PDA

View Full Version : Three Choson Kings

Al Khalifah
10-11-2006, 17:20
Is it intentional that the Choson faction has 3 faction leaders on the campaign map? This seems a little crazy. I've yet to play the game through until one of them is killed to see what happens but I can't imagine Rome will like it.

If it's ok and the deceased is just replaced then fair enough - this could even be useful for say, a Greek mod trying to create a Spartan faction. I'm concerned what might happen if two or three kings die in one turn though, since there's only one heir to replace them.

Will just have to wait and see.

P.S I'm loving it so far. First campaign game as Choson is going alright - its even a pleasure to fight rebels with this mod. I spend about 5 minutes before the battles just admiring the troops.

ikon
10-12-2006, 15:09
Most likely its a bug, not well documented.
Doesnt seem to be critical as we dont have reports of that up to now.
However, I would say you do have the risk of immediately loosing the game just by loosing one of the 3 leaders. You have to test it to be sure and take your cautions.

I cant even imagine how RTW engine allowed this... nor can I figure out how to do that (have 3 faction leaders) if I wanted to! - I will have to take a pek to the Blue Lotus files to see what has been done to Choson leaders.