PDA

View Full Version : Crusades music in M2TW

BuckNekkid
11-28-2006, 23:47
I may be in the minority but I'm not real excited about the music in M2TW. It's teh same guy who did the excellent scores for the other TW games, but this one just isn't doing it for me. HOWEVER, the music in The Crusades is absolutely superb. Any thoughts of modding it into M2TW? That would be soooooooo sweet.

Darkarbiter
11-30-2006, 22:50
I may be in the minority but I'm not real excited about the music in M2TW. It's teh same guy who did the excellent scores for the other TW games, but this one just isn't doing it for me. HOWEVER, the music in The Crusades is absolutely superb. Any thoughts of modding it into M2TW? That would be soooooooo sweet.
What exactly do you meen? I dont think cius got Jeff Van Dyk to compose some of the stuff in the crusades (just assuming otherwise it probably would have said everywhere) and besides i hear some music from stronghold and some from kingdom of heaven.... I'm pretty sure their not all the one composer...

Glaucus
12-01-2006, 03:23
He means is there a way to take the music files from this mod and transfer them to M2TW, so The Crusade's soundtrack plays while he is playing M2TW.

BuckNekkid
12-01-2006, 16:04
Yep, that's what I meant. I just hope the patch and the pak extractor come soon, so the modders can go to work in earnest.

Crusader Invasion
12-06-2006, 02:39
:idea2: ^^^ Why don't you just buy the Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack and listen to it while you are playing the game?

BuckNekkid
12-06-2006, 16:09
Because the Crusades uses quite a few tracks not on KoH, but thanks for the suggestion.

BaldwinIV
12-24-2006, 11:34
I'm pretty sure that one of the tracks used in The Crusades mod is traditional folklore music from Bulgaria. The singer has very bad accent but when I listened the track 3-4 times I recognise all words in it. No doubt. May be this sound shocking but I'm not joking! Bulgarian music into crusades based game :dizzy2: :laugh4: :bulgaria:

Darkarbiter
12-24-2006, 11:43
I'm pretty sure that one of the tracks used in The Crusades mod is traditional folklore music from Bulgaria. The singer has very bad accent but when I listened the track 3-4 times I recognise all words in it. No doubt. May be this sound shocking but I'm not joking! Bulgarian music into crusades based game :dizzy2: :laugh4: :bulgaria:
Just like the authentic roman synths in RTW credits music :)