PDA

View Full Version : subforums

shifty157
10-22-2006, 21:00
Good to see everythign is progressing well with the establishment of the various subforums. From the intial look of the layout it seems things will be much more organized this time around.

Good work.

Myrddraal
10-23-2006, 01:18
Yep. I'm also planning to phase out my time commitments as a Moderator with the release of M2TW.

ER is doing a great job!

Epistolary Richard
10-23-2006, 02:40
This design of the M2TW modification forums is almost entirely indebted to the RTW modification forums and its gradual evolution and development. It is only as you see it because of the work of the moderators there to support the modding community in the best way they can.

Whilst the bulk of this layout was decided some months ago, the final plan was only established after the 'future' discussions on RTW Mod Discussion and with the never-ending aid of the Org administrator who has enabled us to present such initiatives as in the past the Links Manager and now the Modding Research Wiki.

As we'll shortly have some concrete modding information coming our way, now seemed the best time to lay the foundations for a section which we hope will help continue the Org's reputation for excellence in the area of modding knowledge and research.

I'm also planning to phase out my time commitments as a Moderator with the release of M2TW.
:bow:

Yes, with the new game release there will be multiple opportunities for members to get involved with the areas of the M2TW modification forum that interests them most. More to come on this later.