PDA

View Full Version : Any chance this will be released before the end of 2006?

Raz
10-08-2006, 11:44
I hope so. I'm so hyped that I might cream my pants any time soon.

Revolting Friendship
10-08-2006, 16:27
That depends on a lot of factors and on many of them the team(and I'm using this word very loosely) keeps running into bad luck.

If I am to be honest I have to say no. So calm down, scoop out some other mod or game to stay busy with in the meantime, anything to avoid a nasty accident. :sweatdrop:

Raz
10-09-2006, 07:47
Ok, I'll leave now.

*Starts Googling mods for RTW*

afrographX
10-15-2006, 17:54
Hi,
how far away is Ran no Jidai from a release? I'm not asking for a specific release date. Would it be possible to release a part of the mod without campaign for multiplayer battles?

If there are only couple of things left to finish, could I help you out? I've no experience with Rome Total War modding at all, but I've done a lot of modelling/ texturing with 3dsmax and photoshop for other games.

Taneda Santôka
10-15-2006, 19:48
:help: That would be great! I'll tell the team leader you're interested in helping...
I don't really know what requires to be done, for 2d art, it's fine, I can handle it (I hope, :sweatdrop: not much more...) but there are certain 3ds fixes required and so... We'll check it out, I hope you stay around.

Kagemusha
10-16-2006, 18:00
Hi,
how far away is Ran no Jidai from a release? I'm not asking for a specific release date. Would it be possible to release a part of the mod without campaign for multiplayer battles?

If there are only couple of things left to finish, could I help you out? I've no experience with Rome Total War modding at all, but I've done a lot of modelling/ texturing with 3dsmax and photoshop for other games.

Hello afrographX!~:) In the modelling department what we need urgently is some tweaks for the units and someone who can model buildings.Would you be intrested on helping us out on those tasks? A help at those tasks would be greatly apreciated.:bow:

Eufarius
10-18-2006, 03:01
GOOO TEAM!!!:juggle2: