PDA

View Full Version : EB compatible??

Davey
09-19-2006, 19:26
I've read about small cosmetic changes that some of you have been able to add to EB, but I've yet to find them!
Where can I find Proms Grass, or a skymod that I've read about, or any other small mods or skins that I could add to my EB ?

MSB
09-19-2006, 19:55
Very good question! I was looking for Prom's grass and cities mod that can be seen on the EB Roman GUI preview, but I couldn't find them anywhere. So where are they?

Bonny
09-19-2006, 21:43
For the Grass mod you have to look in the RES GESTEA Subforum There you find a downloadlink and install instructions.

To Use the Cities you have to download RES GESTAE, look for the right Files and then copy and paste them into the right Place in your EB Folder. Then you have afaik to edit some textfiles to make the Cities appear in game for the right faction. (unfortunately i don't know which files to copy and which files to edit, you have to look for a tutorial in the scriptorium)

Since the new Cities are done for 1.5 and not for 1.2 they may not work anyway (not sure on this)...

I would suggest to wait for 0.8.....

iberus_generalis
09-20-2006, 21:55
the Res Gestae Grass mod available here at the org, is outdated, since the one posted here, Prom released two more versions of the add on at TWC res gestae's sub Forum...