PDA

View Full Version : Mods and Agent Movies

Somec
12-06-2006, 07:17
I've noticed that when I'm using my test mod, I don't get agent movies (assassinations, etc) anymore. I checked the cfg and assassination_movies, etc is set to 1. Has anyone else noticed their agent movies not working when using a mod?

Shadow_Wolf33
12-06-2006, 07:38
Yup, same thing is happening to me. I still get the movies for crusades, and marriages but not my lovely assassination movies. Would really like to see them return in my modded game.

vaultdweller
12-06-2006, 17:50
I had the same issue, but after copying the appropriate fmvs from the Data folder into my mod folder, they worked fine.

Cesare diBorja
12-13-2006, 15:52
haven't had that problem..............except when i hurry the individual.......truly, not all computers are created equal to retort to a friend's statement that they were. try going for quality settings or middle settings(performance and quality) to see if it changes things a bit. perfomance settings may just want to burn through movies and get the job done. just an idea.:idea2: mid-qual works for me. on quality, battles were slower.........(strike that, reverse it-high performance: slower, high quality: faster due to texture rendering.

nvidia e-ge-force fx 5200 128mb video card
amd sempron 2700 1.87 ghz mb
1024mb ddr 333 RAM

works great!

Really want, I mean re-he-heally want one of the 512mb vc's and two more gigs of RAM!:yes:

also, if you are using a mod, make sure the fmv files are in the data boxfor the mod.