PDA

View Full Version : Classic era

Cheetah
11-29-2006, 22:46
There are many vets who will not be happy with anything less then the STW balance ~;) and since it is not likely that CA will ever return to that simple system I propose the following idea:

Lets have an era, called "classic" (or whatever) in which there is only one faction with only the "basic" (in terms of gameplay and unit balance) unit types. (Which does not mean that you cannot propose javelins or nafta or what not, just you dont have put in all kind of units, thus, for example, if you dont like ele muskeeters, or ribault, or serpents, etc then leave them out.)

Would you be interested in such an era?

If so pick a unit roster using the existing units of any MTW2 faction!

For example, one basic setup would be:

-armoured swordsmen
-chivalric knights
-pikemen
-yeoman archers

Please do not argue with it, as it is only an example!!! ~D ~;)

I am sure that most of the vets have a more refined system, so lets see what would be your "classic era" unit roster! (based on the existing MTW2 units)

ps. obvious next step is to have a "custom era" but lets just proceed step by step ...

Darren_Shan
11-30-2006, 14:34
SORRY THIS IS OFF!!

i sended you cheetah a pm but seems u didnt get it then :)
Magyar vagy? Ha igen akkor ha van email, msn vagy xfire címed akkor léci add meg nekem.

U.I. Van klánod?

Back on the topic:

The idea in my opinion is very good... but tryí posting this on the official forum. But if you wish to do it here, good luck! You have my vote on this :D

again sorry for the off :)