PDA

View Full Version : The Walrus's Mod Collection

Sir Dinadan
09-24-2006, 04:52
Hello,

This mod is for RTRPE 1.7 and is Candelarius's Extended Realism and Metropolis and Naval mod by Maced0n merged plus extra goodies!!!
It is currently me and a few people willing to test. I am currently looking for a text editer or two.

UPDATE: So far I have the DMB and DMS done and I am currently working on the EDU

Sir Dinadan
09-24-2006, 16:40
Finished EDU

GiantMonkeyMan
09-24-2006, 17:16
could you explain what your mod is trying to achieve? and how? i don't really understand what it is you have done :juggle2:

Sir Dinadan
09-24-2006, 17:18
could you explain what your mod is trying to achieve? and how? i don't really understand what it is you have done :juggle2:

I am taking Candelarius's Extended Realism mod for RTRPE and Macedon's Metropolis and Naval mod for RTRPE and merging them into one. Then after that I was planning to add things from other mods with their permission.

GiantMonkeyMan
09-24-2006, 21:12
thanks for clarifying... i did kinda think that you were editing files yourself but now i realise you are compiling a group of mods... my bad, good luck and all that :thumbsup:

Sir Dinadan
09-26-2006, 02:20
Okay. The descr_strat is done I think. Once I get in touch with Ruhan to make sure. This is coming together nicely:2thumbsup: