PDA

View Full Version : Whats that?

Caius
10-29-2006, 16:13
Whats this forum about?

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
10-29-2006, 16:24
This Section I guess is about a Mod,dunno.

The other two Fourms are for the mutiplayer of RTW and the COH I presume.

Caius
10-29-2006, 16:26
I make a bad question.
The question is:
For why this forum doesnt contain threads?For why it is opened if there isnt threads?

Dutch_guy
10-29-2006, 21:37
I make a bad question.
The question is:
For why this forum doesnt contain threads?For why it is opened if there isnt threads?

There are numerous other threads in this subforum Caius, one merely needs to set the viewthread option from two weeks to...say...2 months.

:balloon2:

Monarch
10-30-2006, 19:24
I believe Chivalry Total War was originally (possibly still is) meant for multiplayer, thats why there was a subforum here. However it seems to be dead now (not the mod, the forum)

KrooK
11-01-2006, 18:23
Generally .org is not favourite forum for multiplayer part of community. Earlier multi guys were posting at old .net. Now they are divided into national forums.
Sadly only a few remained here. Thats why there is no posts here.

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
11-01-2006, 21:11
Yea. old .net (like the one I belonged to) was ok for MP vets, but when that went down, they stayed on clan fourms and such.

alpaca
11-08-2006, 20:28
And there aren't a lot of people playing Chivalry MP ;)

Caius
12-26-2006, 17:30
12 threads in this forum.I thinks with the new beta some players will back to CTW

pevergreen
12-30-2006, 14:30
not likely...med2 is basically chivtw but better (once it gets balanced and realismed)

MSB
01-09-2007, 14:04
According to their website, C:TW was originally designed to be a multiplayer mod to allow M:TW players play multiplayer M:TW on the new R:TW engine. Eventually they decided to go further and turn their efforts into a total conversion mod.

DaVinci
02-11-2007, 12:00
Correct, it is now focused on a campaign mode. we are working currently on a version 1.0 (as total conversion of Rome). And i would say, it is another thing than M2TW, just a unique game/-play, compared to M2TW vanilla, or any mods of it.

There weren't ever an amount of MP's for Chivalry.

But, from time to time, there are some who would like to play it in MP.

Take a look at our "Link Removed" forum, and eventually drop Drak (one of our devs, he might be pleased to find someone he could play with) a line or a pm, if you (any people) are interested to play Chiv-MP. there is also an extra MP forum.

EDIT: 12th february
Do not go on the SCC site, as it changed for some reason (which i don't know) to an advertisement site.