PDA

View Full Version : Pliz, help me activating the script!

najak2
11-16-2006, 22:43
So, i started the game and the adviser wouldnt appear when i clicked on a construction button etc... so when i asked for an advice on witch building to build the adviser would appear but the "Show me how" button cant be clicked...
any ideas ?
Is this the way to activate it right ?
thx!

caius britannicus
11-16-2006, 23:11
The instructions on how to load the script are right in the install package. In the part that is labelled "PLEASE READ INFO ON INSTALLING AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!"

To load the script press 'esc' then click the question mark in the top right hand corner of the menu. then the show me how button.

Baron von Manteuffel
11-16-2006, 23:22
So, i started the game and the adviser wouldnt appear when i clicked on a construction button etc... so when i asked for an advice on witch building to build the adviser would appear but the "Show me how" button cant be clicked...
any ideas ?
Is this the way to activate it right ?
thx!
After starting a campaign press Esc on your keyboard and look in the upper right hand corner. See the question mark? Click the question mark and the advisor will appear. Now click "Show Me How", and you've activated the script. Do it everytime you load the campaign. ~;)

najak2
11-16-2006, 23:42
Thx guys!
Sorry bout not having paid attention on the instructions :wall:

jamiegr
11-17-2006, 09:30
you need to activate the script ?? didn't know. I've been playing without