PDA

View Full Version : Clan Family Trees

Seign Thelas
10-25-2006, 17:05
Will the clans have set births for generals like in Shogun, or will they be able to randomly marry and have children like in RTW?

Kagemusha
10-25-2006, 20:00
There will be a name pool for each clan.At the starting date the people will be Historicall people,but after that the characters will marry and have children and those children will get their names from the name pool.The names in the pools will be historicall but no one knows which character will have certain name.After all the game is about rewriting history.:bow:

Seign Thelas
10-25-2006, 20:40
How many names are in each clan? Ballpark figure, I don't expect exactness out of that.

And if I had done it, not that it matters at all, I would've done the names with pieces, like have these two lists:
I'll use the Chosokabe

Given Name

1st:
Moto
Mori
Kuni

2nd:
chika
shige
uji

One name would be taken from each list and put together in order, and make the names. Ex: Kunishige, Moriuji

ikon
10-31-2006, 00:24
This is a mod of RTW, and RTW cant handle that.

Characters that are borne get a first name and a last name, each from a different list. There is no way to compose the first or last name in pieces.

The only way would be to make a huge list with all the possible combinations. But then maybe it would hit some limit hardcoded into the game (say, max 1000 names)

Taneda Santôka
10-31-2006, 17:44
And would it make the mod better?