PDA

View Full Version : How should I.....?

NeoSpartan
12-01-2006, 00:27
Could anyone tell me know can I increase the STAMINA of Thorokitai (sp)????
they get tire way too fast and take forever to recover

PLZ???:shame:

Corinthian Hoplite
12-01-2006, 11:22
Do you know how to edit RTW txt files?
If you do, let me know, I'll tell you everything.

NeoSpartan
12-01-2006, 20:51
A LIL bit....:shame:

I did some editing around with Hoplites and Spartan Royal Guard, back when I played XGM, but thats about it. HOWEVER I followed the strict directions as to what to do, I didn't go at it and start messing with codes.

gladiator777
12-01-2006, 21:05
I've done a little editing myself also. Quick question to this, why would any factions not be at war with the rebels, I've never even considered that, but shouldn't it be automatic?

Corinthian Hoplite
12-02-2006, 00:32
If you want to edit thorakitai's stamina, open the file: export_descr_unit in the data folder.
Scroll down until you find the unit that matches the thorakitai, look for 'attributes', if they already have 'hardy' in there, change it to 'very_hardy', if they don't, add: ", hardy" (without "") in front of the already existing attributes.

NeoSpartan
12-02-2006, 00:37
U mean the export_descr_unit in the data folder, inside the EB folder or RTW folder?

Tellos Athenaios
12-02-2006, 00:45
You'll find that the files in the EB back up folder are, well... a back up, so you can switch to 0.7.2 if you'd like to. Therefore, I gather you should stick to whatever text files you find in the Data folder.