PDA

View Full Version : Team and Recruitment

The Blind King of Bohemia
09-16-2006, 00:11
Below is the current team at this moment. I am still waiting for replies to a number of PM's and I have to send a few more so expect this to expand in the future:

TEAM (AT THIS TIME)

Project Organizer:

BKB

Coder:

Militiaman

Text/2D Art

dark_shadow89

Campaign Map:

Uranos

Modellers/Skinners:

DirtyPeasant
Molina
Alcibiades of Athens (Provisionally)
Luciano B (Italians only, Provisionally)
Pinarius (Horses)
Blindfaithnogod (Provisionally)

Modeller

Nikephoros

Skinner and 2D Art

KonstantinosXI/Drageses1453

Historical Battles

Kor Khan

Research

ShadesWolf (British and French, Western Europe)
Riadach (Ireland)
King_of_Portugal_2 (Iberia/North Africa)
Beauchamp (Africa)
Iustinus (North America)
Vopohame (North/Meso America)
Donasin (Italy)
Tzinican (MesoAmerica)
Cutetuppy (Low Countries)
Atterdag (Scandinavia)

However, that does not mean I am not humble enough to ask for volunteers! :laughter: We could still do with people skilled in the following:

Modellers/Skinners
Sprites
Artist - For non-computer work, unit sketches
Strategy Map graphics - resources, buildings, etc.
Animations
Scripter

Please post here or PM me if you are interested and available to fill such positions.

Thanks,
BKB and the AOW II team.

edyzmedieval
09-16-2006, 00:55
BKB, just a suggestion, you should oftenly check the TWC Modding section, as many new modders pop up there.

Congratulations on the mod and wow, you already have an experienced team. :2thumbsup:

Ignoramus
09-20-2006, 09:33
I can help with research with Italy.

edyzmedieval
09-20-2006, 17:17
Oh, and I caN help with Byzantines.

09-20-2006, 18:32
That could be pretty difficult - I suggest you check out the scope of this mod Ed mate.

Ignoramus that would be good but it would have to be pretty detailed, unit names, building ideas, heroes and whatnot.

Warluster
09-22-2006, 04:43
i'll help with writing! (scripting)

tzinacan
10-09-2006, 08:38
I guess now you got a mesoamerican researcher

Muad'Dib
10-12-2006, 20:07
Well, there seems to be a slight possibility that the Almohads ( i hate that name) will be included.

If so, i will gladly offer any help i can give in what Arabian matters are concerned.

Which means that for once, there will be a mod out there with properly spelled Arab names. ~;p

If that doesn't happen, then i could help with menial tasks or research, if need be.

I'm at your service, oh mighty one. Anything, for the Great B..KB :laugh4:

dark_shadow89
10-16-2006, 02:59
Hey BKB,

This looks like a good project (I can see quite a few talented and well known modders in the team so far), so I'd like to offer my services. I am able to:

- Do text editing (not scripting, but the more mundane tasks, like unit stats and balancing, and the checking of unit descriptions, traits, ancillaries, etc, for correct grammar, etc, before entering them into their specific text files)

- I have a large collection of Osprey history books scanned on my computer (from helping a number of RTW mods dealing with this period), which may be of use as concept art and as historical sources.

- Unit Cards

Cheers BKB,

dark_shadow89

10-16-2006, 12:19
I'd be honoured mate, Troy Total War looks like an excellent mod so clearly you have a strong pedigree. I'll PM you with the details.

dark_shadow89
10-16-2006, 14:46
Thanks for the kind words BKB, and I'd be honoured to be part of this mod's development.

Atterdag
10-19-2006, 18:14
Allo! Would just pop in and say hello..:2thumbsup: