PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Revolution: Invisible Man

Death Match
11-25-2006, 09:42
The Invisible Man

Prologue:

For the last 2 years, The Invisible Man lived lonely, and was only talked by his fellow Invisble friends and none other. He really wanted to talk to his family again and live a life of other people, but he couldn't. His physical disability meant that he can only be seen by other invisible men.

The Invisible Man had smoked 2 cigars and blew out smoke rings. He thought that all he needed was that medicine, called Anzolix. However, there was no way of him talking to the doctor, as he was invisible and unhearable.

It all started 2 years ago when he was a man of 21 years of age. He was walking past a river when he noticed a glistening chest full of jewels floating on the river. He came from a poor background and thought that this was the only way to make to the university.He dived in, and grabbed the chest and walked out.

Suddenly, magical charms of the chest gave off blinding light, and he was suddenly no longer visible. He since has been declared as dead.

The money in the chest has been totalling up to $2 billion, and it was given to his mother. Then came along professional assasins. Going by the name of Social Outcasts, they were one of the highly intelligent assassins and was only after money and nothing else. They were trying to kill the Invisible man's mother in order to steal all her money through inheritance. Inheritance, and this meant that these assasins were actually part of the family.

They were not alone. Another group named Red Beards were all also part of the family and were after the same goal.

The Invisible Man, because of his invisibility, can look around and see who is guilty and who is not guilty.

A man named Frito in the family comes in to the story. He sends letters to the gangsters saying:

I know what you are after. I can help, but I would like to help people who are better in seeing things properly. I can secretely inject the medicine into the Invisible Man so that he is visible and be no longer effective in detecting.

Basic Rules

There will be 3 Red Beards and 3 Social Outcasts.
There will be the Mother.
There will be the Invisible Man.
There will be Frito.
Others will be the Family Members.

We have 3 teams: Red Beards, Social Outcasts, and the Family.

Red Beards and Social Outcasts are permitted to kill each other.
The gangs will be able to recruit one person from the Family Members, in hope of finding Frito. They will be obliged to tell the recruited person of their members. IF the recruited person is NOT Frito, the Family Members will be told of the members in the gang by me, and the recruit will be automatically killed. IF the recruited person is from the other gang, only the other gang will be notified and the recruit will be still killed.

Red Beards will ONLY know their own members, and they are permitted to communicate. Their goal is to kill Mother before the other group.

Social Outcasts will ONLY know their own members, and they are permitted to communicate. Their goal is to kill Mother before the other group.

Frito is a secret role. Family Members will kill him if they know. He adds to the twist. He cannot use his secret weapon until he gets recruited by one of the gangs.

Invisible Man and the Mother will know each other, and will be able to communicate with each other.

Family Members are like a secret organisation, but they get to decide who dies.

The Red Beards, Frito and Social Outcasts count as Family Members, and they also vote.

The gangs will email me with the recruit and kills.
The Invisible Man will email me with investigation requests.
Email: theRTWGuru@gmail.com

Voting Template: Vote: Abstain, Vote: theRTWGuru, Vote: No-Lynch

To add to the story, I will be offering new jobs to some Family Members with no jobs secretely.

The next part of the story will be published in a few days.

Sign-ups so far:

roman_man#3

Roman_Man#3
11-27-2006, 23:21
i sign up, dont know how much ill screw up the whole process, (jk), but it sounds like fun!