PDA

View Full Version : Double click in unit card...

CeltiberoAlba
12-01-2006, 19:39
Hi!!
I have problems when i put double click in unit card to find some unit. When i do it I lose the configuration of the sight (cam) that I had putting.
Anybody have that problems too?

t1master
12-02-2006, 02:54
it zooms right to the unit, but with an overhead looking down view...

it does it every single time too.

i just use the + and - key on the number pad to move the camera angle... it's frustrating.

can the camera control of mtw:vi be recreated? the mouse used to move it much more smoothly.

|Heerbann|_Di3Hard
12-04-2006, 21:42
Hi!!
I have problems when i put double click in unit card to find some unit. When i do it I lose the configuration of the sight (cam) that I had putting.

Yes very annoying this "feature". I guess CA wants to say, hey, watch our nice soldier animations.

tootee
12-05-2006, 01:51
Hi!!

Think it has been there since MTW, or RTW, can't remember... annoying indeed.

ElmarkOFear
12-08-2006, 19:57
It is an RTW phenomenon. I had it to. At first, I thought I had hit a wrong key, but I noticed it happening whenever I clicked on the unit icon to find where a unit was on the battlefield. It IS annoying, just as the "zoom to general's death" and those Event Cards that slide down the left side of the screen. Does anyone know if those things can be turned off, by modifying a game file? If so, will it effect my ability to play with others who have not made the same changes?

t1master
12-08-2006, 20:48
i don't get the zoom to animation screen when my general dies... i don't know what i changed, but it's not there anymore.