PDA

View Full Version : Guess the translated quote game

Sasaki Kojiro
11-09-2006, 18:39
If you can think of a better name let me know. It goes like this:

Pick a movie quote (not too obscure)

Translate (http://www.freetranslation.com/) it into another language and then back

Post it here

Other people then try and guess it. I'll start us off with a couple:

When you leave ladies my island, when you survive novice training... you a weapon will be, will be you a minister of death and will prays for war. Only until that day are you vomit! You are the lowest form of life on earth. You are not even man screwing bes! You are moped nothing then unorganized grabasstic piece of amfibische! Because I am harden, you of me will not hold. But the lake hate will learn you me, the lake you. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no raciaal fanaticism here! I do not look down on niggers, sound, wops or greasers. Here you are all as much as value lynx! And my orders must all not-computerkraker remove that the equipments do not pack up in my geliefd Corps to serve! Understand you maggots that?

"English language, the villain, you speak it?!"

1) Wished the answers?

2) Task that is authorized.

1) Wished the answers?

2) I wish the truth.

1) You cannot handle the truth!

With, 1 complete tank gas (the cigaret of half of a box) that we who are 106 miles in Chicago obtained it is dark, we are hanging the sunglasses.

UltraWar
11-09-2006, 18:53
《主語なし》If there is not a green card it is that it is the place where I kill a/the communism person to pleasure and him is carved on an I real wonderful case.
:2thumbsup:

Don Corleone
11-09-2006, 19:15
For Sasaki's: 1) Charlie's Angels? 2) Pulp Fiction 3) A Few Good Men 4) Blues Brothers

Here's mine:

I wish that someone is good" and want to say and I be very good, to plant the gun. I do not wish that the brother is out from the bathroom in his penis of his hand only.

Sasaki Kojiro
11-09-2006, 19:26
The Godfather, naturally.

Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright?

And Don, you're right on the last three but not the first one.

Don Corleone
11-09-2006, 19:56
OHHH!!! Of course!!!

Full Metal Jacket.

Orb
11-09-2006, 21:22
You do never speak so many bloody scores and you will talk. Mine

drone
11-09-2006, 22:13
A few of my favorites:

Oh I ain't saying that you did or did not do you. All I say am that you could have flown banks, the sold fool or flew the checks of the pension of your grandmother and none of would have had us objections. But the points of rasage of a soccer game, the man that is un-American.

You see, in this world there is two kinds of people, my friend: Those with the loaded rifles and those that hollow. You dig.

What did we arrive let us are of the failures for communicate. Some men that you cannot attain just, therefore you obtain that we had here last week that is the manner it wants it. Well, it obtains it. And I do not like it more than you the men.

I will take these Huggies and although ya in cash obtained. And to do it quick, I am in the Dutch one with the woman.

The permit to kill honeycombs by the government of the United Nations. The man, liberate to kill honeycombs to will do. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint never will stop - never. They are as the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. Therefore you must have recourse to superior intelligence and fire power superior.

All done English->French->English

Sasaki Kojiro
11-09-2006, 22:21
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Cool Hand Luke

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

The good the bad and the ugly

Craterus
11-09-2006, 22:58
Ah Ah, arc the you think of what of I of knowledge. Ah Ah, I want to think you. Does to it pull six or pulls only five? Well including around you the truth, in everybody this agitation, I off leaves to say that kinda far me loses. But are as these a 0.44 Magnum, the firearm that more powerful is in the world, and is wish your head blow that improves is of, you must you you a question asks: Do I want to do 'feels me fortunately'? Well to ya more worthless"?

~;)

drone
11-09-2006, 23:04
Craterus:
Dirty Harry

Csargo
11-09-2006, 23:13
~;)

That was an easy one:thumbsdown:

Once you see 44 Magnum you know the answer to that.

Aenlic
11-10-2006, 14:50
OK, try some tougher ones!

Alright, you screwheads primitive, listening above: this is my pole of the growth!

entire gin it connects up all towns in completely the peace, it goes for a walk into my.

Hell of a situation that we have obtained here. Two over, two outside, your square down an operation and you have got the probability to be the hero on the national television... if not jumped it. It has seen your moglie the night past. Large small dancer. That type was with? They are sure that it is a personal friend close, but says to me, that what he was making with its mutandine on its head?

Craterus
11-10-2006, 16:59
Aenlic number 2: Casablanca?

drone
11-10-2006, 17:27
Aenlic #3:
Major League

Sasaki Kojiro
11-10-2006, 17:31
Aenlic #1:

Army of Darkness

Here looks at you, the child

Do I become JOKE or have "thought" the word escape your lips? You became not land recruited for your knittings, you hippopotamic mass.

UltraWar
11-10-2006, 18:05
Nobody has guessed my quote yet:whip:!

drone
11-10-2006, 19:22
Nobody has guessed my quote yet:whip:!
No clue, that's a tough one.

Sasaki #1
Casablanca
Sasaki #2
Princess Bride

Aenlic
11-11-2006, 06:59
Man, you guys are good. The Casablana one made such a different translation, it seemed like a good one. I thought for sure the Major League quote would be a stumper, and the Army of Darkness one too... "This is my Boomstick!"

UltraWar, it isn't for lack of trying! I'm still working on it.

Orb
11-11-2006, 23:57
What about mine?

Aenlic
11-12-2006, 00:07
What about mine?

I gave up on yours, Orb.

"You do never speak so many bloody scores and you will talk" just gets hung up on all of the old Shakespeare bits floating around in my trivia-addled brain, and I can't get past that; so it doesn't ring any bells.

Lucjan
11-12-2006, 15:28
Saw this and just had to put my two cents in. Here they go. They're rough, but they're only a two way translation English-not telling-english. :2thumbsup:

#1 - And cattleman we shall line after cohort - in fond remembrance of as - in fond remembrance of , thee mine baboo behalf thee. Ability have bear up in advance against thine arm , such our feet may fast accomplish thine bid. So we shall drool a effluent in advance near thee, and crawl after heart shall he right along am. In the name of the begetter, the boy, and the holy ghost.

2# - Blob, and God, defy their ethnic blessing and aid us blast such sons against bitch blunt near heck.

3# - Thou mean the body who assay near run the masseur cam up mine anus am a effeminate?

4# - PC bulk character, as the catch buckskin such mean?

Crazed Rabbit
11-12-2006, 20:29
#1 - Boondock Saints?

#2 - We were Soldiers?

Can't figure out the others.

Crazed Rabbit

Sasaki Kojiro
11-12-2006, 22:05
3# - Thou mean the body who assay near run the masseur cam up mine anus am a effeminate?

Borat: Cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazahkstan?

Lucjan
11-13-2006, 17:40
Wow, nice job guys, all three of those are correct. Nobody's figured out #4 yet though. :2thumbsup:

EDIT - Russian really mangles English in the translation doesn't it? lol

Orb
11-18-2006, 00:46
Alright, I'll reveal mine:

You do never speak so many bloody scores and you will talk.
I think I did this into Dutch and back from

"You speak so many bloody languages, and you never want to talk." - The English Patient

Lucjan
11-18-2006, 13:54
My number 4 was "Pc load letter, what the $(@& does that mean?" - Office Space