PDA

View Full Version : Iberian Rucruitment

Goatus_Boyus
12-01-2006, 06:43
I have "Groi Touatha" no.1 government Iberian king tribe,in about 4 settlements,have built up to hall of heroes in them and still can't recruit any troops.Some of the settlements had "roman tavens" in them not sure if this is having an effect...DO I need to build somthing?...A Iberian taven,black smith,stockade..or a shrine,I looked at the recuiting guide didn't answer my question,have played a Thracian or getari game before and havn't had this problem before..is it just the Iberian map?

MarcusAureliusAntoninus
12-01-2006, 07:17
The recruitment system on 0.7.x is kind of screwed up in some places for some factions. Iberia being the worst. Some places can't recruit anything, no matter. They say 0.8.0 will have a much better recruitment and AoR system, one of the things I most await.

blank
12-08-2006, 18:51
The recruitment system on 0.7.x is kind of screwed up in some places for some factions. Iberia being the worst. Some places can't recruit anything, no matter. They say 0.8.0 will have a much better recruitment and AoR system, one of the things I most await.

No, as Iberia (or Lusotanni as they're now called) I still can't recruit any troops in some towns :shrug:

blacksnail
12-08-2006, 19:13
blank, do you mean for 0.8? Can you give us some city names next time you get a chance? In each case, is it a factional or regional MIC that's giving you problems (or both)?

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-08-2006, 19:30
No, as Iberia (or Lusotanni as they're now called) I still can't recruit any troops in some towns :shrug:This is true of the northern provinces. There will be new regionals there soon.

blank
12-09-2006, 01:59
blank, do you mean for 0.8? Can you give us some city names next time you get a chance? In each case, is it a factional or regional MIC that's giving you problems (or both)?

Yes, i meant the northern provinces, Tydre (sp?) etc.
Anyway, glad to know you're already fixing it :beam:

Aymar de Bois Mauri
12-09-2006, 05:09
Yes, i meant the northern provinces, Tydre (sp?) etc.
Anyway, glad to know you're already fixing it :beam:Not on the 0.81 patch but on 0.82 there will be a few in those provinces.