PDA

View Full Version : Rules and Stuff

Sasaki Kojiro
09-05-2006, 23:22
Of course the regular rules apply: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/faq.php

From what I've seen the Mafia players are very polite to eachother and there hasn't been any spam in the threads, so I seriously doubt I'll over give out any warning points.

First of all of course there is no longer any limit on how many games can be played.

Game Moderators:

If you want me to edit the thread title (like I have on the threads posted so far) as the game progresses let me know.

Also if you have a rule about no posting after dead, or no posting just a vote, pm me and I can delete the posts. In my game for example I'll be removing overly-speculative posts by the dead.

If you want the thread closed during the night phase let me know.

In general if there's something mod-related you'd like me to do let me know.

About hosting.

A host has to put in his rules the expected duration of day and night phases. This cannot be longer then 48 hours (the preferred duration is 24 hours), unless the host decides to implement the system of the need of a certain amount of votes to obtain a lynch ("it takes "x" votes to lynch, usually a majority vote, but this can vary at the leisure of the host), but even then, a round can never take longer then 72 hours.

We all have real lifes and we all face unexpected circumstances every once in a while. The host is merely human... Therefore, a certain round can be extended, but this has to be announced by the host within 12 hours from the moment that that particular round should have ended. However, this rule is not to be abused. Repeated extensions which result in several unreasonable long rounds (>72 hours), will result in closure of the game. If the host faces unexpected circumstances which make it impossible for him to host his game further, he should declare the game over himself or ask the Gameroom moderator to temporarily close the thread, to continue later on (this will only be possible for large mafia games).

Failing to follow these rules will result in closure of the game. In case of repeated infractions the particular host will no longer be allowed to host a mafia game in the Gameroom.

Players:

If you vote for me I'll ban you :laugh4:

And...Have Fun!

Andres
11-30-2007, 15:08
First post has been updated because of the implementation of some new rules. See also this thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=95126), which can be used to discuss any general Gameroom-rules applicable on mafia games.