
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
AggonyDuck
SSNeoperestroika W
IrishArmenian W
Ignoramus
Tiberius W
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Hiji W
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Divine Wind
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

PM's please, everyone. If you did vote and I still gave you a warning by accident, PM me with evidence and I will correct it. Likewise if you see anyone that didn't vote (GeneralHankerchief excluded) but didn't get a warning.

Orb
09-12-2006, 17:44
um, why do I have a 'v' next to my name?

Am I victorious?

Silver Rusher
09-12-2006, 17:51
No, that's just something I use in my notes to show that someone has voted. It's gone now.

doc_bean
09-12-2006, 18:04
Aren't you going to tell us whether he really was mafia or not ?

Reenk Roink
09-12-2006, 19:18
AggonyDuck is so going down. You slandered me last game, and again this one. :veryangry:

In fact, that's why I pardoned Sasaki Kojiro... I didn't put disco on my list because he is another chat bud... :wink:

By the way, I was planning on being a good villager this time, but since you guys all kept going on about the list, that ruined it... :no:

Silver Rusher
09-12-2006, 20:02
Aren't you going to tell us whether he really was mafia or not ?
Err... no.

Moros
09-12-2006, 21:09
Some observations:

Agonny duck defended himself quite a lot for a lurker, no? reminds me of how I reacted the last game when I was a bit suspicious (the EB link) got away with it (the first time that is, lol.) Mafia, looks like it.

Drisos teletbies? really something drisos like.

Sigurd I never saw someone defending himself that much with the exceptions of me, kommodos, Lemur,... do I have to finish the list. lynched but does that mean he isn't/wasn't a mafia?

doc_bean if it's a frame it would be him or me. Well it would be ridiculous to make me mafia again so I'm going for him. lol.

Sigurd
09-12-2006, 21:42
I will join my brother in the halls of Odin, fighting, eating, drinking all day long and … Hey Leet! Spare me a few of those Valkyries, will you?

OOC: This is all fun people, no grudges held towards anyone. Play well.

AggonyDuck
09-12-2006, 22:02
Some observations:

Agonny duck defended himself quite a lot for a lurker, no? reminds me of how I reacted the last game when I was a bit suspicious (the EB link) got away with it (the first time that is, lol.) Mafia, looks like it.

Gah! Please spell the name properly the next time. Btw I am not defending myself, I am asking you to lynch me. I just would prefer if people would lynch me because I want it, not because they have crazy suspicions of my guilt. On the other as you can see I am defending my innocence rather ferociously, but as stated before I'd like it if you would have the decency to execute me, innocent or not.

Silver Rusher
09-12-2006, 22:07
Ag, if you want to die in this game you can always commit suicide. PM me about it explaining how you want to go. I find this 'please lynch me, I signed up but can't be bothered to play' behavior very irritating and so if you don't commit suicide I will kill you. Executions are supposed to be times of intrigue, backstabbing, rampant suspicions etc. not executing someone just because they asked for it. I don't want to see one wasted like that.

AggonyDuck is innocent, just for the record.

UltraWar
09-12-2006, 22:15
I'm going to be intrested what happens to the people who have a warning on them... :idea2:

The Spartan (Returns)
09-12-2006, 23:13
just to say on mondays (and other days sometimes like weds. or thurs) im too busy to get to the computer.

Leet Eriksson
09-13-2006, 01:10
I will join my brother in the halls of Odin, fighting, eating, drinking all day long and … Hey Leet! Spare me a few of those Valkyries, will you?

OOC: This is all fun people, no grudges held towards anyone. Play well.

Brother its so good to see you in the halls of valhalla, lets have some mead and boar :2thumbsup:

Drisos
09-13-2006, 06:32
GG, teletubbies? me? :inquisitive: :dizzy2:

Can I change my vote to the teletubbies, have them lycnhed instead? :balloon2: :2thumbsup:

GoreBag
09-13-2006, 17:46
Shouldn't this be set to night-time now?

Silver Rusher
09-13-2006, 17:56

AggonyDuck was driving home from work. He was in the middle of a huge, windy thunderstorm, and as a result the road was very slippery. As AD drove across the bridge of Lake Gameroom, his car lost control. Frantically, he tried to steer it back onto the road. But it was no use, for in less than a second the car had broken the wall of the bridge and was flying through the air, straight towards the lake.

There was an almighty splash and the car plummetted into the water. Almost immediately, it began to fill up with water. AD opened his seatbelt and got free. The water was up to his ankles by now. He tried to open the door, but it would not work. The electronic locks must have malfunctioned. Up to his knees, now. AD started panicking. There seemed to be no way out. He couldn't smash the window, as they had been made bulletproof due to the mafia threat. Up to his waist. The car was filling up with water even faster, and he was at least 30 feet under the surface. The water was up to his chest before an idea hit him.

He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a furry Santa figure and a pack of bacon, which were both already wet. He swam to the back of the car, struggling to stay in the small air pocket at the top which was all that remained. With all the effort he could manage, he thrust the Santa figure onto the nearest door and pressed a button. A christmassy tune was played by the waterproof figure. The sound, muffled by the water, could still be heard clearly. AD prayed that it would work.

The car hit a jagged rock, which stuck straight through the floor and into the ceiling above, creating a hole which allowed all the air to escape and the car to fill completely with water. If AD's plan was going to work, it would have to work now.

And it did. Something was travelling towards the car at full speed. It was huge. A gigantic shoal of Gameroom Freshwater Swordfish plumetted towards the christmas theme, which they had been known to be attracted to. The force of the shoal's breakneck-speed swimming wasn't quite strong enough to break the specially fitted doors, but it was definitely enough to break the locks. AD opened the door and swam out.

But then he was presented with a new problem. The swordfish. They had been too distracted by the Santa music to pay any attention to AD at first but now the figure's battery had run out. They turned and headed back out of the car, and towards AD who was currently swimming upwards to safety. This was his chance. AD opened the pack of bacon and dropped its contents down into the bottom of the lake. The swordfish rushed towards it, and they were no longer a problem.

Through this, AD was able to struggle to the surface of the way and slowly make his way towards the surface. When he finally made it, he collapsed on the riverbank, exhausted but confident that he had survived. But not confident enough. A nearby tree blew over and killed him.

Hiji wakes up from a deep slumber, he glances over to his alarm clock. He jumps out of bed with a jolt: "Damn! I overslept and missed the voting! Oh well..." In an attempt to brighten up his mood, Hiji pours himself a bowl of his favorite breakfast cereal - Trix.

Hiji turns on the television just in time for a commerical about the the Trix bunny. As he is munching on his cereal, he watches as a bunch of rotten kids steal Trix cereal from the poor rabbit. At the end of the commercial, the kids yell out: "Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!"

Suddenly, a deep voice says: "Hiji, you are not a kid. You have broken the rule and will pay the price." Bewildered, Hiji looks up just in time to see a grenade fly into the bowl of cereal. Realizing the horror of the situation, Hiji attempts to escape the blast but falls down in his chair.

KABOOM!

The inhabitants of the Gameroom collect in the town center to be addressed by GeneralHankerchief.

"Citizens! We have been struck once more with the loss of two of our inhabitants, AggonyDuck and Hiji. While we could find no traces of murder in AD's death, Hiji's was homicide indefinitely. For the execution this time we are going to go for something nice and simple." He turns and points to a huge cliff in the distance. "You see that? Whoever is lynched this time will be pushed off it. Villager participation is encouraged. You know what to do. Get voting!"

Status List:

Killed by Mafia:
Hiji :skull:
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Wrath of Silver Rusher:
AggonyDuck :skull:

Lynched:
Sigurd Fafnesbane

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
SSNeoperestroika W
IrishArmenian W
Ignoramus
Tiberius W
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
B_Ray
Drisos
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Divine Wind
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

AggonyDuck
09-13-2006, 18:10
Hahahahhaa!! Cheers mate! Got a nice laugh out of my death.:laugh4:

Silver Rusher
09-13-2006, 18:18
Hahahahhaa!! Cheers mate! Got a nice laugh out of my death.:laugh4:
Thanks. I wanted to make that kill somewhere, and this was the perfect opportunity to do it.

Sasaki Kojiro
09-13-2006, 18:43
Wait, only one kill?

-The Godfather will not be able to kill anyone, but if he dies the townspeople win. If one of his mafiosi dies, the other will still only be able to kill one person each round and so there will only be one murder each round. If both his mafiosi die he will then have the power to kill one person each round himself.

So Sigurd was mafia? Sweetness. Let me go check who defended him.

edit: possibly B_Ray? Didn't vote for sigurd, voted GeneralHankerchief instead? I don't know, I didn't see any real leads from that.

Silver Rusher
09-13-2006, 19:08
Sasaki, could you change the Day 2 in the title to Day 3 please?

Bombasticus Maximus
09-13-2006, 20:17
Big King Sanctaphrax

Big King Sanctaphrax
09-13-2006, 20:25
It certainly does appear that Sigurd was mafia. With this in mind, I'm going to vote: B_Ray, as he poo-pooed GH's theory, perhaps in an attempt to protect his fellow mafiosi.

If Sigurd is mafia, and was thus picked by The Godfather, maybe it would be possible to work out who The Godfather is by thinking about who would be likely to choose Sigurd as a crony. Is there anyone he's really tight with?

Moros
09-13-2006, 20:32
If he was a mafia then b_ray would be the logic choice.
vote:b_ray

The Spartan (Returns)
09-13-2006, 20:43
littlelostboy for the Trix incident.

Dutch_guy
09-13-2006, 20:49
If Sigurd is mafia, and was thus picked by The Godfather, maybe it would be possible to work out who The Godfather is by thinking about who would be likely to choose Sigurd as a crony. Is there anyone he's really tight with?

That sounds way to simple, no way a godfather would do such a thing - too suspicious don't you think ?

That said, B_Ray's not voting for Sigurd is slightly suspicous. But do keep in mind a couple of other people did so as well.

I'm postponing my vote for now,

Big King Sanctaphrax
09-13-2006, 21:17
That sounds way to simple, no way a godfather would do such a thing - too suspicious don't you think ?

I doubt he'd do it intentionally, but perhaps he'd favour people he liked for the role unconsciously.

doc_bean
09-13-2006, 21:18
vote: B_Ray

for the reasons mentioned above

Evil_Maniac From Mars
09-14-2006, 00:16
vote: B_Ray

I echo the others.

GoreBag
09-14-2006, 00:23
Seems sounds to me. Vote B_Ray.

GeneralHankerchief
09-14-2006, 00:30
I don't know, let's think about this.

If B_Ray knew Sigurd was a mafioso and knew full well that there would only be one kill the next round, why on earth would he link himself to his now-dead comrade? No way a mafioso would be this stupid.

Either there are two options: The other mafioso probably voted for Reenk or Disco (pretty much anyone but Sigurd), or someone didn't send in their kill in on time.

If a mafioso fails to get their story in for any reason within the 24 hour time limit, the kill will not be counted.

I don't know how strictly this is followed. Clarification?

Either way, I believe that B_Ray was just unlucky in who he voted for, while the real mafioso was lurking for someone else (I don't know why I'm defending you after you voted for me, but oh well).

Sasaki Kojiro
09-14-2006, 01:48
Yeah, that was interesting. I mentioned B_Ray and then basically dismissed the idea and yet several people bandwagoned. BKS at least gives a reason, butGertgreggor, doc_bean, EMFM, and Gorebag don't give any.

Vote:doc_bean for being third on a bandwagon.

Ignoramus
09-14-2006, 02:26
B_Ray is guilty! I am the detective, and I investigated him, and he was guilty. Now I know there are lurkers, but with B_Ray's suspicious behaviour, there can be no doubt.

Also, General Hankerchief probably is the Godfather. Why? Why would he say he thought Sigurd Fafnesbane was guilty? He knew that Sigurd was doomed, and he knew that by turning against Sigurd, he would save his own skin. As the Chief of Police cannot get killed by the mafia, that would be a perfect disguise for GH.

He also recently turned aside the attack on B_Ray.

Sasaki Kojiro
09-14-2006, 02:36
:inquisitive:

discovery1
09-14-2006, 02:44
I vote B_ray since he said he wouldn't kill me the first round as a mafia and I am still here. Also I wouldn't put screwing up like that pass him.

GeneralHankerchief
09-14-2006, 02:45
B_Ray is guilty! I am the detective, and I investigated him, and he was guilty. Now I know there are lurkers, but with B_Ray's suspicious behaviour, there can be no doubt.

Also, General Hankerchief probably is the Godfather. Why? Why would he say he thought Sigurd Fafnesbane was guilty? He knew that Sigurd was doomed, and he knew that by turning against Sigurd, he would save his own skin. As the Chief of Police cannot get killed by the mafia, that would be a perfect disguise for GH.

He also recently turned aside the attack on B_Ray.

Full of holes, I'm afraid.

First of all, if you were the Detective you wouldn't be revealing yourself this early. Second, there are probably suspicious villagers so you can't be sure.

Third, by your reasoning, I am Godfather with Sigurd and B_Ray as my mafiosi. Why then, would Sigurd put out the possibility that I am a mafioso in plain sight and why would I go after Sigurd with such vigor?

Fourth, you ignore that I was the one who started the attack against Sigurd.

Guys, we don't even know why only one person was killed this round. The most obvious one is that we got a mafioso, but there are others. And there's no way B_Ray would be that stupid. Not yet, anyway.

EDIT: Crap Ig, you made my 1,000 posts go away... :cry:

discovery1
09-14-2006, 03:04
On second though, scratch the vote for B Ray.

Vote: ICE

MUCK FICHIGAN and LONG LIVE THE CHIEF!

Ignoramus
09-14-2006, 03:41
Full of holes, I'm afraid.

First of all, if you were the Detective you wouldn't be revealing yourself this early.

The reason I am revealing myself early, is because this is the only time I can help the villagers. We know the Sigurd was one of the mafia, because there was only one kill.

Second, there are probably suspicious villagers so you can't be sure.

True, there are suspicious villagers, in which case, I have to make a decision whether they are a mafioso or an innocent.

Third, by your reasoning, I am Godfather with Sigurd and B_Ray as my mafiosi. Why then, would Sigurd put out the possibility that I am a mafioso in plain sight and why would I go after Sigurd with such vigor?

Sigurd said: "what if he is one of the mafia?". Now that was in response to my statement saying that it would be great if you were the detective. I said that to throw the mafia off my tracks, so they wouldn't suspect me of being the detective.

I do not know if you're the Godfather, and if you're not, I'm sorry, but I am certain about B_Ray.

EDIT: Crap Ig, you made my 1,000 posts go away... :cry:

Awfully sorry, I'll give a balloon:balloon2:

Also, Sasaki Kojiro and UltraWar are innocent.

GeneralHankerchief
09-14-2006, 03:49
You fail to address points 3 and 4. I'm not convinced, sorry.

Cowhead418
09-14-2006, 04:04
Whether or not Ignoramus is telling the truth, we should vote off B-Ray just in case. Rusher told us that there would be suspicious villagers, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't vote off anyone who turns out guilty to the detective. Vote: B-Ray

IrishArmenian
09-14-2006, 04:10
I say B Ray has to go.

Ignoramus
09-14-2006, 04:18
Vote: B-Ray

Drisos
09-14-2006, 07:44
Ok. So Sigurd was the 1st. Nicely done, folks!:2thumbsup:

Now we need a second... B_Ray seems suspicious, and with Ignoramus claiming to be the detective... Vote: B_Ray We'll see soon enough if Ig really is the detective.

I think GHC being the godfather is nonsense. He wouldn't sacrifice one of his mafioso so early. It's nearly suicide. But there 1 thing suspicous... he's defending B_Ray. :book:

doc_bean
09-14-2006, 11:15
I bandwagoned because there was nothing better to go on, funny how it's always the third guy that gets targeted tough ~:confused:

I'm sticking to my vote, especially after that weird outburst from Ignoramus, if he's right we have some definite targets, if he's wrong, we can always lynch him next :laugh4:

Orb
09-14-2006, 14:05
Didn't Silver say there would be suspicious characters. Also, as the general pointed out, mafia have a 24-hour kill time.

UltraWar
09-14-2006, 16:16
Vote: B-Ray

Dutch_guy
09-14-2006, 16:34
B_Ray it is.

Silver Rusher
09-14-2006, 17:09
Pre-Execution note: Many of you are not doing your votes properly as I asked. Instead of typing Vote: before the name of the person, you are just typing the person's name. From now on, these votes will NOT be included but to make it more fair on those who didn't realise no warnings will be given this round.

I will get very strict when the next vote comes, however.

Divine Wind
09-14-2006, 17:22

*The Snowman of Death pauses and giggles to himself

Vote: B_Ray

Silver Rusher
09-14-2006, 17:24
Evening in the Gameroom.

Atop the Great Cliff of the Gameroom, the people stood, waiting for B_Ray to be executed. And they were in high spirits. Their detective, Ignoramus, had saved them and the mafia were finished. Or so some of them thought. Others, however, were skeptical. But all was to be revealed eventually.

So eager were the villagers to see B_Ray executed that before Chief of Police GeneralHankerchief could even say "let the execution begin" poor BR had already been pushed off by some of the more extreme members of the Gameroom. GH, obviously annoyed that he wasn't even allowed to speak first, said "Alright. Go home everybody. We all need a good night's sleep."

Votes:
B_Ray: 11 votes :skull:
doc_bean: 1 vote
Ice: 1 vote

Status List:

Killed by Mafia:
Hiji
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Wrath of Silver Rusher:
AggonyDuck

Lynched:
B_Ray :skull:
Sigurd Fafnesbane

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
SSNeoperestroika W
IrishArmenian W
Ignoramus
Tiberius W
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
Drisos
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Divine Wind
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

B-Wing
09-14-2006, 18:02
Giggles from the dead:

LOL, I revisited the forums just in time to witness my death. :laugh4: I'm sorry I haven't been around the past couple days. :embarassed: I know its not much fun executing someone who doesn't even defend theirself. Real life has rather suddenly gotten much more interesting than it has been in a long time, and Mafia, which used to be the foremost thing on my mind at nearly all times, has failed to even come to mind some days. I think I'm going to have to resign from the other Mafia game I'm in as well, as I haven't had the time to devote to it lately and won't for a while. So, my appologies for absenteeism, and thanks for defending me Hank! ~:wacko: Good luck ridding the village of evil!

littlelostboy
09-15-2006, 05:38
Damn, got here too late. Sorry, been sick the whole week. Anyway, I was reading through the whole game, I don't think b_ray is a mafia, he was even away during the last voting!

Silver Rusher
09-15-2006, 17:32

Ignoramus got home from the lynching as usual and headed home.

“I’ll just go over some more files and call it a night,” he thought to himself as he hung up his coat and removed his shoes. He had already planned tomorrow’s stakeout and he was confident that he was about to bust this case wide open.

As he plodded into his kitchen, intending to pour himself a cup of the morning’s leftover coffee, he expected subconsciously to hear the familiar ‘pat-pat-pat’ of his faucet dripping lazily into his sink. As he stepped toward the coffee maker, not far from the sink, he realised that he hadn’t heard the sound at all - his sink was full to the brim with water.

“Aw, crap,” he grumbled. “It backed up again.”

Before he could reach for his oft-used plunger nearby, he was grabbed suddenly and shoved face-first into the water. Ignoramus thrashed and thrashed, but to no avail - he only succeeded in soaking himself and covering the floor. After a short while, he was withdrawn from the sink, coughing and sputtering.

“Where do you keep the sugar?” A gruff voice whispered harshly into his hear.

“W-what?” Ignoramus sputtered.

Ignoramus was dunked again. “The sugar!” the whisper repeated after Ignoramus was out of the water once again, the raspy voice dripping with vitriol.

“Uh..second cupboard...above the stove.”

“Thanks.”

With that, Ignoramus felt a heavy blow against the back of his skull, and into the water he went again. He wouldn’t come back up until he was discovered hours later. The raspy-voiced figure went about his kitchen, pouring themself a cup of coffee, retrieving the sugar from the second cupboard above the stove and searching frantically for a spoon with which to stir. The figure then left with the mug and the spoon.

Word spread that Chief of Police GeneralHankerchief was waiting for the villagers outside the Gameroom Theatre. After everyone arrived, GH begun speaking.

"We have suffered the loss of one who has claimed to be our detective. We can only hope that he wasn't, but we must also hope that B_Ray was in fact guilty and that this murder was made by the last remaining member of the mafia. Time will tell. But for now, I would like you to turn your attention to the theatre behind me. For the next execution, I will put on a performance for you. This will involve me hacking the lynchee's head off with a chainsaw, and everybody will be required to watch. Get voting."

Note: I will be getting stricter about the warnings starting now. To have your vote counted, it MUST be posted in this form: Vote: Name. It must also be bolded. There will be some leniency about it but if you continue to post just the name, you will be given a warning and your vote will not be counted. Also, if you meatball (that is, give either no reason or a rubbishy made-up one for your vote) you will be given a warning and your vote will not count.

Status List:

Killed by Mafia:
Ignoramus :skull:
Hiji
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Wrath of Silver Rusher:
AggonyDuck

Lynched:
B_Ray
Sigurd Fafnesbane

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar
Dutch_guy
discovery1
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
SSNeoperestroika W
IrishArmenian W
Tiberius W
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
Drisos
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Divine Wind
Masy
Kagemusha
Big King Sanctaphrax
Reenk Roink
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag

Sasaki Kojiro
09-15-2006, 17:52
So:

1. Sigurd was mafia and B_Ray was innocent
2. B_Ray was mafia and Sigurd was innocent
3. Both Sigurd and B_Ray were mafia

Good news really. 26 left alive. 1 or 2 mafiosos. They can only kill once per turn. That means we have ~12 turns to root them out. My best guess is that Sigurd was guilty and B_Ray was innocent. Just a feeling.

Now, some voting analysis:

Voted for Sigurd:

GH(close enough)
dutch_guy
masy
bks
reenk roink
ignoramus
gorebag

Voted for B_Ray:

bks
gertgregoor
doc_bean
emfm
gorebag
disco
cowhead
irisharmenian
ignoramus
drisos
ultrawar
dutch_guy
divine wind

Voted for Both:

dutch_guy
bks
gorebag
ignoramus

Voted for Neither:

Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
SSNeoperestroika W
Tiberius W
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Kagemusha
littlelostboy W
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope

Now, presuming that the mafia would not vote for eachother and that either Sigurd or B_Ray were mafia this could tell us some things.

1. The people who voted for both are probably innocent
2. The people who voted for neither are more likely than others to be guilty
3. IMO the people who voted for sigurd are more likely to be innocent than those who voted for B_Ray.

Of course we'd have to examine why each person did or didn't vote. I don't have anyone who I'm suspicious of just yet.

Silver Rusher
09-15-2006, 18:01
Day 4 please. :2thumbsup:

GeneralHankerchief
09-15-2006, 22:16
Voted for Neither:

Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl W
SSNeoperestroika W
Tiberius W
Crazed Rabbit
The Spartan W
Kagemusha
littlelostboy W
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope

Now, presuming that the mafia would not vote for eachother and that either Sigurd or B_Ray were mafia this could tell us some things.

1. The people who voted for both are probably innocent
2. The people who voted for neither are more likely than others to be guilty
3. IMO the people who voted for sigurd are more likely to be innocent than those who voted for B_Ray.

Of course we'd have to examine why each person did or didn't vote. I don't have anyone who I'm suspicious of just yet.

Vaaaaaary interestink, no? :toff:

Either that was a calculated gamble or you just didn't realize. Knowing you I'm going with Option A.

Gentlemen, it looks like we definitely have one mafioso down, possibly two. Now, I'm not voting for anybody (or suggesting to vote for anybody) but caution still must be exercised.

:bobby: Carry on.

UltraWar
09-15-2006, 22:25
Vote:discovery1

He has that evil aura about him in which he goes around killing people with

The Spartan (Returns)
09-15-2006, 23:20
Sigurd always caught my suspicion.

Vote: Sigurd.

GeneralHankerchief
09-15-2006, 23:29

:dizzy2:

Sigurd has been dead for a while.

Sasaki Kojiro
09-15-2006, 23:29

Where on earth have you been? Sigurd was lynched first round, a fact which has been repeated many times in this thread. You must be intentionally faking ignorance of that fact to appear innocent.

Vote:The Spartan

Orb
09-15-2006, 23:35
I suspect that SF was mafia, while voting for B-ray would be a really easy bandwagon for any mafiosi.

I'll vote for Vote:Gertgregoor- it seems like his type of humour.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-15-2006, 23:50
oh whoops! i havent been paying attention alot.
hm.. i think i will Vote: EMFM.

discovery1
09-16-2006, 03:15
Vote: Ice my ancient enemy. DOWN WITH MICHIGAN!!!!

Evil_Maniac From Mars
09-16-2006, 06:13
~:santa: The evil Santa Claus of death demands a sacrifice...

He shall back up Sasaki, and will vote for:

Vote: The Spartan

Lord Winter
09-16-2006, 06:31
Why would the sparten vote sigurd and draw suspsion to himself? Discovery seems sucpisous right now that he hasn't voted for ethier memeber and has not sided with etheir of the major votes. So
Vote: Discovery1

littlelostboy
09-16-2006, 07:11
I actually went to the Frontroom and read through the whole Coffee thread trying to find clues. No chance. So I vote Gertgregoor. EMFM, why are you voting The Spartan? He stated very clearly in the Coffee Thread in page 2 that he "don't like coffee".

Sasaki Kojiro
09-16-2006, 07:20
mmm littlelostboy I really wouldn't trust "clues" from the murder description.

littlelostboy
09-16-2006, 07:43
I know its a long shot, but its worth the try.

Drisos
09-16-2006, 08:23
Quotes by The Spartan

"seconding you own vote"

"littlelostboy for the Trix incident."

"just to say on mondays (and other days sometimes like weds. or thurs) im too busy to get to the computer."

"Sigurd always caught my suspicion.
Vote: Sigurd."

"oh whoops! i havent been paying attention alot.
hm.. i think i will Vote: EMFM."

Seems to give us slight hints all the time that he cannot be among the mafia. while the second quote indicated that he was paying close attention, at least at some point. This all is soooo suspicious.

On to the guillotine!:2thumbsup: :skull: ~:) :yes:

doc_bean
09-16-2006, 09:26
:inquisitive:

Well, I still suspect Drisos because of the whole teletubbies thing, but, I'd say there is a strong reason to suspect the Spartan, either he is playing dumb or well, stating the other option probably going to get me warning points...

Divine Wind
09-16-2006, 11:57

*The Snowman of Death eyes the gameroom members suspiciously..."Who to vote..."*

Moros
09-16-2006, 13:50
I'm still going for Drisos, it's just to much drisos like.

Apparently I'm more suspected when I'm not a mafia than when I am. strange.

Doc_bean and the spartan are verry suspicious too.

Divine wind: this guy has a good tactic always posting his snowman posts, whenever he would be become a mafia, nobody can notice it.

Vote: drisos

Edit: noticed that emfm makes good use of it now too.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-16-2006, 15:40
if i dont die this day ill probably die the next....

Cowhead418
09-16-2006, 15:43
So Spartan votes for someone who is already dead, then votes for someone else without giving a reason? I don't buy it. Vote: The Spartan

Masy
09-16-2006, 16:17
Quotes by The Spartan

"seconding you own vote"

"just to say on mondays (and other days sometimes like weds. or thurs) im too busy to get to the computer."

Seems to give us slight hints all the time that he cannot be among the mafia. while the second quote indicated that he was paying close attention, at least at some point. This all is soooo suspicious.

Indeed. Vote: The Spartan

GeneralHankerchief
09-16-2006, 16:34
Spartan Spartan Spartan... :no:

This guy has always made some confusing votes and done some confusing things. I don't know if this is just your personality or what, but you are a walking enigma, my friend.

Your quotes, combined with the Coffee Thread, contradict each other way too much. He's too dangerous to be left alive.

:bobby2: I suggest that you vote for The Spartan.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-16-2006, 16:50
i dont get it?
i just said i dont like cofee.
what does that have to do with my innosence?

Orb
09-16-2006, 16:52
TS wouldn't write those kills so well - he isn't the second mafia, he could be the Godfather, but I'll stick to Vote: Gertgregoor.

Silver Rusher
09-16-2006, 17:15
Evening in the Gameroom.

The theatre was reopening! Joy! 'Twas such a delightful environment, the crowds, the lighting, the acting. And what better to start it off than with an execution.

The residents of the Gameroom were busy queuing outside, eager to see The_Spartan die. It was a cold evening, but it was worth it. What a wonderful performance it was going to be.

Once everyone was in their seats, Chief of Police GeneralHankerchief began.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today we have a rather special guest." TS was pushed in from offstage in a straight jacket. "I want everyone to pay attention to this."

With that, he put on his hockey mask, got out an oversized, rusty chainsaw and switched it on. A large grinding noise and round of applause later, The_Spartan's head was lying on the floor.

Votes:
The_Spartan: 6 votes :skull:
Gertgregoor: 2 votes
discovery1: 1 vote
Drisos: 1 vote

Status List:

Killed by Mafia:
Ignoramus
Hiji
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Wrath of Silver Rusher:
AggonyDuck

Lynched:
The_Spartan :skull:
B_Ray
Sigurd Fafnesbane

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar W
Dutch_guy W
discovery1 W
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl WW
SSNeoperestroika WW
IrishArmenian WW
Tiberius WW
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
Drisos
Crazed Rabbit W
Divine Wind W
Masy
Kagemusha W
Big King Sanctaphrax W
Reenk Roink W
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag W

PM's please.

The Spartan (Returns)
09-16-2006, 18:32
whispers from the dead: bah! we will all get executed one day..

Moros
09-16-2006, 18:34
PM's please.
We haven't won this yet... so that means atkeast that the spartan isn't the don.

Silver Rusher
09-16-2006, 18:39
We haven't won this yet... so that means atkeast that the spartan isn't the don.
I would post that there regardless of whether you had won or not.

Reenk Roink
09-16-2006, 22:27
Damn, that happened quickly. Didn't even get a chance to vote...

Evil_Maniac From Mars
09-16-2006, 23:32
Quotes by The Spartan

"seconding you own vote"

On to the guillotine!:2thumbsup: :skull: ~:) :yes:
This, LLB, is why.

Drisos
09-17-2006, 10:34
What acutually happens when we lycnh both mafiosi, but not the godfather? Would the game keep going, or would we win already? if the game kept going, no one would be murdered anymore, so we could just lynch everybody until it appears we've lynched the godfather as well. However I doubt that. If the godfather doesn't kill anyone anyway, why bother the lynching? would only kost more lives.

So, with the above considered, I think neither The Spartan nor B_ray could've been mafia. We still have the godfather and one of his mafiosi left. Well, he picked Sigurd as a mafioso. What does that tell us about the godfather?:juggle2: Not much.. at least nothing I can think of. We'll have to rely on the kills and try to lynch the remaining mafioso.

I'm feeling suspicious about doc_bean and Gertgregoor right now, as they both voted for me, while I'm innocent.(hope this kind of speech doesn't lay suspicion on me lol:embarassed: ) However I must admit, the teletubbies thing would be something for me. However I doubt it was an attempt to frame me, except if one of these two is a mafioso. I'm suspicious especially about GG, as it would be a nice move of the godfather - make him mafioso, as people don't think someone would be mafioso for two games in a row.

:book: :balloon2:

Silver Rusher
09-17-2006, 10:39
Read the rules, Drisos.

The Mafia only lose when the Godfather dies. If both other mafia die, the Godfather becomes able to kill 1 person per round.

Drisos
09-17-2006, 11:21
Read the rules, Drisos.

The Mafia only lose when the Godfather dies. If both other mafia die, the Godfather becomes able to kill 1 person per round.

:kiss2:

I have read them, but just didn't recall the consequences of both mafiosi dying.

So, either The_Spartan or B_Ray may have been mafia. :book:

Moros
09-17-2006, 11:50
But how manny can the mafia kill if only one mafioso is dead? the mafioso not being the godfather.

drisos:you're right it would be a good strategy, solething I might have done. I'm sorry that I suspect you but you must admit that I have my reasons for it. But this isn't only making me suspect you, also doc_bean, like I've posted twice already. Somehow I think at least one of you is in or emfm.

We need some better clues however as we don't have much to base or supicions on. Unless it's psycho analysis. But that hasn't been verry thrustworthy in the past.

Anyway we'll see what info we can get from the probable next kill.

Orb
09-17-2006, 13:14
Only one, Gert.

I seriously doubt that TS was the mafioso. Silver isn't checking the kills, and those look way too neat to be his.

Silver Rusher
09-17-2006, 16:19

The Gameroom was currently not a safe place to live - not with the mafia on the loose and a bloodthirsty mob. Reenk Roink had to get away from it all. He gathered his ski equipment and headed out to the mountains nearby. Being the daredevil that he was, RR took a lift to the highest peak. He took a few moments to admire the beautiful scenery before him before taking his dive.

As he zoomed down the mountain, the wind battering his face, Reenk Roink felt at peace. After a few moments he noticed a dark figure in the distance. RR let out a cry as he saw him pull out a rocket launcher and fire at the peak. There was a large rumbling noise and an enormous avalanche soon engulfed Reenk Roink. He did not see what happened to his murderer. A few hours later, RR woke up to a hand pulling him out of his snowy grave. "What happened to the mafia?" he gasped.

"Don't worry, he was captured. The mafia won't bother the Gameroom anymore. Get some rest, you've been out in these freezing conditions for a while." RR did as he was told and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke onboard a plane. As he walked up to give his thanks to the pilot, he was brushed aside. The pilot had grabbed a parachute, the only one, and jumped out of the plane. As the mafioso was descending, he pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of the ensuing explosion. This picture was sent to the front office of the Gameroom the next morning.

The people of the Gameroom gathered in the town centre to be addressed by Chief of Police GeneralHankerchief, standing next to a large pink machine with a big feather sticking out of the front. When everyone was quiet, GH began.

"Now we know that at least one of the people we lynched wasn't in the mafia." he said, "Reenk Roink, the latest victim of the Mafia, had his whole life ahead of him. So much to live for. Such a shame.

"Anyway, on to the next method of execution." he turned to the machine, "This is the "MechaFeather 4000" (patent pending). It tickles people, put simply. But not your ordinary tickle. This machine tickles so brutally that on full settings it takes 3 minutes for its victim to turn insane, and a further 3 before its victim dies. The mafia haven't learnt to step up and confess, so I will be torturing lynchees from now on. Get voting."

Status List:

Killed by Mafia:
Reenk Roink :skull:
Ignoramus
Hiji
Leet Eriksson
Krazilec

Wrath of Silver Rusher:
AggonyDuck

Lynched:
The_Spartan
B_Ray
Sigurd Fafnesbane

Still alive:
GeneralHankerchief
doc_bean
UltraWar W
Dutch_guy W
discovery1 W
Orb
Sasaki Kojiro
Upxl WW
SSNeoperestroika WW
IrishArmenian WW
Tiberius WW
Cowhead418
evil_maniac from mars
Drisos
Crazed Rabbit W
Divine Wind W
Masy
Kagemusha W
Big King Sanctaphrax W
littlelostboy W
Gertgregoor
Bombasticus_Maximus W
Destroyer_of_Hope
GoreBag W

Drisos
09-17-2006, 16:29
Seen the people killed by the remaining mafioso, and the choice for Sigurd next to which I think is the remaining mafioso...

:cheerleader:doc bean! doc bean! doc bean! hurray... :cheerleader: doc bean for godfather!:cheerleader:

Vote: doc_bean

On to the mechafeather with him! now! :rtwno:

:balloon2: ~:)

Sasaki Kojiro
09-17-2006, 16:35
Hmm it seems like Drisos and Gertgregoor may be trying to distance themselves by appearing to suspect eachother. Drisos, if you suspect both doc_bean and Gertgregoor then why did you choose to vote for doc_bean?

Crazed Rabbit
09-17-2006, 17:19
Vote:Drisos, due to Sasaki's suspicions about his suspicious behavior.

Crazed Rabbit

Cowhead418
09-17-2006, 17:32
This mafia is a bit different than past games, because the mafiosi are chosen by the Godfather, not randomly picked. It's possible the Godfather chose someone who was mafia in the last game, hoping that people would think he couldn't be in the mafia two games in a row. Vote: Gertgregoor

Dutch_guy
09-17-2006, 17:39
Maybe someone wanted revenge for being put on Reenk's infamous list ?

If I recall correctly Drisos was on it, or wasn't he ?

So, sorry my fellow Dutchman, but you're getting my vote.

Vote:Drisos

Reenk Roink
09-17-2006, 18:05
That's it! To the guy who killed me, you are perma-listed! :laugh4:

EDIT: Also, Drisos was listed and he was one of the successes of the List... :wink:

Divine Wind
09-17-2006, 18:11
This mafia is a bit different than past games, because the mafiosi are chosen by the Godfather, not randomly picked. It's possible the Godfather chose someone who was mafia in the last game, hoping that people would think he couldn't be in the mafia two games in a row. Vote: Gertgregoor

*The Snowman of Death nods in approvement.

Vote: Gertgregoor

Orb
09-17-2006, 18:16

This is his sort of devilish device.

Drisos
09-17-2006, 19:23
Allow me to clarify, I’m still full of suspicion about Gertgregoor. In fact, with my last post, I meant that I thought doc_bean was the godfather, and GertGregoor the remaining mafioso. Doesn’t seem like people share my suspicion about doc_bean though. Even worse, my ‘detective attitude’ is laying suspicion on me. I want to stay alive, in order to puzzle on and help the villagepeople to a victory. If I’m not killed by mafia anywhere soon, lynch me by then. For now, let’s lynch Gertgregoor.

Unvote: doc_bean. Vote: Gretgregoor:balloon2:

Edit: oh and, DG, at the very end when I got on the list, everyone got on it.

Dutch_guy
09-17-2006, 19:34
Edit: oh and, DG, at the very end when I got on the list, everyone got on it.

Well most certainly a lot of people, but everyone ?

Lord Winter
09-17-2006, 21:45

This is his sort of devilish device.
Agreed Vote: Gertgregoor

Kagemusha
09-17-2006, 21:48
I agree with others and vote Gert

Reenk Roink
09-17-2006, 22:01
Wow, it seems the List still commands a terrible fear in people... :laugh4:

Crazed Rabbit
09-17-2006, 23:23
I, for one, was never on the list, though Reenk voted for me instead of B's Ghost. He has since apologized for that transgression.

Crazed Rabbit